All Comments on 'W & Little D Ch. 01'

by The_Technician

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

You write quite well!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Got to disagree with Anon of Quite Well, your writing is bloody fantastic. It has intelligence, passion, drama, intensity, eroticism and quite often has a serving of morality tales to go with it. I’m sure if Anon reads more of your work they’ll figure it out for themselves.

This story bears all the hallmarks of being an absolute classic, fingers crossed that I’ve got the nerve to read it, because I forgot to mention that your stories are often very dark as well. Human Traffickers are amongst the dregs of humanity, I’m looking forward to these fictional traffickers being on the receiving end of brutal karma. Thanks for sharing.

Tess (uk)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Great start. Much promise.

MasterfuljimMasterfuljimabout 2 years ago

There is a reason I follow you and have read every one of your stories. Superbly written, well researched and engrossing tales being the main reasons.

This one is no exception.

lilefredlilefredabout 2 years ago

Those shit heads messed with the wrong family. W is going hunting again!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userThe_Technician@The_Technician
I was born in the Midwest, but have traveled extensively throughout the United States and Canada. Currently I am full-time camping throughout the United States and Canada and spending my time writing for both fun and profit. Books with longer stories such as the kind posted on...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES