All Comments on 'Waiting For It'

by MarthaD

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
CFNMtickledguyCFNMtickledguyover 11 years ago
Sheer Brilliance

This story was sublime...

satinpantyboysatinpantyboyover 11 years ago
Wow!

That was so HOT! So many of my fantasies and fetishes in one story. I will masturbate to this one a LOT! Thanks!

JohnnyRottencrotchJohnnyRottencrotchover 11 years ago
Deliciously Wicked

Excellent style of writing for this genre! Looking forward to reading more of your material! 5/5!

sm8100sm8100over 11 years ago
An excellent story

The story had a very even pace unfolding slowly which added to the overall tension. The lust and passion had a strong presence yet they reached even greater heights because of the very nature of the intimacy that the couple shares. Nice.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
AHHH

Wonderful description of shared dominance A sensual arousing story, giving rise to s stunning release

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
I look forward to the day he discovers his pride and self respect

Next time see demands you service her (what is she a car that needs its oil changed?) use your teeth and remove her clit. I think she'll understand you divorcing her.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Thanks

Nice story - sounds very real

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Excellent!

Love to see her thinking processes and her arousal processes.

Your expressions and descriptions of a loving FLM are lovely. “Loving” is the key to it all. Not at all like the cruel and imperious descriptions found in so many FLR stories. Thanks to the author. J.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

That was fun, but why would any wife or husband ever remain in a relationship if they never have intercourse? Or be happy with it?

agenuineguy4u2agenuineguy4u2about 2 years ago

I got aroused at the very start and dripped percum throughout. If you read my profile you know I'm an older, horny, guy who needs to serve.

Anyway, I sucked my last girlfriend off every morning and was only occasionally allowed to cum: I loved it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Wow, what a perfect wife! How wonderful it would be to be controlled like that? Awesome story!

Will527Will527about 1 year ago

I can't imagine a more perfect marriage....

Will527Will527about 1 year ago

I can't imagine a more perfect marriage....

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Nice story for femdom foot kinksters, but for those who wish to be controlled, remember that one must control oneself. In real life, no woman wants a chastity slave, sub male. that's why pro doms make so much money. My unasked for advice is to quit femdom. It's enticing, but it's also a one way road to loserville.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous