W & Little D Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The four men forced the woman onto her hands and knees and wiped some of the cum from her face and body to use as lubricant. Then the four of them did some odd motion with their right hands. Evidently it was an African form of rock, paper, scissors because after that the order was determined.

The one with the long, narrow prick was first. Perhaps that was best for the woman as it would open her up for the others. The second man was the one with the hair trigger. Even performing for a second time he still fired off almost immediately. The third man was the one with the undersized prick. He did last much longer this time. Last and definitely not least was the man who had been meditating. He again seemed to be detached from what was occurring in front of him. He was hard enough to enter her, but she was pretty well opened up by the other three men. He reached down and grabbed her by the waist and began pulling her toward himself and then pushing her away. All the while he was doing this he was looking up at the sky. It was almost as if he were masturbating himself with her asshole. He went on for a long, long time.

The woman was crying out something in the native language. The general began laughing. "She is begging him to finish," he said. "She is saying that she wants his cum high up in her bowels. She is telling him how much he is turning her on."

The general's face suddenly became very hard. "All lies," he said. "She hates anal and threatened to kill me if I ever tried to take her that way. ME!"

He stood up and yelled something I couldn't understand. The soldier understood, however, and suddenly pushed the woman flat into the ground. He then began pounding into her ass like a jackhammer. She was screaming with each thrust, but he ignored her and kept going. After only a few moments he stiffened and held himself tight against her ass. He then stood up, leaving her crying in the dust.

"Put her back in the cage," the General roared. And the eunuchs grabbed her and took her back to her cage. She wouldn't... or perhaps couldn't... stand, so one eunuch reached through the bars to hold her up while the other closed and locked the door. She then collapsed back down against the bars.

= = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = =

END OF CHAPTER FIVE

Please remember to vote

by clicking on one of the stars at the end of the story.

If you really liked it, click 5.

If you really hated it, click 1, but please click something.

= = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = =

12