Waiting for Marcus

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My head was now resting on his shoulder as he slid his hand underneath my top and unhooked my bra. I felt his hand move back to my front as it slipped underneath and my breast was cupped in his palm. My nipple was hard and very sensitive to his touch and I groaned quietly as I begged him to touch me more.

I was by now craving his touch lower as I started to move my hips gently backwards and forwards.

My crotch now pressed against him, I could feel his hard penis pushing against me, as I moved on top of him. I could feel my wetness spread inside and my underwear ride up into me.

I really wanted him at that moment inside me and I knew he wanted it also, so I would resist no longer.

Both of my hands were on his face as he caressed my breasts underneath my top. His palms against my nipples and soft breasts filled me with pleasure as his fingers moved occasionally to tease my nipples. I loved how he knew just what to do and when, and seemed to understand what my body needed.

My teeth gently teased his ear as my tongue occasionally made contact, showing him how lustful I was at that time.

'Touch me Marcus' I begged as I whispered into his ear.

'Feel how much I want you' I followed as I opened my legs for him.

His hands moved down from my breasts and up my skirt. His fingers began caressing my crotch through my tights as I groaned quietly in his ear.

My hand now worked its way down his body and unbuttoned his jeans. I reached inside for his hard penis and wrapped my hand around it. I wanted it deep inside me, but I would tease him first. I could feel the tip was wet and he felt warm inside. I gently ran my hand up and down his shaft as he touched me harder. My wetness transferred further inside as he fingers moved backwards and forwards.

I could orgasm from his touch if this continued, but I needed him inside me tonight, and so I glanced around one more time, and then relaxed safe in the knowledge that we were truly alone, as I began to lift myself off of him.

I removed my tights and my underwear as Marcus followed, removing his jeans and underwear also. The cool air felt nice against my intimate parts as I watched him undress and his hard penis stood waiting for me.

I turned to face the sea as I climbed back onto him and teased his penis. It felt warm against my slit as I brushed against it and let him feel how much I needed him inside me. His penis worked its way into my slit as I looked out towards the sea, the bright lights still visible below, but everything around us in complete darkness.

I reached back for Marcus as my hand pulled him into me. His hands ran over my body as I began to shake and I positioned myself onto him, my lips now wrapping around the tip of his penis as I felt it slide inside me.

He was very hard now and he stretched me as he entered and went deeper inside.

I moved back and forth on him slowly at first as I wanted to extend the sensation for as long as possible. He groaned slightly in my ear this time as my hand reached down to his knee. My lower body was shaking now as we continued and he pushed harder, each time going deeper inside of me. I could resist no longer and I could feel my orgasm starting to surface as my body tensed around him.

I exploded inside as I climaxed with his penis deep inside me as my legs opened wide and the sensations ran through my body. He placed his palm over my mouth briefly to silence my groan, as my orgasm continued.

Breathing heavy, I begged him to continue thrusting deep inside me. I loved the feeling of his penis pushing hard and the tip became harder as he filled me with his semen for only the second time. The warm liquid shooting deep inside me as I relaxed back onto him and paused to enjoy the sensations. I opened my eyes and glanced ahead as the lights still shone, the waves still flowing in and the sun now set.

We remained still for some time as we savoured that moment, before I lifted myself off of him and returned to him. We continued to sit for a while in that incredible secluded spot, with my head resting on his lap and his hand gently massaging my head.

It was the most perfect valentines moment, and I could never have imagined this would happen. It had been an extremely difficult year but I knew the future was bright if we stayed close together.

We walked back down to the beach as we talked about our future together. We paused briefly to explore some more sculptures in the garden, using Marcus' torch to guide us before heading for dinner. It was a lengthy walk back but we strolled along the seafront and made our way to a small restaurant.

Inside, we shared a range of dishes as we sat at the bar. I could not stop smiling that evening as Marcus' hands rarely left me. I was in love and the wait had been difficult but now it was all worthwhile.

We shared some white wine as the evening progressed and candle lights lit the restaurant tables. We flirted more as we ate dinner and went outside afterwards to watch the waves.

Our lives had been difficult this year but nothing else mattered now. Marcus was able to forget everything and I knew we would finish making it through these difficult times and be stronger for it. We would look back on this as a strange beginning, but one which we got through and would only seek to bring us closer together.

Our lives would return to being difficult shortly, but this was our escape on this special day and we both knew that we could now get through anything together if we stayed strong and remained close.