VR Sex World Pt. 03

Story Info
The Playground.
3k words
4.48
8.4k
7

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 08/30/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
xelahiren
xelahiren
15 Followers

Author's notes:

This is a story of a person visiting a virtual sex world. There are no romances or character development. Things can seem strange or a little surreal due to the nature of the world. Generally, there is no logic or sense in why some things are happening. It's basically just sex in various scenarios. Initially, I like to explore freeuse/free use sexual activities and then mix in some other sexual activities later on (maybe).

I'm aware that a lot of the descriptions, especially things pertaining to anatomy and biology are incorrect. I didn't want to get too bogged down with too much details and I apologised to those that find this irritating.

Thank you for reading.

WARNINGS & DISCLAIMERS:

Please be advised that these stories are for entertainment purposes only. These are fantasies and should not be treated as reality.

If you have any issues with the following, please do not proceed:

- This series contains characters that are portrayed in unrealistic, offensive and degrading situations.

- If you have body dysphoria. In addition to the age and certain unrealistic physique changes, the characters do not have reproductive organs. They are heavily modified virtual facsimile of how they (sexual organs) visually appear and feel. These changes also apply to the anus, mouth and parts of the eyes. The intention of the changes is visual or aesthetic appeal for the user character in the story.

- Fantastical and unnatural elements, due to the setting (virtual world).

- Cum eating, rimjobs and ass to mouth.

- DDLG (daddy domination little girls (age 18)) kinks.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

PART 3: PLAYGROUND

I walk down another path and encounter a playground. A person sits on one of the play set platforms. She's swinging her feet playfully and blowing soap bubbles with her toy. She sees me, perks up, hops down and runs towards me.

She's dressed in a very short flowery and backless dress with thins straps. The dress reaches above her upper thighs. She's also wearing sneakers and cute and frilly short socks. Her blond hair is tied into pigtails.

The woman's name and age appears on her dress: Chloe G Maraz, 18. The text then vanishes.

'Hey mister.' Chloe hops and waves as she gets close to me.

She's about a head shorter than me. She has a body of a very slim gymnast with small breasts and narrow hips.

'Hi mister. Do you want to play with me?' Chloe tilts her head slightly and leans forward with her legs together.

Before I can decide what to say, Chloe reaches out and holds my hand leading me toward the play set, skipping along the way.

The play set appears much bigger than most in real life. The slides are higher and longer. When we arrive under a ladder, Chloe turns around and reaches her arms around my neck. I bend down and we kiss deeply. Chloe sticks her tongue into my mouth and I do the same to hers.

She pulls away grinning and starts to climb up the ladder onto the play set. I peak up her dress and see her wearing white thong panties. When she got up and climbs onto the platform, she looks back down at me smiling.

'Well mister, are you going to stand there and watch or come on up?'

I climb up to where she is and she gets down on all fours, still looking at me. Then she turns around and goes inside one of the big tubes.

'Oh no, mister, I'm stuck. Can you help me out please?'

I almost laugh knowing how big the tube is and how small she is, there's no way she could get stuck.

I bend down to look and she's just facing forward with her ass toward me. I climb inside the tube.

'Please mister.'

I look at her panty covered ass and crotch. I push my face against her panties and take a deep breath. It smells sweat and feels warm. I pull aside her thong, see her winking asshole and smooth pussy lips. I slow drag my wet tongue up and down from her pussy to her asshole and then back again. I stick my tongue into her asshole and then roll my tongue around her pussy, which gets wetter. She even tastes a little a little sweet.

'Oh it's working.' Chloe starts to move forward in the tube.

I follow her perky and compact ass into a compartment with windows. She sits crossed legged in front me and I do the same. By her side is a small backpack, which she opens up and takes out a folder.

She turns around and sits on me. She wraps my arms around her petite waist. I smell her beautiful scent, as she slowly grinds her ass and crotch on my hardening cock.

'I like to draw. See.' Chloe flips open the folder, as she continues to rub herself against me.

The folder shows some colourful drawings of her playing at a garden with butterflies and at the playground. She's smiling and laughing while she plays with her friends. With each turned pages, the drawings shows her doing more sexually perverse things. One shows her licking a dildo and then sucking on it happily. Another shows her lifting up her skirt and squatting down. Then another page shows her making out with her friend with their hands on each others' pussy.

'What do you think?' Chloe asks.

'They look great.' I stare looking at one of the drawings of her burying her face into her friend's ass that is facing up in the air.

'Thank you mister. Oh gee, I feel something very nice under me.' Chloe giggles.

She grinds her ass harder on me some more before getting up and climb onto another part of the play set. I follow her and she points at the slide.

'Let's play on this. You sit on it, but first you have to be more comfortable.'

I take off my clothes and then wondered if I'm going to get ass burn sliding down.

She seems to notice my hesitation.

'Don't worry about it. I've done it plenty of time without my clothes. Come on mister, this will be fun.'

I got on the top of slide with my cock standing at full attention. My bare ass and balls are on the warm slide. The slide is wide enough for me to comfortably keep my legs slightly apart. With one hand hold onto the top rail, Chloe climbs on top of me and sits down with my cock sticking out between her upper thighs and poking up her dress. She lifts up the dress and I can see her crotch pressing the top of my dick.

'That's better.' She claps happily and swings her pigtails around flipping onto my face.

I let go of my hand around the rail and push forward. I wrap my arms around her and we slide smoothly down, but not too quickly. I cannot feel much friction on the slide. It's like sliding down on oil.

As we got near the end, Chloe giggles with joy.

'Lets do it again!'

At the bottom of the slide, Chloe stands up, faces me, slips her panties down and takes it off from one leg. Her other leg is still wearing it. They hang on above her knee. She widens her legs over my crotch, bends forward leaning in to give me a deep kiss, before backing up a bit.

'But before we do.' Chloe presses her face against my cock.

She smells the tip of my cock deeply and then dribbles a lot of spit on it. She licks my cock tip with a big smile on her face.

'Taste like my favourite lolli pop.'

She then opens her mouth wide and takes as much of it into her mouth as she can. She sucks on my cock loudly.

'This taste so good, mister.'

Her spit falls out of her mouth and rolls down my cock. She goes back to slurping on it eagerly, her head bobbing up and down.

Some attractive women jog by without caring at what we're doing.

'Ok, you're ready.' Chloe gets back up and pulls at my hand.

I follow her back up the ladder and her exposed ass, smooth and wet pussy dripping down on my face. We got back onto the slide and this time she gently sits down on my cock. It slips into her slippery and tight pussy.

I push us off and once again we slide gently down. Chloe wiggle her ass against me with my cock still inside her pussy. I slip one hand into the top of her dress and play with her pointy nipples.

When we get to the bottom, she spreads her legs wide and lifts herself up slowly, while I'm still on the slide. I see her pussy lips gripping my cock, as it slides out, but she stops at the tip still inside her. Chloe grinds herself on my dick several times. I watch her beautiful compact ass move up and down, as she squat fucks.

'That was fun. Lets try something else, mister.' Chloe let my cock plop out of her pussy completely.

She leads me to some monkey bars.

'I'm scared of these. Can you please help me?' Chloe gives me an adorable smile.

'Sure. What do you want me to do?' My wet cock pointing at her.

'Lift me up please.' She pulls up the hem of her dress and it stays afloat.

I put my hands around her small waist and easily lift her up. She wraps her legs around my waist and with her arms around my neck she eases her pussy onto my cock. Her eyes looking into me, she makes out with me with intensity. I wrap my arms around her slender body. Then she reaches up and holds onto the monkey bars.

'You move forward and I go backwards on the bars.'

I do as she instructed and move forward with my cock occasionally pumping into her pussy. When we got to the middle of the monkey bars, she stops.

'How am I doing now, mister?'

'I think you're doing wonderfully. Are you still scared?'

'Not really. Thanks to you, mister.' Chloe smiles confidently.

'Move back. I want to try something different.' Chloe unwraps her legs around me.

I let go of her and she dangles there with her uplifted skirt and panties worn on one leg.

She lifts her legs upward effortlessly like a very flexible gymnast and keeps them to the sides of her face.

'That's amazing,' I say to her.

'Come on.' She beckons me with her smile.

I get in front of her and slip my cock back into her pussy. I grab onto her tight and well tone ass and start to fuck her slippery pussy with increasing speed. The back of her legs are pressing against my chest. As her sneakers are next to my face, I can see small shiny stars on it and a few colourful lines she's drawn. She smiles at me as I fuck her in this position. With my face between her legs, I kiss her deeply. She starts moving backward with her hands hanging on the bars and I follow.

When we got to the end of the monkey bars, I fuck her with more intensity. Then I slip out of her pussy quickly, watching her juice spray out. She swings her legs back down and lets go of the bar, landing on her feet.

Chloe takes my hand and leads me to a swing. Instead of swing hanger ropes or chains, they are rigid straight smooth bars. The seat is wide and solid. She jumps on and stands on the seat. I try to push the swing, but it won't budge.

'You have to get on behind me, silly.' Chloe giggles.

I climb on and her whole body is pressing tightly against my naked body. She slides her lower back up and down on wet and rock hard cock.

'So, what now?' I ask.

'This is a special swing. This time, you'll have to stick it into my bum.' She smiles with a wink.

Above Chloe are horizontal handles attached on each side of the swing hanger bars. She grips onto them and pulls herself up, so that I don't have to squat down when I fuck her.

I slide by cock between her legs and against her drenched pussy. I then pull my cock up to her asshole and ease my cock head into it. Once my cock head pops into her asshole, I'm able to push the rest in. I feel her asshole clench tightly around my cock.

'Now, fuck my ass, mister.'

'Won't we fall off?' I worriedly looked down at the ground.

'Don't be silly. Trust me, we'll be fine.'

Still not quite sure, I hold onto side bars and start to pump in and out of Chloe's asshole. Surprisingly, the swing starts to move back when I slide my cock partially out from the young woman's ass. When I thrust my cock back in, we swing forward. Very soon we are moving back and forth based on the rhythm of the ass fucking.

I worry that we would fall back or forward onto the ground when we reach a certain point, but gravity doesn't work that way here. It seems like we are stationary on the swing, yet I can still sense the force of being pulled forward or backward and falling. It's a strange paradoxical feeling.

'This is fun!' shouts Chloe between our thrusts and swings.

We reach until almost at a horizontal point and I can see the blue sky and fluffy clouds.

'I want to try something.' Chloe excitedly pump her ass back on my cock.

As we swing back, she hooks her legs around mine and tips forward.

Just as I am about to grab her, she stays horizontal to me with my cock still inside of her asshole.

'Don't stop.' She joyfully yells.

Chloe stretches her arms out like a super hero flying.

'It's ok, you can let go of the bars and you won't fall.' She assures me.

I hesitantly let go of the bars, as we swing backward, we look directly at the ground and it amazes me that we don't go flying out of the swing.

I hold onto Chloe's tight waist with both hands and move her forward and backward in a horizontal position, drilling her asshole with more certainty and vigour.

The wind is rushing by us with each swing, but I don't feel cold at all, instead the temperature feels quite nice. She looks genuinely happy as we rock back and forth with her arms outstretched and us fucking. It is an incredible and strange experience, fucking on a swing that defies physics. Though, I'm still a bit scared, despite the exhilaration.

After a few more ploughing action, I feel my cum surging and then I squirt several times into Chloe's clenching asshole, as we reach the horizontal point of the swing. She's laughing with joy and contentment. Eventually the swing brings us back to the stationary position.

I catch my breath, watch her pop her tight compact ass off my cock and my cum sprays out of her asshole. She jumps off the swing, quickly grabs her phone nearby.

I sit down on the swing, as she positions her dripping ass close to my throbbing cock and records a video. I help spread her ass cheeks. She moves the camera closer and records the gooey cum dribbling out of her slightly gapping asshole. She records and takes photos while she poses with me, making a peace sign with her fingers and wearing a cute smile. She then sits on my lap with my cock press against her pussy and my arms around her waist. She continues recording and taking some more photos.

'I really had a lot of fun mister. Don't worry, I've send you the photos and video.' Chloe stands up, slips her other leg into her panties and pulls them up tightly, making it wet with cum. She doesn't care, because she enjoys it.

'I had a lot of fun too, Chloe.'

'Hang a sec mister.'

Chloe climbs back up to the play set to get her backpack. When she's back down, she pushes her small pink bicycle from the side. It has streamers on the handle bars. She wears her pink helmet and secures it. She also brings back my clothes.

She takes out her folder and flips through to a section fill with cards. They are photos of celebrities, porn stars and some known women (all 18 years old and above). They are nude or scantly clad. The back of the cards shows the women's details, measurements, favourite things, including sexual activities.

'I like to collect these. Here are some you might like.' She gives me a sealed foiled wrapper of cards.

'Thank you so much.' I pat Chloe on her head making her giggle.

I suddenly remember something. I take out my bag of cookies and offer Chloe some. She gleefully picks a couple of cookies and takes a bite.

'This is so good. You're so nice to me, mister.' Chloe gives me a deep kiss and hugs me, rubbing her face against my chest affectionately.

She finally breaks away, packs the cookies into her container, storing it into her backpack, before wearing it.

'You can invite the ones from the cards too. You can even have your own, but you should try out some mommies and their daughters first. See how you like them. And you need some more practice being a daddy.' Chloe cheekily winks and playfully smacks my ass.

Chloe's dress is still floating above her hips when she sits on her bike seat in her wet panties.

'I'll see you around mister. Have fun!'

'See you Chloe.' I wave at her. 'Oh by the way, what does the G stand for in your name?'

'Glaze.' Chloe G Maraz grins cheekily, gives me a playful salute and rides off down the path.

PART 3 END

xelahiren
xelahiren
15 Followers