VR Sex World Pt. 02

Story Info
The freeuse jogger.
2k words
4.15
16k
10
0

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 08/30/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
xelahiren
xelahiren
15 Followers

Author's notes:

This is a story of a person visiting a virtual sex world. There are no romances or character development. Things can seem strange or a little surreal due to the nature of the world. Generally, there is no logic or sense in why some things are happening. It's basically just sex in various scenarios. Initially, I like to explore freeuse/free use sexual activities and then mix in some other sexual activities later on (maybe).

I'm aware that a lot of the descriptions, especially things pertaining to anatomy and biology are incorrect. I didn't want to get too bogged down with too much details and I apologised to those that find this irritating.

Thank you for reading.

WARNINGS & DISCLAIMERS:

Please be advised that these stories are for entertainment purposes only. These are fantasies and should not be treated as reality.

If you have any issues with the following, please do not proceed:

- This series contains characters that are portrayed in unrealistic, offensive and degrading situations.

- If you have body dysphoria. In addition to the age and certain unrealistic physique changes, the characters do not have reproductive organs. They are heavily modified virtual facsimile of how they (sexual organs) visually appear and feel. These changes also apply to the anus, mouth and parts of the eyes. The intention of the changes is visual or aesthetic appeal for the user character in the story.

- Fantastical and unnatural elements, due to the setting (virtual world).

- Cum eating, minor humiliation and ass to mouth.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Story begins

Part 2: The jogger's path

I walk down the neighbourhood, admiring the peaceful and idyllic environment, but I notice how quiet it seems and no one else is about. I turn down a bicycle and walking path.

I stop and try to figure out how I can carry my bag of cookies. Maybe I should have order a shoulder bag or back pack or is there some other way of storing it? I see an arrow running down the paper bag in a zigzag fashion. I fold down the top and surprisingly the content flattens until there's nothing inside, but a compact and flat paper bag. Opening it up again, I see the cookies are still there as perfect I as I first received them. Even the freshly baked smell is still present. I fold it back down again and then slip it into my robe pocket. It doesn't even feel like there's anything in there. Then I realised I don't feel my phone in my pocket. I check the pocket in my sweat pants and there it is - my phone. I realise that if I'm not looking or thinking about the phone, it would feel like it's not there. This makes things a lot easier to carry. I have my own pockets of holding.

Up ahead I see a couple of athletic looking women in tight leggings jogging. Then someone jogs pass me. I run ahead in my robe, sweat pants and sandals. Oddly, I feel comfortable running in these clothes and shoes. I do not feel like I'm going to trip.

I keep pace with the woman and I notice her name and age appearing on her top: Jennifer Gard, 23. The text then fades away. Her brunette hair is tied back in a pony tail swigging back and forth. She's wearing a thin and small sports top revealing her abs, shoulders and well tone arms. She's also wearing tight leggings and running shoes. She's got head phones on and is focus on her jog.

'Excuse me.' I wave at Jennifer Gard as I jog along.

She seems to ignore me.

I wave at her again and she is perturbed that I'm disturbing her.

She takes down her earphone while jogging, still looking ahead. 'Yes?'

'Do you mind we stop for a bit and talk?' I try not to bump into her, while looking ahead and looking at her at the same time.

'What's the matter? You can't keep up?'

'Yeah. It's not really easy to talk.'

'That's your problem.'

'How's about we do it for a bit?'

'What?'

'You know... have sex?'

Jennifer suddenly stops and I nearly run pass her.

'You should have lead with that.'

'I didn't want to be so forward.'

'Then you're wasting my time. Look, do you want to do this? I don't have all day.' She looks at her watch and presses a button.

We both move to the side near a conveniently placed bench. I remove my clothes and place it there. Several more woman jog by without caring about naked person.

I look at Jennifer and lean in wondering if she'll move away. I give her a kiss on the lips.

'Is that it?' Jennifer crosses her arms.

I give her another kiss. This time with my mouth open and she opens her. Our tongues meet and play in each others mouths. I pull away and she looks at me still seemingly unimpressed and arms still cross.

I run my hands around her waist and well toned abs. I grab hold of her legging waist band and pull them up high creating a wedgie on her pussy lips. I run my fingers around her spandex covered pussy lips. Then I stick my hand into her leggings and notice she's not wearing any panties. I look at her.

'What? It's easier for me.' Jennifer shrugs.

I rub my fingers on her hairless pussy that starts to get wet. I pull out my hand and slip my pussy-juice covered fingers into Jennifer's mouth, which she sucks on while watching me with a stern look.

I grab on either sides of the legging waist band ready to pull them down.

'What are you doing?' Jennifer asks.

'What do you mean? I'm going to pull down your tights.'

'Don't you know there's another way?'

'Oh, how do you mean?'

Jennifer traces a line with her finger on the leggings material at her upper thigh. Then she gently splits the material where she traced the line, exposing her skin underneath. 'You just have to think about it.'

