Waiting to Happen

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"My grandmother has Alzheimer's and I needed to pay her medical bills so I chose not to care. And I know that's no excuse, I'm just trying to say that I didn't care—," I took another breath when my voice began to crack. "Until I met you."

Again, Hailey reacted with a short, humorless laugh, but I continued more bravely, encouraged by the fact that she hadn't tried to slam the door on my face again yet.

"And I'm sorry. I'm so sorry that I ended up hurting you and I will forever regret that, but I will always be glad that I met you," I said hurriedly, wanting to make sure I got it all out of my chest. "Because I ended up falling for you."

"Claire—," Hailey began. I could barely see her face through my tears, but the sadness in her tone made me more desperate.

"I know you don't want to hear it, but I need to say it: I'm in love with you, Hailey." I told her. "I can't change anything that's happened, and God knows I don't deserve any more chances, but I'm hoping you'd give me one anyway. Please, Hailey? Please, can we just start over?"

I heard Hailey sniff and knew she was now crying, too. I wiped at my own tears and held my breath as I waited for her answer. Her voice was shaky as she spoke. "Claire, it's too late—"

I kissed her before she could finish breaking my heart.

I pressed my lips against hers and tried to show her all the things my words couldn't make her believe. My hands moved to cup her face, my thumbs gently wiping at her tears as my mouth coaxed and implored until, finally, she began to return my kisses.

My heart sang as I felt her hands clutch my shoulders instead of pushing, and then stopped when she tore her lips from mine in the next instant. Her breath was warm on my cheek as Hailey closed her eyes and rested her forehead against mine.

"Oh, that's not fair," she breathed, before her hand cradled the back of my head and lifted my face as she brought her mouth back to mine.

One of my hands went to the small of her back as Hailey pulled me into her apartment and closed the door behind her. I pinned her against the door with my body, moaning as I felt her breasts press against mine. Her own hands went to the back of my thighs, lifting my dress as her nails dug and dragged upwards across my flesh.

They squeezed hard when they reached my ass, and I groaned against Hailey's lips as my cotton-clad clit rubbed against the roughness of the denim she wore. Her mouth found the pulse of my neck and sucked there as Hailey started to lead us both towards her bedroom.

We continued to kiss as we walked, our hands tearing at each other's clothes and roaming hungrily on every inch of flesh we bared. It wasn't long before we both found ourselves atop her bed, naked. I sat up on her lap and looked down at the red-haired beauty underneath me.

I touched Hailey's breast and squeezed the supple orbs, looking into her eyes as I trapped each nipple between two of my fingers. Hailey moaned, her head tilting back as she closed her eyes in pleasure. Her hands travelled against the bare skin of my stomach until they found my own nubs and gently pinched.

I felt the jolt of pleasure right down to my clit, and my pussy slickened the skin of Hailey's thighs. I shifted and quickly began trailing kisses on her breasts and stomach as my body slid lower between her legs until I could feel the warmth of her center on my face.

My mouth found her pussy and my tongue darted, lashing at Hailey's slit and clit, hungry for whatever she was willing to give me.

"Oh, God," Hailey breathed as my tongue delved into her wetness. Her legs began to quiver, and my hands moved to both support them and press her closer against my mouth.

I felt her hand gently fall on my head as I lapped at her juices, growing wetter myself while her ever-hardening clit rolled over my rough, wet tongue. I squeezed one of her nipple between a forefinger and a thumb, and the sounds of pleasure that came out of Hailey's mouth fueled me to pinch harder as I began to rhythmically suck on her clitoris.

Hailey's hands went to my arms and, when she couldn't take it anymore, she rolled us both over, switching our positions. There was a drunken wildness in her blue eyes that excited me further, and Hailey bent down to kiss the soundless surprise on my lips when she drove two fingers into my cunt, my own arousal ensuring her smooth entry.

My own hand hurried to find Hailey's slippery hole and we both closed our eyes as she sank deeply into my fingers, moaning loudly at the pleasure of being filled.

We began to move together in a rhythmic tempo, our cries and whispers joining together in an increasingly loud chorus as we both neared our peaks.

"Claire, I'm close," Hailey breathed when my thumb began pressing circles on her clit. I kept my fingers steady as she ground her hips harder and opened her eyes to gaze down at me.

I watched the expression on her face grow more intense, her breaths coming fast just like my own as I desperately moved my hips to match the strong, quick thrusts of her fingers. And then, an expression of pure ecstasy crossed Hailey's features while she came around my fingers, her pussy pulsing in waves as her orgasm claimed her.

Her movements inside me stilled, her fingers deeply buried and their tips pressed hard against my G-spot. My own orgasm hit me in the next instant and I cried out Hailey's name in a long, drawn-out moan. Pleasure burst forth through my body like fireworks and I clung to Hailey's arm, holding her deep inside me as we crested together.

It was a while before Hailey eased herself off of me and slowly took her fingers out of my dripping pussy. She laid her body half on top of me as we both continued to recover, my heart racing in the continued silence as I waited for the other shoe to drop.

It began to slam painfully against my chest when Hailey propped herself up on one arm and gazed into my eyes, her expression solemn. I braced myself, knowing full well that the sex might have only delayed Hailey from telling me it was over.

"Claire, it's too late for us to start over," she told me. She took a deep breath, closing her eyes, and when she opened them again, those blue pools were brimming with emotion. "But we can try again. From where we are now."

I let out the breath I had been holding as my heart swelled at the realization of what her words meant. I couldn't speak. I could only smile at Hailey through my own blurred vision.

"No more lies," she warned even as she smiled back.

"No more lies." I promised before Hailey pressed her lips on mine sweetly.

She didn't tell me that she loved me back, but I didn't mind. All I had asked for was another chance and Hailey had given it to me. I was happy to wait until I hear the words that her eyes were already saying.

End