Waiting for her lesson Ch. 02

Story Info
Ari finally gets her punishment but probably she liked it...
3.7k words
4.14
18.7k
4

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 04/27/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is the continuing of a fiction concerning a Dd/Lg relationship and dynamic between two consenting adults (not actually father and daughter so no incest is consumed here) that I wrote some time ago for a very special L/g whom I will be always grateful to for having giving me the chance to explore this particular side of my fantasies and desires.

---------------------------

"Yes Ari, you've been good. But this does not mean I've forgot what you did, nor that I've completely forgiven you for that" he said, helping her to dry her skin with a big soft towel after the shower they just had.

"But Daddy" she protested, "I'm fine now and I did everything you asked me to. If you..." she tried to explain.

"No ifs and no buts, Ari" he answered in a firm voice, "I am sure that if we don't do something for you, in a little bit you will find yourself in the same bad situation. Sometimes, I just do not know what to do with you...".

He did not say more words to her, but she knew just from a quick, shy look at his eyes that, though a bit sad in that very moment, he was still very determined to do what he was thinking good for her. She averted her eyes from him. She knew that, differently from the other daddies she have had before him, he never liked to punish her for the pure pleasure of it. Probably he never enjoyed it too much, even when she really deserved a good spanking; even when he perfectly knew that this was actually what she wanted, once in a while. Maybe this was a limitation of his, maybe a good quality; still, he was different, really different from whomever she had known before him; and this had made him her true and unique daddy.

Silently, he helped her to put her panties and bra on, watching her moves and her body intensely and appraisingly, with a hint of a smile now curving the corners of his lips. This relieved her a bit from the little anxiety that had taken her at the sound of his previous words. "If he smiles" she thought, "he is not too angry at me. Maybe I did not make him feel too bad..." This thought made her feel better, so that she could eventually raise her eyes and watch into his again, hoping to see in them more forgiveness than determination, more happy joy than sadness.

"I know what you're thinking of, Ari" he anticipated her, "but no, even if the sight of your beauty and your perfect body can always do miracles to me, making me feel the happiest and most fortunate man alive just because I've you, I am sorry to say that I can't pass over this like nothing happened. And I still believe you've to learn your lesson. This will not make me happy, nor make me feel particularly "cool"; it is just what I have to do, because I am your daddy and because I care for you. You perfectly know that you have not been a good girl in the last days, doing on purpose, or at least almost on purpose, what I told you not to do; and this not just one time, but several times in a row. And tonight I came back home just to find you in such a mess I could not even have a loaf of bread for dinner so far. Do you realize how much time did it take to me to get those tickets for the concert? Your friend Suzzy and her daddy are going to thank your belly and all those sweets for the next six months, given that they are now enjoying it at our place. So no, Ari, I cannot pass over this and I have to punish you. Sit there and wait for me to be back."

He left the room, leaving her to sit on the lid of the toilet, nervously passing her nail between her teeth and watching at her toes. She could feel her anxiety growing up again inside her chest. "If he knew how I am feeling right now" she thought, "I am sure he would know I've been already punished just by this and maybe he won't do anything...". She did not get punished very often and actually she rarely gave her daddy reasons to punish her as well, so she had just faint memories about the last time, and they were not too bad; but the last time he didn't look so upset and anyway waiting for something unknown was never a comfortable feeling for her. She was hoping for something quick and not too bad as well, but most of all she wanted it to be done as soon as possible. Instead, he was taking his time. After he left her, he went to the kitchen and put some pasta on, preparing some sauce for it and then he comfortably sat at the table eating his dinner while reading the sport news.

When he was back to her, it was almost forty minutes later and she was very nervous and on the verge of tears. In his hands he had a little plastic bag with a few items inside; what they were she could not tell.

"Ok Ari, I think I've figured out what we can do to help you remember what a good behavior means and what a good little girl should do and what not. I think you have already understood so far what was wrong in your behavior, but I am afraid that, if we do not do anything, you will fall again in the same faults. So, I will try to make you remember this evening quite well. Now stand up and remove your underwear."

She knew well at this point that to protest would have not sorted anything good to her and she diligently obeyed, removing the white bra and the panties she was wearing. She stood up naked in front of him, his eyes showing the usual look of appreciation and his lips lightly lopsided in a sad smile. "Now come and lay on my lap, Ari; face down". One more time she did what he said, doing a familiar gesture that she had always enjoyed to do because she knew it would have soon led to more attentions for her little cunny and bum hole. Once she was in the required position, laying across her daddy's lap, with her lovely bum sticking up in the air and her eyes looking at the ground, she felt the familiar feeling of the KY smeared around her little hole, then the tip of his fingers gently probing her insides, adding more lube and making her very slippery over there. She was still anxious about what would have happened next, but his daddy touching her so intimately had already made her cunny very wet and one more time this made her blush as it always happened. After a little while, more lube and more probing, she felt the tip of something bigger slowly but firmly pushing at her entrance. Her little hole was very lubed and slippery but the intruder could not easily slip inside her like her daddy's finger. Still, she knew how to accept that sort of intrusion inside her and, though very slowly, the big thing kept going in. This lasted for quite a while and, even if she knew her daddy was doing it in the right way and so taking his time, it made her think of how big this plug was and if maybe the punishment would consist in stretching her to her limits or beyond. Sure, she was quite stretched at the moment the wider part of the plug was inside her. He left it there for a little while and then he took it out, just to push it in again a few seconds later, faster this time. She felt her bum hole stretching to its limits and her eyes got wet with the little tears this was causing; again, he left the plug half inside here for a little while, but this time, instead of removing it, he pushed it in and, in an instant, the plug was completely inside her. She could feel how big it was now, since the pressure of it against her inner walls and against her cunny was really strong.

"Good girl. That was easier than I expected. This butt plug will now stay with you for most of the evening. I am sure you won't ignore it" he said with a satisfied smile.

"No daddy. That is pretty big, indeed; and I am expecting it is quite heavy as well. Will I have to walk with it inside me?" she asked, trying to push herself up and to get on her feet.

"Oh yes, Ari" he said, "you'll have to walk with it inside you, but not now; as you can imagine, I am not finished here, yet.", and with a firm gesture he made her to get back to the previous position across his lap. Then he put his hand back into the plastic bag, extracting a little bamboo cane. It was not a big one, just about 20 inches long and less than half an inch wide; a very flexible one, though.

Because of the position she was, she had not seen him taking it out so, when the first strike hit her naked bum, it took her completely off guard. She did not even feel the sting at first. Surprised, she opened her mouth, but no sounds came from her; when the second strike hit her buttocks, she felt it and, even if the position of her daddy was making it almost impossible for him to give any strength to his movements, the stinging feeling was very intense and more tears formed at the corners of her eyes.

This time she protested "Ouch, daddy. It hurts. Please, stop it. I...Ouch, please...".

He ignored her and eventually ten more strikes had already hit her little lovely bum, each one accompanied by her complaining moans, before he decided it was time to stop it and give her a break. He watched down to her and the sight of her perfect ass, plugged and now crossed by thin red strikes, gave him the feeling this had been a job well done. The wetness from her cunny puzzled him, though. What if she actually enjoyed the spanking she had just had? Nevertheless, he decided not to worry about that for the moment. The night was still very young and whatever he had in mind for her was not finishing here. He slid his finger inside her cunny; she was very wet, so it went down quite easily and once there he could feel the plug in place, quite narrowing the place left for his finger to move there. Yes, that really looked like a job well done. A soft moan escaped from her as he withdraw his finger and with a gentle but, considering the circumstances, quite painful slap on her bum he invited her to move.

"Get up Ari! We have to get ready to go out. However, before we do that, give a look at your little bum in the mirror!" he said.

She turned her back to the mirror and looked there. Her butt was crossed by many thin red lines, each one now making her skin sting like crazy and the jeweled end of the plug was sticking out of her, reminding her of the bigger part of it, deeply buried inside her. The stinging pain was quite distracting, but she could clearly feel it inside, its big size and its weight.

"No panties tonight" her daddy said, "so you'll wear your bra and this nice short gown" We're going out for a walk, then we'll go to see if your friend Suzzy and her daddy liked the concert.

"Ok daddy" she answered, still keeping her eyes low and avoiding any eye contact.

He helped her to dress and a smile went to his lips when the rear part of the gown touched her butt and another "Ouch!" escaped from her mouth. He knew that, in a couple of days, no marks would have been left on her buttocks, but he also knew that the stinging feeling was at the moment quite strong and persistent. While he got dressed to get out, she put some make up on and in a little while they were ready to go.

The short drive from their home to downtown was uneventful, but he was pretty amused by his little girls vane attempts to found a good position to sit in the car, so that she could avoid both the stinging pain from the spanking and the discomfort of the butt plug.

"I guess you are starting to understand why it is good that you remember how to behave, Ari. Don't you think so?" he said.

She did not answer, a little pout on her lips, while she squirmed again, trying to sit in a better way. She felt very relieved when they arrived at the parking lot right in front of the little harbor and she could finally get out of the car. She started to walk towards her friends' house.

"This way, Ari. I think thay are not home yet, so we can have a drink first" her daddy said instead, taking her arm and leading her to the nice little bar that was right on the walkway along the water. It was late, but this bar was still open and they could sit outside. He made her sit on a comfortable sofa in front of him, utterly enjoying the wonderful glance she gave him, half pleading and half homicidal, as one more time she was trying to sit in an impossible more comfortable way. Since she tried to sit in a way in which the end of the butt plug was not bothering her too much, from his point of view he could easily see it, the jewel sparkling every time it caught some light. Looking at him, she could easily tell what he was able to see under the short rim of her gown and she knew that also the other clients of the bar could see her in the same way. At least there were not so many of them, but every time someone looked at them sitting there, she blushed as they had seen her completely naked and totally exposed. They ordered and had their soft drinks, talking about trifle things until when, after a time she thought endless, he finally said: "I think Suzzy and her daddy are back home now. Do you want to go?"

"Indeed, daddy, this is exactly what I wanted you to tell me right now" Ari answered with the first smile she had after she laid on his lap hours before "but I need to go to the bathroom for a bit first."

She got up and made the move to go towards the restrooms, but he stopped her and his answer was not one she liked much in that very moment: "I think I've other plans for that, sweet one. Let's go out now".

He paid the bill and they went out, back again in the street.

"But daddy, I really need to pee. Please, let me go to the bathroom" she pleaded, but he seemed not to listen to her as they walked towards Suzzy's home that was not more than 300 yards from the bar.

When they were almost there, walking in the narrow driveway that was right in front of Suzzy's main entrance he said to her "I think you should pee here or I am afraid you'll have to wait until when we're back home".

She thought for a brief instant to tell him that Suzzy's house had a nice and cozy bathroom that she could easily ask to use, but she knew that it would have been completely useless and she had already realized that this was a part of the punishment he had in mind for her tonight. She also thought about resisting and waiting to pee until they were back home, but probably it would have been even worse. Who knows how much time he would have made her wait there at Suzzy's home before they could get back home. So she decided for what she thought better and, after a few steps towards the wall, she squatted and lifted the rim of her dress.

"Wait just for a second, Ari" her daddy said, while the familiar click of his reflex camera went on, "I just want to take a few pictures of this moment. They will be a nice memory and I'm sure our friends on FL will like them too" he added with a smile.