'Huh. Ok.' I trace a rough shape on her leggings and easily tear a piece out exposing her inner thighs.

'Simple. Now hurry up.' Jennifer rolls her eyes.

Instead of taking pieces out, I make cuts on the material. It now looks like she's wearing a high cut spandex bottom. The leg parts look like stockings or long leg warmers.

'I've just given you panties.' I give a silly grin.

Jennifer just rolls her eyes.

I pull the bottom up and the material pushes her pussy lips. I run my fingers up and down the material covered pussy lips. Then I split apart the front part of the spandex covering her pussy. With her pussy exposed, I kneel down on the ground. I'm surprised that the ground is not hurting my knees instead it feels comfortable like supportive cushion. I dove into Jennifer's smooth pussy with my lips and tongue. There's only a slight musk and something sweet about it.

Jennifer watches me with her arms cross as I stand up. I slowly push her down on her shoulders. She's facing my rock solid cock, looking into my eyes. Without saying anything else, she opens her mouth and slips my cock into her warm and wet mouth. She expertly sucks on it. At some point she deep throats me. Her lips wrap firmly around the base of my cock. She doesn't even choke with it in her throat for long periods of time. As she sucks on it, she makes loud noises. At this point I like to cum into her mouth, but I want to have more fun with her.

'Hold on a sec.' I slowly pull out of her mouth. My cock is dripping with her spit.

'Are we done? That's quick. I didn't feel a thing.' Spit falling out of her mouth, but she doesn't bother wiping it away.

'Not yet. I like to sample some more of you.'

'Listen, you're dragging things out needlessly.'

I gesture over at the bench and go over sitting down. She follows and sits down on me with my solid cock slipping into her pussy. She rides my cock rhythmically, but almost without any attention.

Some more attractive women jog by and I wave at them, but they don't even seem to respond.

'Are we done?' Jennifer checks her watch.

'Not yet.'

I got up with her following and my cock still in her pussy. I turn her around facing the bench and fuck her with her bend forward.

I notice her playing with her phone.

'Can I fuck your ass too?'

'Huh? Oh yeah sure, whatever.' Jennifer scrolls through some things to buy from her phone.

I pull my cock out of her pussy and then easily rip apart the ass part of her leggings revealing her perky and firm ass. I rub my cock on her asshole and it is slightly tight at first. My cock is wet enough, so I push my cock against her asshole a bit at a time and when the cock head got in, the rest of the shaft follows. Jennifer barely responds to her anal insertion. I slide out partly and I can see her asshole wrapping my cock tightly.

I run my fingers under her top and play with her tits and stiff nipples. She doesn't seem faze by any of this and continues to look through her phone.

'What are you looking at if you don't mind me asking?' I look over, try to see her phone, as I'm ramming her.

'Just browsing. Maybe buying a work out stuff.'

I pump my cock in and out of Jennifer's asshole with increasing speed.

'Oh, like what?'

'Maybe weights and gym outfits.'

Jennifer's phone rings and she answers it with her earphone.

'Hi, yeah?' She starts talking to the person on the other end about her daily routines.

I pull my cock out and look at her partially gapping asshole. From what I can see, it's lighter in colour than her skin. I circle her asshole with the tip of my dick. Then I flip the cock tip up and down her asshole before sliding it back into it again. This time, it's a lot easier to enter, but still tight within.

'I'm just getting my asshole reamed by some guy at the moment.'

I pull back my cock partially and wait a bit before thrusting quickly back into Jennifer's asshole. I do this several times while slapping her ass cheeks a few times. Her ass is satisfyingly firm.

'He's ok I guess. I could get a better work out from one of the machines.'

It's not long before I squirt several thick loads into her asshole. With each squirt of cum, I push my cock as far into her wet asshole as I can.

'Are you done back there?' She turns around to look at me.

'Oh yeah, sure.' I can feel myself sweating a bit and breathing heavily.

'Ok, I better get going. Bye.' Jennifer tells the person on the other line before hanging up by tapping her head phone.

I quickly pull my cock out of Jennifer's asshole and spread then spread it wide. I watch streams of creamy and sticky cum squirt out. Then they dribble out of asshole and roll down her inner thighs and onto what remains of her leggings.

'You're going to have to do better next time. There's barely much there.'

Jennifer stands up straight and lets the cum drip on her the remaining pieces of the leggings. The tights around her legs do not fall down despite the lack of integrity. The rest on her looks like shredded loin clothes.

'Tell you what. Stop by the gym sometime and we can work something out.'

'That sounds good.' I hear my phone beep from my sweat pants on the bench.

Jennifer in one swift move, press a button on her watch and goes back to her jogging routine with cum still dripping from her asshole and onto her shredded leggings. I watch her pony tail swing back and forth, as she runs into the distance.

I sit back down on the bench and check my phone. Her name: Jennifer Gard appears on the contact list.

PART 2 END

xelahiren
xelahiren
15 Followers