Waiting for Marcus

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Despite this, life more or less continued as normal and I met Marcus again later in the week.

The apartment building in which Marucs lived was grand, with glass entrances and wide staircases. He had met me downstairs and we had walked the stairs together. We were both out of breath by the time we reached his apartment and I followed him in as he led the way.

Inside, I was welcomed by the smell of food cooking and surprised by the neatness of everything. His shoes were tucked inside a shelf, on top of which sat his bag and coat. His scarf hung on a hook above. He welcomed me, taking my bag and coat and placing it carefully on a hook to the side of his. I placed my shoes neatly to the side of his.

The main living space was open plan with a large TV and open kitchen area. A round table sat in the kitchen, on top of which he had carefully laid out our place settings for dinner. I remarked on his cooking and teased him as he admitted it was his first time with this recipe. The curry looked delicious though, and I appreciated his effort.

We ate dinner as the curry was served with warm fragrant bread. I thanked him and insisted next time will be my treat for him. I would need to figure out what to make but I had some time.

As we finished dinner, we shared the washing up and settled down to watch a movie together. He had given me a choice and brought some treats for us to share. I had opted for an action movie believing it would be his preference, but became slightly disengaged as we watched. I later found out that he, like me, preferred true stories or historical movies so it was a poor choice on my part, but spending the evening with him was enough.

Marcus opened a bottle of wine as we continued to watch the movie and poured me a glass. We looked across at each other as we sipped the wine. It was a full bodied red wine, of good quality. Similar in style to what I had been drinking when I first met him in the bar. He had obviously taken note, which struck a chord with me.

We grew closer as the evening went on and we kissed on his sofa as the movie continued. The wine had relaxed us and his arm had felt nice around me as I had lowered myself against him, before looking up and seeing him looking down at me.

His kiss was warm and his lips soft.

Our small kisses had become more passionate and my hand was up on his shoulder as I pulled him down to kiss me more. The sensation of him holding me was something I relished and I knew this could go further if I wished. We continued kissing and his hand was now caressing my waist. I contemplated becoming intimate with him that evening, but I was still slightly nervous and I decided that we wouldn't rush things. I explained to him and told of how good it felt when he held me and kissed me, but asked that we take things slowly and take the next step only when the time was right.

He reassured me that we would go at my pace and only when I was ready. I felt a warmth inside as he looked down at me and told me how beautiful I looked for the first time.

We laid together on his sofa for a few minutes longer, with his arms around me as I flirted with him and teased him. I knew it would take some time but we were becoming more comfortable with each other now and there was chemistry developing between us. We shared the remaining wine as we kissed more as his hand felt good on my body.

We agreed to meet again soon, when I would prepare dinner for him, as I wished him goodnight and collected my coat and bag. I knew I was making him wait, but hopefully he would want me even more passionately when we took things further. I could sense how he wanted me but it was the right thing for now. I needed to know in myself that it was the right time, and I was also sure that it would be worth the wait.

The taxi arrived downstairs as I left his apartment. I took his face in my hands and gave him a final goodnight kiss, as he stood in the doorway. It was getting late and we both had work the following day so it was time to leave, but I knew in my mind this could be the start of something good.

The taxi pulled up and I got out and returned home. Rebecca was still awake and we spoke briefly. She could see my happiness and I told her about Marcus and the evening we had shared.

I went to bed that night with Marcus in my thoughts. His manners and character were so perfect in every way and could sense my feelings for him growing. I thought back to the evening we had just shared and how he had looked, and how passionately he had kissed me. I had been tempted to share myself with him as his arms wrapped around me and made me feel so safe. I masturabted in bed that night to the thought of us making love as we grew closer and discovered each other's bodies for the first time.

-------------------

Early on Friday morning, I realised we had not agreed when to meet again, so I messaged Marcus. It would be lunch time before he would reply and suggest the weekend.

We spent Saturday afternoon shopping for some clothes. He had needed some new loungewear and I never resisted an invitation to go shopping, so I accompanied him. We had fun together and we stayed out until late, strolling the nearby streets which seemed to come alive at night with bright neon lights and busy restaurants. We strolled for some time, holding hands. The evening was pleasantly warm and we kissed for a while as Marcus placed his hands on my side. We had worked our way down an old cobbled side road with traditional street lamps and the noise of the busy streets in the background.

We kissed for some time as the kisses gradually became more passionate. I restrained myself as I pulled back from him. His hands still holding tightly onto my waist. I loved looking up at him with both of my hands on his face as I looked deeply into his eyes. I asked myself how I had come to be in this moment and paused to appreciate how lucky I was at that time.

I was conscious of where we were but it didn't matter as I felt a freedom I had rarely felt before. Just the two of us alone in this old moonlit street.

We had again shared a great time, but we would leave separately. I wondered if my hesitation was holding me back and I began to wonder when the time may be right. Of course, I wanted intimacy with Marcus but tonight wasn't the right moment either. I decided to wait for now, but I knew the next step was crucial for our relationship.

-------------------

The following week presented us with the perfect opportunity to get closer. Rebecca had plans for the evening and I would be alone at home. I thought about how to make the evening perfect but realised I was only adding pressure on myself. I decided to just invite Marcus over for a meal and a drink. We would see how the evening went and how we both felt.

I flirted with Marcus during the week over messages and on the phone. I hinted at him possibly staying the night with me and he had agreed. I found a way to relax myself as I prepared for him to arrive.

I prepared the food and the space. I wanted him to relax also and feel comfortable. I knew he also liked to drink wine, so I chilled a bottle in the fridge before he arrived.

Marcus arrived later than planned. He had finished work early but headed home first to shower and change. The journey had been slow to get here, but I was glad when he did arrive.

I welcomed him as he entered, and commented on how smart he looked. A plain white shirt underneath his jacket, and a dark pair of jeans. I had felt sexy in a fitted top, with a pleated skirt and my hair down. I had taken some time on my makeup and I kissed him as he followed me into the kitchen.

I had set the lighting low with candles spread across the table, providing some scent and warmth as we ate dinner together. I had followed a recipe for steamed fish with a cream sauce and vegetables which had turned out well. Marcus seemed to like the food and it was nice to have him here with me.

As we ate dinner, we spoke about his work. This virus had now started to cause concern within the healthcare community and there were measures being introduced at work. His concern was how it would be possible to contain it and prevent it spreading. I listened as I hoped this wouldn't add further pressure onto him, and of course that he would stay safe. He explained the regular testing which will be introduced in the hospital shortly and the protection he had been provided.

After we had finished dinner, we were choosing our desert from the fridge as my arm found its way onto his back. I pushed myself closer to him, as his hand ran across my lower back, and he pulled me closer. We selected a lemon meringue desert with a dark chocolate topping, and sat down to eat.

I pulled my chair closer to him, so that our arms were touching. Aware of my advances, he placed his arm around me, as his hand rested on my hip. The feeling of having him so close was nice and looking up to him, I kissed him very slowly as our lips met and slowly released. I wondered in my mind if tonight would be our first time, as I tasted a hint of lemon and chocolate from his lips.

We remained close as I drank my wine and we shared some fun. I loved seeing him relaxing and having a good time. My body started to feel warm from the alcohol and I could feel his hand gently on my shoulder. My cleavage was slightly visible as I leaned forward and pushed closer to him. I could feel his eyes moving over me as we paused and kissed more. His other hand now rested on my chest as his arm pressed against my cleavage and the soft candle light lit up his face.

I moved his hand from my shoulder to my neck and slowly back. I loved the feeling of his fingertips on my skin as I thought about him undressing me and teasing my naked body with those gentle hands. I could sense how he liked the softness of my breasts against his forearm so I gently pulled him closer with my other hand.

I paused briefly as things heated up. I looked away momentarily and explained my nervousness. He reassured me in a way that nobody has ever done before and he looked me in the eyes and told me how beautiful I looked in that moment. I could read the signs from his face and I asked him to be patient and go slow with me as I gave him my trust tonight.

I slowly placed my hand under his as I walked him to my bedroom. I turned before we entered to look back at him and pushed the door open slowly with my back. It was a small room, but the setting was perfect. It felt warm inside and I switched on my lamps as he put his arm around me once more. I loved the feeling of his strong body against me as he held me close, my hands pulling his arm into my waist as I relaxed into him. His fingers slid slowly up and down my waist, as my skin underneath tingled from his touch. I reached up to him and ran my fingers through his thick hair as his other hand worked it's way down my side.

He kissed my neck for some time, as I relaxed further into the moment. My mind had slowed down and my only thoughts were how nice he felt against me, and how sensitive my skin had become. The feeling of his stubble running across my neck sent a shiver down my body, as I became aware of how turned on I was becoming.

I lost myself into him as he placed his hand under my top and slowly moved upwards towards my breasts. I enjoyed him taking control now as my mind had wished, but I had been too shy to ask. I showed him how good it felt by whispering in his ear and asking him to touch me more as his hand lowered my top slightly to reveal more of my cleavage.

I could feel my nipple harden as his hands ran back down over my breasts. I really needed his touch now and I was glad I had waited for this moment. I was ready to go further and reaching behind me, I unclipped my bra. The front now loose, I breathed heavily as his hands slid underneath my bra and massaged my breasts, His hands paused to cup my breasts perfectly as my nipples hardened as they pressed against his palm.

I turned to face him as I started to undo the buttons on his shirt. I worked my way down, exposing his large chest with just enough hair running down to his toned abdomen. I removed my bra as his hands lowered to rest on my hips. I could feel his desire as he lifted my top to expose my breasts and proceeded to remove it slowly off of me.. I blocked out any thoughts about my naked body now and instead focused on him as my shoulders relaxed and I followed by removing his shirt as I pressed myself against him.

I pulled him closer to me as my nipples pressed against his skin. I remember his fresh scent well as I caressed his neck and kissed his chest, moving my fingers over his body. I felt small in front of him but protected as his hands gripped my waist and he looked down at my naked chest.

He reached down to kiss me as I pulled back playfully. My hair fell behind me as I arched my back and pulled him closer. He felt strong as he held me in position and I rested there with him reaching forward to meet my lips.

My mind now took over and I leant forward again to whisper in his ear that I was ready. I tensed slightly but I knew I must relax now and focus on the moment, as we lowered ourselves onto the bed. I reached up to kiss him again as our lips met once more.

The light still low, I glanced down at him as I sat beside him on my bed. My hand reached down to undo his buttons on his jeans, and I began lowering them as his hand worked its way onto my thigh. His hardness was revealed as I lowered his jeans off of him and onto the floor.

I could see his eyes fixated on my chest as I placed his hand back on my thigh, and removed my skirt. I was aware of my wetness by now and how turned on I was. I wanted him to know how ready I was and so I removed my underwear and climbed slowly on top of him. I loved how turned on he had become also by caressing my body and I placed his hands back up onto my breasts. The sensations of his hands cupping my breasts only made me want him more, as I slid back and forth on his abdomen.

I could sense his desperation as my wetness transferred onto him and his hands moved down onto my hips guiding me back and forth on top of him.

I reached down to him as we whispered some naughty thoughts into each other's ears and I told him how much I wanted him right now as I pushed myself back onto him and his penis pressed against my slit. I groaned as I lowered myself down onto him and my lips parted. How badly I wanted this and how the wait had been worthwhile.

I rocked gently back and forth as his penis filled me and I became more relaxed. I wanted him to go deep and I built up to it by slowly pressing down as his cock slid deeper inside. My hands rested on his shoulders and my hips were now controlling the pace.

Each thrust filled me with pleasure and I could feel him getting harder inside of me. I ran my fingers through his hair once more as I leant down to ask him how close he was to orgasm. He told me he would climax shortly and I thrusted harder as we both groaned with pleasure. I could feel him lifting himself to thrust deeper inside me and the deeper he went, the better it felt.

I felt his hands grip my sides as my insides filled with his semen as I continued thrusting him into me. I lowered down as he finished his orgasm and kissed him. I loved how his orgasm felt inside me. So warm and deep as we rested for a while with his arms around me.

I lifted myself off of him as his semen slipped out. I cleaned myself in the bathroom and I returned to him and asked him to stay with me tonight. He agreed and we lay in bed together for some time in each other's arms as we slept deeply together inside my bed.

-------------------

I woke early for work the following day and kissed Marcus as I woke. Starting the day with him laying next to me made the morning special and I prepared breakfast for us. We talked as we ate breakfast together and sipped our coffee. He told me how special last night was. I was glad he was here with me and I thanked him for his patience in waiting and allowing me to feel comfortable.

We said our goodbyes, departing with a long kiss as I headed to work with a smile.

The weekend would prove difficult to spend time together due to Marcus' work commitments. I knew I would miss him but we would make time to see each other briefly on Sunday evening, after he had finished work. It would be short, but that was ok, I was just excited to see him once more.

We spoke on the phone over the next few days and I could sense his fatigue. His shifts had started to become long and he spoke about his concern of the amount of patients now in the hospital. I listened to him and assured him that I would always be here to listen.

-------------------

Lemon cake was Marcus' favourite and so I bought two slices on Sunday before we met which I hoped to share with him. I also hoped one day to be good enough to make one for him, but for now I bought them from a local patisserie on my way to meet him.

I arrived early on Sunday but Marcus had messaged to say he will be late, so I ordered myself a coffee in a nearby cafe and waited for him.

The cafe was almost empty by this point and so I sat in the window so I would be able to see him approaching. As I looked out I noticed him and he signalled to me. He ordered a drink as he entered and we kissed briefly before he sat down. I could sense something was on his mind as we talked and I asked about his day.

The pandemic was starting to impact the hospital now and there were more patients arriving each day. There was genuine concern inside about how fast it was spreading and the impact it will have. I placed my hand on his shoulder and moved closer to him as he explained further. I was quite unaware of how serious it was at this moment. The news was still quite vague but his words had an impact on me and I listened further as he told me how worried he was.

He continued to talk as he expressed his frustration with the lack of policy and decision making. Concerned about it turning into something terrible he urged me to take care of myself, and the reality suddenly became clear when I began to think about my life as I know it. Life outside was continuing as normal but we shared a fear that something tragic was brewing.

We spoke further for a while as he apologised. I had come all the way on Sunday evening to meet him, and all he could think about was his work. I told him there was no need to apologise and his wasn't a normal job and the situation was becoming stressful. How I wanted to stay with him that evening but I couldn't. He needed to rest and I worried about how this may impact his health if it continued.

Before we parted, I passed him the lemon cake and despite him insisting I kept a slice for myself, I made him take both slices home with him. A brief weight of sadness descended on me as we parted without a kiss. I knew his mind was elsewhere and it was unintentional, so I began heading home.

The journey home was full of thoughts of what Marcus had told me. I worried about him now but looking around me, the world continued to function as normal. The only restriction I had been aware of was not being allowed to travel outside of the country for business.

I held my thoughts in my mind as I returned home. Rebecca was out so I made some tea and sat down to relax.

Marcus had messaged me. Apologising for tonight and thanking me for the cake. I responded straight away assuring him it was ok and thanking him for the message and hoping he was ok. I told him I was here for him no matter what and I hoped we could meet again soon.

-------------------

The journey to work the following morning felt strange after everything Marcus had said the previous evening. Everything was still as normal. Marcus was working night shifts during the week and I woke up early to speak with him. He described how the situation was getting worse and I could sense him becoming more frustrated with the lack of action outside of the hospital.