Ari was just happy that the darkness hide her embarrassed face and he could not see the furious blush that covered her cheeks in an instant. Then she started to pee in a steady flow that her position made to arch for a bit towards him. The reflex clicked again, flashing several times towards her, as he lowered his position to have a better view of her private parts doing such an intimate thing. She turned her face so that in some way she could hide herself and be not much recognizable, but the embarrassing feeling did not go away. At least her bladder was now empty and she was feeling better on that side.

With this positive thought in her mind, she stood up "I'm done daddy, we can ring Suzzy's bell."

He was still watching the newly taken pictures upon the little screen of his camera and, looking at his face, she could tell he was quite satisfied of the outcome. She still felt humiliated and not happy at all, but she also started to feel good: after all, she had been able so far to pass through her punishment in a good way and her daddy seemed pleased with this as well. It will be soon over.

They rang the bell and Suzzy's daddy came to open the door. He greeted them and allowed them in. Suzzy was waiting on the couch in the living room and when she saw them, she got up and came to hug them. She had loved the concert very much and so did her daddy. They thanked and thanked them many times for the chance they could have to attend that unique concert.

"You should thank Ari's belly more than me, Suzzy; and her ability not to resist to the sweets when she's home alone" he winked at Suzzy "but well, I think that between the bad cramps and some "lesson" she has been getting tonight, she will do much better the next times".

"A lesson?" squealed Suzzy, looking at Ari a bit alarmed, "what lesson?".

"Sweet one, why don't you show them a little bit of it?" her daddy said to Ari.

With a bit of reluctance she turned and raised her gown so that they could see her lower back.

"Ohhhhh, poor thing" said Suzzy in a more alarmed voice "I think your daddy was not very happy with you tonight" and then she gave a worried glance at her own daddy.

"From how she reacts, I think Suzzy did not behave very well too, lately, didn't she?" Ari's daddy said to Suzzy's in a low voice while the girls were chatting just a few meters away.

"That was easy to tell, uh?" Suzzy's dad said with a grin "and well, yes, I think I need to take some hint from what you did tonight. We'll see if just the sight of it will have good effects upon her or if I'll have to take charge of it. I must confess I would not be much disappointed if I had to, anyway," he added with a mischievous grin.

After some time spent chatting and some more drinks, Ari's daddy said that it was time to go and so they parted. They walked back to the parking lot and stopped on the walkway right in front of the sea. She put her hands on the handrail and he embraced her from behind. It was almost 1am now and the moon was rising. It was a beautiful night.

"Do you like it daddy?" she asked him.

"Yes, I do sweetheart" he answered "and I liked how good you did tonight too. That made me proud of you. Now, if you will remember how to behave in future, I think I will be even more proud of this."

"Well daddy, I think I will surely remember it, but for some reason I think I could forget it once in a while... what do you think?"

Her answer surprised him a bit at first, but after all he already knew it.

"Do you know what daddies do to their little girls who answer this way to them?" he said to her, sliding his right hand under her gown and slowly removing the plug. "I do not know exactly what other daddies do, but I will definitely do this, here and now" and, after he unzipped his trousers, he freed his hard cock and he slid it inside her. Her butt hole, still well lubed, welcomed him, instantly adjusting itself to the new presence.

She arched her back, allowing him to go further in. "Ohh, daddy...I've been missing your hard peepee right there" she said, as he started touching her clit and a soft moan escaped from her mouth.

The desert roads allowed him to indulge for some more time in this, exactly how he liked, moving in and out of her with slow and deep strokes, feeling every inch of her and savoring every second of it. She moaned again and he could feel his pleasure growing together with hers and, when she started to come, unsuccessfully trying not to cry too loud, he was more than ready for her. After few deeper strokes, he groaned his pleasure in her ear, as hot spurts of semen filled her insides one more time.

"Gosh, that has been good. And I've been missing it too, Ari. Let's get back home, it's been a long night and I am sure you need to rest". Then she snuggled against him and they walked towards the car, the moon now a bit higher upon the horizon...