Wajeha Mahfouz of Saudi Arabia

Story Info
Saudi Arabian MILF explores younger Black men.
1.9k words
3.24
4.1k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Samuelx
Samuelx
2,134 Followers

"Not every Saudi Arabian person is rich, my friend, some of us work for a living," Wajeha Mahfouz said to her colleague Patterson Jacobs as she began her shift at Loblaw's. Nodding, the six-foot-tall, athletic and dark-skinned young immigrant, originally from the island of Jamaica admired the short, curvy Saudi gal as she fearlessly pushed a cart loaden with goods to the backroom. As shift supervisor, it was Wajeha's duty to do those things that ordinary Loblaw's clerks didn't care to do...

"Wajeha, you are full of surprises," Patterson said, mostly to himself, and he couldn't help but admire the little Saudi lady...in more ways than one. When Patterson moved to the City of Ottawa, Ontario, from his hometown of Mandeville, Jamaica, he thought the Canadian Capital was a dead end. Patterson's parents, Mitchell and Angelique Jacobs sent him to Ottawa because he would have more opportunities there.

On the island of Jamaica, most businesses are foreign owned, and the rich foreign businesspeople treat the Jamaicans like second class citizens on their own soil. Patterson's parents wanted a better future for him. Patterson adjusted fairly well to life in Ottawa, but not without a few mishaps along the way. One of Patterson's first jobs was to work as a delivery man for Shawarma Empire, a Lebanese restaurant whose owner, Tariq, treated him like crap.

Prior to working at Shawarma Empire, Patterson had zero experience with people from the Middle East. When Patterson's employer Tariq and his other co-workers called him an "Abeed" he didn't know that it was the Arabic term for slave. Patterson only got wind of the truth when a Somali colleague explained it to him. Patterson began to dislike the Arabs after that, and thought they were basically mean people, especially in their dealings with Africans...until he met Wajeha.

Wajeha Mahfouz, who hails from the Al Qatif region of the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia, was not what Patterson expected. Patterson had met Saudi students while attending Algonquin College and for the most part, they were well-off, their studies and lodging fully paid for by their government. The Kingdom of Saudi Arabia spared no expense when it came to sending its sons and daughters to study abroad. Patterson erroneously thought that all Saudis were rich, an unrealistic notion that Wajeha swiftly disabused him of...

"You're nothing like the Saudi students at Algonquin College, they're so rich and pampered, you're a hard-working woman," Patterson told Wajeha in the break room one day. The two of them sat at a table, enjoying lunch. Wajeha brought her own meal, prepared at home, while Patterson ate a sandwich and fries bought from a nearby fast food restaurant, which he washed down with an orange juice. Wajeha wiped her mouth after sipping her tea, and looked at Patterson.

"Patterson, I work for a living, I left my country, and my former husband, to come to Canada for a better life, and I haven't looked back," Wajeha said firmly. Patterson nodded, and for a brief moment, he felt almost intimidated by Wajeha, even though she was only five-foot-five and perhaps a hundred and twenty pounds soaking wet. According to her social media profiles, Wajeha was only twenty seven, though she carried herself with the confidence and maturity of a much older woman. The Saudi gal had seen a lot, that's for sure.

Patterson had no problem hooking up with the ladies in the City of Ottawa. A lot of white girls on the Algonquin College campus found Patterson's Jamaican accent sexy, and the fact that he was tall, dark and handsome didn't hurt either. Patterson recently hooked up with a plump redhead named Becky O'Neill, a big-booty gal who gave killer head and had the best weed in town. Patterson met Becky in police foundations class, and they'd been having casual fun together for two semesters now...

"I can't get enough of you chocolate studs," Becky told Patterson during his last visit to her place in Nepean, a few days ago. With her parents away in Toronto, Becky had the house to herself and invited Patterson over for some fun. Typically, they would hook up at Patterson's apartment near Baseline Road, but Becky's place was bigger and much more comfortable. Patterson and Becky had some wild fun while her folks were away, that's for damned sure...

"The feeling is mutual," Patterson told Becky as the two of them lay in bed together. Patterson admired Becky's curvy, pale-skinned body. With her plain face, big tits, wide hips and huge round ass, Becky was no great beauty according to North American standards but to Patterson, she was hot. The tall Jamaican hunk likes curvy women, and he delighted in exploring Becky's curves. The freaky redhead moaned in pleasure as her lover sucked on her tits and fingered her pussy.

"Go for it," Becky cooed softly as Patterson buried his face between her thick, pale thighs and ate her pussy. Patterson loves eating pussy and some of them white girls taste magically delicious. After pleasuring Becky orally, Patterson rolled a condom on his big dark dick and put his favorite Canadian BBW on all fours. Becky grinned as Patterson playfully smacked her big ass and then entered her with a swift thrust. Gripping Becky's wide hips, Patterson began fucking her with deep, passionate strokes.

"Give me that ass," Patterson bellowed as he slammed his dick into Becky's pussy. The way her big white ass jiggled under the force of his thrusts turned the Jamaican stud on immensely. Big-booty white girls like Becky O'Neill were made to take big black dicks, of this Patterson was absolutely sure. He proceeded to dick her down, coaxing an orgasm or two out of her, and didn't stop drilling her pussy until she tapped out. After that, Becky and Patterson lay in bed, chilling and smoking some weed. Patterson showered, kissed Becky goodbye and walked home.

Yeah, Patterson Jacobs is having a lot of fun in the City of Ottawa. Things are going well at Algonquin College, and he's also getting lots of pussy. What Patterson really wants, though, is someone he can truly connect with. Becky O'Neill doesn't want a relationship with Patterson. A lot of white women only want a bedroom relationship with black men, and nothing more. Patterson is okay with that. Still, at the age of twenty, Patterson finds himself wanting more.

At night, Patterson lies in bed, wondering what the future will bring. He thinks about his studies at Algonquin College, and the ladies he's boned there. He thought about his boring job at Loblaw's, and how he hoped to get something much better once he became a permanent resident of Canada. Patterson thought about Wajeha Mahfouz, his Saudi Arabian co-worker. The lady is smart, friendly and quite pretty. Why is a woman like Wajeha alone in the world?

Unbeknownst to Patterson, Wajeha was lying in bed, in her Barrhaven apartment, thinking about her life. The young Saudi woman thought about her old life in Al Qatif, Saudi Arabia, and her former husband, Ismail Baabur. The two of them were simply not right for each other. Ismail wasn't a bad man, nor was he abusive, but Wajeha simply did not love him. After the divorce, Wajeha left the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia, presumably never to return.

Wajeha lay in bed, naked under the covers. Prior to moving to Ottawa, Ontario, she stayed in London, UK, for a while. While in London, Wajeha met a tall, handsome young man named Ibrahim, the son of a black Muslim immigrant father and a white British mother. Ibrahim was a student at Brunel University, which Wajeha once attended, a long time ago. The two of them had a brief but passionate affair. Wajeha has always had a thing for men of African descent, something which Arab males frown upon. In Ottawa, though, Wajeha promised herself that she would live without fear, Arab male jealousy be damned...

"My dark prince," Wajeha whispered, her eyes closed, and the young Saudi woman caressed her breasts with one hand while the other slipped between her thighs. She masturbated, fingering her pussy while visualizing her former lover Ibrahim on top of her. In Wajeha's fantasy, the tall, dark and handsome Ibrahim kissed her passionately and embraced her. She opened herself up to him, and allowed him to explore her curvy body. When Ibrahim began eating her pussy, Wajeha sighed happily, loving what he was doing to her.

"You are mine," Ibrahim told Wajeha, and he took control, eating and fingering her pussy as she squealed in delight. Afterwards, Ibrahim put Wajeha on all fours and admired her big brown butt, and playfully smacked her. Wajeha grinned, and when Ibrahim rubbed his hard dick against her derriere, she purred with anticipation. With a swift thrust, Ibrahim buried his hard dick inside Wajeha's pussy and began fucking her with deep, passionate strokes.

"Oh yes, fuck me," Wajeha squealed, and she replaced her fingers with her favorite dildo, a thick ebony fuck stick, and jammed it into her pussy. As Wajeha fucked herself, she remembered how passionately her former lover Ibrahim would slam his big dark dick into her pussy. Wajeha fucked herself silly, and cried out as she came. The young Saudi woman opened her eyes, and sighed. Wajeha was alone in her bedroom in Ottawa, and Ibrahim was thousands of kilometers away, all the way in the United Kingdom. Wajeha vowed that she would not be alone forever...

When Wajeha returned to work the next morning, she greeted her coworkers with a smile on her face. Much to her surprise, Patterson was early, properly attired and ready to work. When Patterson looked into her eyes, Wajeha's heart skipped a beat. Not for the first time she noticed how much the tall, dark and handsome Jamaican stud resembled her former lover Ibrahim, the biracial hunk from London, UK. Indeed, Patterson could have been Ibrahim's twin, only a few shades darker, and more athletic...

"Good morning, Wajeha, oh, and I also wanted to say, ente Jamile Mashalla," Patterson said with a bright grin. Wajeha smiled, impressed with his use of Arabic, and blushing slightly, for he'd just complimented her beauty in her language. Patterson walked up to her, and Wajeha shook her head, wondering what she was going to do with this tall, dark and handsome young man. In Canada, boss/employee affairs were frowned upon, but in Saudi Arabia, they were practically the norm...

"Hmm, your Arabic is very good, handsome," Wajeha told Patterson with a smirk, and she patted his arm before walking away. As Wajeha began inspecting the stocked shelves, she could feel Patterson's gaze on her. She turned around suddenly, and totally caught Patterson staring at her ample derriere. What is it with men of African descent and their fascination with big booty women?

"My bad," Patterson said, aware of getting caught staring at his boss's ass, and he smiled sheepishly. Wajeha winked at him and shook her head before resuming her work. Let Patterson stare at female butts all day. Wajeha actually had some work to do, thank you very much. Yeah, Patterson is an eager one and Wajeha usually prefers her men to be smooth operators. Still, the Jamaican stud looked like he'd be a good roll in the hay, and Wajeha was bored and supremely horny. After work, she'd give him the old college try, as they say...

Samuelx
Samuelx
2,134 Followers