Wait

Story Info
A day in the life of a puppy.
1.2k words
3.29
14.7k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I turned off the water and simply stood in the steam, eyes closed, recollecting my wits after a particularly vigorous shower routine. I sincerely doubted that the Master and Mistress would accept 'sex-induced daze' as an excuse for any mistake made in the instructions they had left me.

Once dry and clear-headed again, I sent a silent apology to my knees and began to crawl across the bedroom. I placated their weak complaints with reassurances that if Master and Mistress were pleased with my behavior today, they might allow me to walk tomorrow.

I peered into the bag of endless tortures with no small amount of trepidation and removed the lube, tail, collar, and leash, straining not to fret too much about the other contraptions as I rummaged. Glass things, silicone things, wires and plugs, big things, and very big things reminiscent of some of my most depraved fantasies simultaneously frightened and aroused me.

I spent several minutes trying to figure how I could carry everything in one trip to the living room. Perhaps if I rested the collar and leash around my neck...but Mistress had said it must all be carried in my mouth. I couldn't say that I'd ever met a puppy capable of packing things onto her own back, either.

Two trips it was, then. My knees ached at the thought and deviously suggested walking as far as the bedroom door with everything in hand, leaving what I couldn't fit on the first trip by the door, then crawling. They seemed to think that because Master and Mistress would be none the wiser, there was no harm in the infraction. More training seemed to be needed for them, but not for me. I knew better.

It seemed logical to prioritize the collar, so that I would not be punished for going too long without. I placed the end in my mouth alongside the tip of the silicone tail, and began what would undoubtedly be a very long day.

I settled into a crawling technique that minimized the strain on my knees and was relieved to find the journey shorter than I had feared. Reaching my mat in front of the sofa, I knelt with my knees spread, head down, and palms open on my thighs. For some reason, turning my palms up heightened the humiliation more than spreading my legs. By now, spreading my legs felt natural. Turning my palms up felt like a clear message of submission, of vulnerability, of willingness and even desire to accept whatever the Master or Mistress would do with me.

After a moment of pride that I had not soaked the entire end of the collar in saliva, I began to wonder if I should wait to have the collar fastened or return to fetch the lube and leash. The former ran the risk of appearing to have forgotten the other items, the latter ran the risk of being reprimanded for going too long without the collar.

As always, however, they seemed to read my mind.

'What a good puppy she is, don't you think? Waiting to have her collar fastened so she can start her day looking proper. I'm proud of her.'

'Me too.' Mistress' voice was suddenly in my ear, followed by her fingers brushing lightly across my shoulders and neck. My breath momentarily caught, then deepened as my mind rapidly progressed into a blissful state in reaction to her touch, far from the fears that they would not understand my intention by waiting.

Her fingers traced my neck and jawline, grasped the collar and tail, and freed my mouth to smile. The warmth of leather and of her touch gently reminded me of my joy to be here, on my knees and at her feet with a full day of untold escapades before us. She surprised me by lifting my chin to meet her gaze.

'Pretty smile,' she murmured before bending to kiss me. By the time she rose again, I was anxious to make the second trip and please her again. She rubbed the top of my head affectionately, and I caught glimpse of a knowing smile before I bowed my head again. My knees had fallen silent.

The second fetch went even faster than the first, and made me realize Master's kindness in preparing the smaller bottle of lubricant and not the larger. Not only would that have necessitated a trip of its own, but would certainly have resulted in an unpleasant amount of drool and jaw pain. I had a feeling I needed to save both for later.

I waited several minutes this time with the lube and coils of leash between my teeth. Swallowing saliva with my mouth open was a skill I was improving with each passing day, but I began to feel anxious as Master and Mistress chatted with each other and moved casually around the flat. The daily stores of drool and jaw pain were beginning to deplete.

Finally, I saw Master approach and deftly remove the lube and leash from my mouth. My jaw took several seconds to close, and I gratefully licked my dry lips.

'Such a good girl.' His hands caressed the nape of my neck, and I felt a kiss land on my forehead. My jaw fell silent as readily as my knees had. His touch, though so different from Mistress', deepened and slowed my breath just as easily. Mistress' magic lived in her fingertips, which seemed to magnetize my skin so strongly that I would levitate just to feel them. Master's lived in his palms, laying claim to swaths of my skin in seconds and pressing me down; gently, firmly, effortlessly into submission. When they shared me, I was helplessly buffeted about in endless waves of high and deep, floating and sinking, until 'up' and 'down' merged into 'through' and the cycle began again.

'Present.' My body followed the command before my mind processed it. I was beginning to feel true pride at how responsive I was becoming to their training.

I heard Mistress sit on the sofa behind me as Master dropped lube onto my rear. I could almost feel her smile as he gently pushed the tip of the plug against me. Watching my ass accept any number of their ideas seemed to give her particular joy.

My eyes widened, then relaxed with the familiar, gentle fullness. Master allowed me a second to adjust before commanding me to sit again. More likely, he was giving Mistress time to enjoy the view.

Master clipped the leash to my collar and hooked it symbolically over the back of a chair. 'Good girl. We'll be back soon.'

I did not notice them put on their shoes. I did not notice the sound of their jacket zippers nor the sound of the door close and lock. I did not count seconds and minutes as I used to, nor did I fidget or moan. I dwelled, quite timelessly, on the endless memories they had gifted me. The lesson ingrained in me that physical stress brought me mental bliss. The courage lent to me by the promise that pleasure followed pain. The relief of knowing that all I had to do, all I was responsible for, was obeying - they would take care of everything else. I was good, and therefore fulfilled, oddly venerated while waiting on my knees. High and deep, through, high and deep, and back again, like my chest rising and falling with patient, measured breaths.

Thank you, Master and Mistress.