VY: Chapter 05

Info
Chapter 05 of VY: A Beginning And An End.
655 words
3.5
2k
1
0
Share this

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
LongDraw
LongDraw
60 Followers

eagerly pull Bernadette close, as she slid her tongue deep into her mouth, tasting the remnants of her husband's delicious cock. This was too much for Bernadette, and her animalistic lust got the better of her as she brought her hand around in front of Savannah and slid one of her slender fingers into her wetness.

Now it was Savannah's turn to be overwhelmed as she leaned back against her side of the lounger and let out a soft moan into Bernadette's mouth. This is exactly what Savannah had been missing all these years - another woman able to connect with her on a level her husband never could, being a man.

Bernadette broke their kiss to move her mouth to one of Savannah's breasts, teasing her love nub with her tongue, tracing the outer edges of her areola before returning to wrap the tip of her tongue around the sides of her growing nipple. This felt so amazing, and it reminded her of how her husband enjoyed sucking on her nipples while squeezing her breasts in his firm hands.

Savannah was being filled with a desire she had never had before, one she couldn't quite put her finger on, or in. Bernadette then started moving down again from her breast, down her stomach, approaching the firestorm that was brewing down below.

Like a lightning bolt in her mind, Savannah recognized what she was craving and quickly leaned up, flipping Bernadette on to her back, her large breasts flying in the air as they were temporarily freed from gravity. Savannah then spun around to bury her face in Bernadette's freshly shaven, moist cunt while lowering her hips to Bernadette so that she could dive right in. Bernadette, still being caught a little off guard with Savannah's impulsive and sudden voracity, took some of Savannah's protruding lips in her mouth, sucking them in and out of her mouth, rubbing them against the inside of her cheek and the underside of her tongue.

Both of them were so turned on and in the throes of passion, they lost themselves completely and before they knew it, were on the verge of filling each other's mouths with their sweet nectar. Unable, and unwilling to hold back, they release the full intensity of their taboo lust for one another, resulting in a fountain filling each other's mouths and spilling over to cover their faces. At this point, Savannah realized something new.

Whereas she had never really found her husband's cum to be particularly tasty during the first years of their marriage, she found he had taken on a new scent and a deliciously satisfying flavor, which she happily lapped up in great quantities from Bernadette's flooded, gushing pussy.

About an hour later, Braedon walked up to the private area. "Enjoying yourselves ladies?" Savannah turned, and with her face covered in pussy juice and dripping globs of cum all over her face, replied, "Mmmm... you bet we are! I've tasted nothing quite so delicious. I just might give up turkey gravy and have your baby gravy on my mashed potatoes going forward!"

After cleaning up Bernadette, the two wives sucked their husband dry and lick his shaft and ball sack clean. Eventually, they heard Eve announce they had reached the end of the extension appointment. So, they all three got dressed; then Eve saved the recording to a flash drive and created a shipment order for it to be delivered and uploaded to the server at his new house when completed.

During the remainder of the last week of processing, Braedon and his two wives worked with the interior decorator to choose the finishing touches on the new house. At the same time, the other candidates were notified via encrypted email and, as they confirmed they agreed with the male selecting them, they packed their belongings, and awaited the planes they would board to all meet up at the new house.

--:--
--:--
1.0
LongDraw
LongDraw
LongDraw
60 Followers
Please rate this
The author would appreciate your feedback.
  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
Share this

Similar Stories

VY: Chapter 04 Chapter 04 of VY: A Beginning And An End.in Audio
Mental Domination Ch. 01: Ex-Boss Dave acquires a new ability and uses it on his former boss.in Mind Control
Larissa the Latina Revenge leads to love? A little Latina becomes thick & sexy!in Fetish
Our First Time Swinging Fun with a younger couple.in Loving Wives
Operation: Sleepover A young military guy helps out three female friends.in Group Sex
More Stories