All Comments on 'Vulnerable Older Women - Teen Boys'

by TeenStudforOlderWomen

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
BiAussieCuckoldBiAussieCuckold11 months ago

my wife loves young hung boys

dirtysondirtyson11 months ago

Great story idea , what would be be hot is pregnancy/breeding , gangbags and of coure big white milkers (lactating) even if the ladies are 50+

MikeOrMikeyMikeOrMikey11 months ago

5 Stars. Interested to see where this goes.

TeenStudforOlderWomenTeenStudforOlderWomen11 months agoAuthor

Thank you to the those who provided positive comments about my story.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

I hope that the son gets the first shot at getting in between mom's thick thighs. And as a romantic, I only want them to fuck each other. Nothing wrong with an older woman getting some young hard cock. Just as there is nothing wrong with a 52-year-old man getting some 18-year-old pussy.

Adrian18255Adrian1825511 months ago

Super start, 5 stars Interesting story plot want to see where it goes now

TeenStudforOlderWomenTeenStudforOlderWomen11 months agoAuthor

Adrian18255 - thanks for your encouragement to continue on to write the next chapter of Vulnerable Older Women - Teen Boys.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Nice story, older women / younger men. I would seriously love to see my woman naked and in bed with a younger man about 18'ish to 30 (that I hand picked for her). His huge thick cock sliding in and out of her wet contracting pussy, close up, like clit licking close up while he fucked her to orgasm after orgasm behind the blindfold and the ear plugs - SO SHE DID NOT KNOW IT WAS HER OWN SEXY BROTHER FUCKING HER. POSSIBLY MY STEP SON, And then, OMG, to get to clean her up completely with my mouth when they were finished. Yea, that too, you know I would, just like you would if either asked. I gave this a 5 rating and in future chapters, I want to hear about massively hairy pussies on older women with huge cunt lips and big clits that beg to be sucked to squirting female orgasms.

greywolf12greywolf1211 months ago

You have your own special style. I like old/young stories and I like your world building.

Please keep writing, I look forward to the sequel.

IronM1IronM110 months ago

Great start of a new series. Thanks fir sharing your unique stories with us

wendy553wendy553about 2 months ago

Oh my I'd love seeing more of this story!

I would have wetted my panties reading it, [if I was wearing them] 😊

Keep the stories cummin hon.

TeenStudforOlderWomenTeenStudforOlderWomenabout 2 months agoAuthor

Wendy - thank you for the kind words. I enjoyed writing this story. I was somewhat surprised the ratings for it was not that great.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userTeenStudforOlderWomen@TeenStudforOlderWomen
I enjoy writing about young 18 years old teen studs that prefer the mature pussy of much older women - especially mature Asian pussy. I will soon be writing something new for me. Older White Men - Young Black Pussy. If you have any comments or suggestions - Please contact ...