Waiting for Her Return

Story Info
What a playful slave gets up to waiting for her Mistress.
993 words
4.23
3.8k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's note

Mistress has been training me. She has been teaching me the importance of delaying my enjoyment, and in one of these times has set me a task to say what I would get up to as I eagerly await her return.

Thank you Mistress.

------

*Ping* my phone alerted with that special tone set only for her.

"Be back in a few hours, Aly."

" Ohh," my face fell as a disappointed sigh escaped me.

"Still I'll have this place perfect for when she returns," I thought to myself as my eyes landed on your boots near the door. Without thinking my top teeth sunk into my juicy ruby red lower lip, as my mind wandered, "mmm oh I do love her in these."

I went to return them back neatly to the closet, though on the way had to spoil myself a little by placing a gentle kiss on the left one just near where her toes would be nestled. "Oh no," I blurted out, spotting a crisp crimson lip print interrupting the shiny black latex. Panicked I ran to get a cloth and wiped it off till the surface sparkled. " You'd never know." Permitting myself a little smile of a job well done I placed them delicately on the shelf, before busying myself tidying the rest of the apartment.

What followed was an hour of myself dashing around making sure the place was spotless, not so much as a dirty plate or a flog thrown in passion out of place.

Now the place looked nice, well how about me. Happily I dashed to my special pink wardrobe and opened both doors. "Hmm, what today," I mumbled under my breath flicking through the clothes on the rail. Frilly, no. Long, no. Punky, no. Short and playful, yes. Unhooked one of my favourites, a pale pink summer dress. I slipped it over my cute lacy black bra and panties and let it come to rest with the hem coming down just over my bum, but don't worry you could still catch a glimpse of my cheeks. Finished up my outfit with some white thigh high socks that had pretty pink circles near the top, because ofcourse I had to match them to my dress. Quick spin while looking the mirror and wow the girl reflecting back sure looked a cutie, very fuckable.

Next, let's have a little fun. With an excited scamper I beelined to your special little cupboard and rifled through. "I wonder if she has added any fun new additions since the last time hehe," went through my head as my pink nail coloured fingers opened the door. Behold a hoard of wonderful toys, whips, flogs and anything else depraved. Through all the different sizes, shapes and colours I spotted a large pink plug that screamed out to me.

"Huh, you're new," I chirped with a giddy grin, making sure to grab some lube as well. Then practically skipped over to the bedroom and leapt on the bed.

Rolling over to my back and sliding down my panties I held it aloft. "Big boy too," I said to myself as I took in the look of the glittering pink beast. 9 inches long and nearly the thickness of a coke can. Had I not been used to the size of you I wouldn't have even dreamed of trying to take it but now it was a nice warm up for when you return.

Stroking my little clitty my mind raced just thinking about your body, the way you move, your command, your poise. In a few strokes I was so hard I could feel the blood coursing through my member. To prepare I squirted some lube onto my hand then gently rubbed it around the rim of my boi pussy. I stiffened further getting a pleasant tiny jolt through my body as the cold slick goo touched the sensitive skin. Lubing up two figures I stroked myself slowly and exhaled to ready myself. "Mmmmm", a whimpered moan rang out as I pressed my index and middle fingers onto the rim of my puckered pink hole.

"Oooohhh," further moans rang out as my fingertips began invading my tight rear. After a few deep breathes and a little more pressure both my finger tips slipped in. I started to move them back and forth slowly sinking them deeper as I went forth widening myself in anticipation.

Now it was time. I picked up the formidable toy with a nervous smile. Exhaled deep in preparation and lined it up. Gently I teased it on the surface to ready myself then slowly pushed. Naturally my hole resisted a little. That swwet feeling of slight paim mingled with enjoyment as my little penis immediately let a bead of precum gather in approval. "Mmmmm", i purred like the little slut I am as I worked the first inch in and out. My mouth wide open little breathes escaping as pushed against the resisting tight muscles, "ooohhh wow".

"Mmmmm yess," I moaned almost in triumph as I began working the pink monster deeper still until my ass consumed it entirely. This nearly sent me over the edge there and then, but I was close. Very close.

Stroking faster with thoughts of you flashing through my mind. You smiling down as I sucked your beautiful cock, allowing me to worship your heavenly feet, serving as your throne under that gorgeous bum and more rushed by. Pumping quicker, precum streaming as the plug stretched me. Gaped me.

Tingles ran through me I was in bliss. My movements got quicker and quicker, my heart thumped in my chest, my eyelids flickered, my breaths quickened, my excitement built..I was so nearly there...then...

I ripped my hand away.

Robbing myself of pleasure, robbing myself of ecstasy and robbing myself of release. I laid on my back looking up at the ceiling.

"Not without her permission," I said aloud to myself.