Wajeha Mahfouz of Ottawa

Story Info
Saudi Arabian MILF hooks up with Jamaican colleague.
1.1k words
2.56
3.7k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Samuelx
Samuelx
2,132 Followers

"If you tell anyone about this, you are fired, are we clear?" Wajeha Mahfouz asked, looking sharply at Patterson Jacobs, and the six-foot-tall, dark-skinned young Jamaican man nodded vigorously. Smiling, Wajeha playfully tugged on Patterson's long and thick ebony dick and resumed sucking him. She was on her knees and sucked the brother's dick like there was no tomorrow. If Patterson didn't know any better, he could have sworn that Wajeha hadn't had any dick in a while...

Wajeha looked up at Patterson while fellating him, and she saw an elated look on the young Jamaican man's darkly handsome face. Wajeha is a passionate woman, and there was much more in store for Patterson, that's for damn sure. The petite, curvaceous Saudi Arabian Muslim gal was quite freaky, and Patterson likes that a lot. She'd never gone down on an uncircumcised man before and found his foreskin fun to tug on and play with, among other things.

Wajeha has traveled the world and been with a few men since leaving her homeland, the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia. She's hooked up with a handsome biracial guy named Ibrahim back in London, UK. Wajeha has also been with a few Hispanic guys and a few African American guys while visiting the United States, specifically Detroit, Michigan, prior to moving to Ontario, Canada. Wajeha likes men from outside the Arab world, and men of African descent, with their big dicks and sexual energy, are her favorites...

That's why Wajeha Mahfouz, newcomer to the City of Ottawa, Ontario, and supervisor at Loblaw's grocery store, went home with Patterson Jacobs. The Saudi gal wanted to see if the tall, handsome young Jamaican clerk could back up the things he said. Wajeha had met men who were handsome but couldn't fuck. She wanted to see if Patterson had the dick power to back up all the flirtations he'd subjected her to. As Wajeha tasted Patterson's big dark dick, she was not disappointed.

"Go for it," Patterson groaned, and he was startled when Wajeha stuck a finger up his ass while sucking his dick. When Patterson first laid eyes oin Wajeha, one fine day at the Loblaw's grocery store in the west end of Ottawa, he thought she was fine as hell, with a nice, thick ass. The Saudi dame was turning out to be a lot wilder than Patterson anticipated but that's okay because he is nothing if not adaptable.

"Hmm, I like the way your cock and balls smell and taste," Wajeha paused to say before she resumed sucking Patterson's dick. The two of them got down and dirty in Patterson's apartment, with all the privacy they needed. Wajeha sucked Patterson's dick and fingered his ass hole until he was hard as a rock. The Jamaican brother had a magnificent fuck stick and clearly wanted to fuck her, but Wajeha had some rules which all of her male lovers needed to follow...

"Of course I can eat this pussy," Patterson reassured Wajeha, once the Saudi gal made her wishes known. Patterson boldly lifted Wajeha to her feet, and laid her on his bed. The short, curvaceous, yet busty and big-bottomed, bronze-skinned and dark-haired Arabian beauty lay on the bed, legs spread invitingly, a coy smile on her lovely face. Patterson kissed Wajeha and caressed her breasts before sliding his hand between her legs. As Wajeha looked on, Patterson kissed her sex, and then began eating her sweet pussy.

"Hmm, yes, lick my awrah," Wajeha moaned, loving what Patterson was doing to her. The Jamaican brother buried his face between his favorite Saudi lady's thighs and ate her pussy like a boss. Actually, he was eating his boss's pussy, but that's okay. Wajeha squealed in delight and caressed the back of Patterson's head as he wormed his tongue and fingers into her wet, hairy pussy. She hadn't gotten her pussy licked in quite some time, and the Jamaican brother was just what the doctor ordered, as they say...

After coaxing a wicked orgasm out of Wajeha, Patterson showed her what he was working with. He put the curvy Saudi gal on all fours, face down and big ass up. Time for this Arabian Muslim lady to experience the power of Jamaican masculinity. Afro-Jamaican masculinity at that, since there are many pretenders out there. Patterson caressed Wajeha's big brown ass and playfully smacked her, causing the Saudi gal to purr with contentment. Ah, the things Patterson was going to do to that booty...

"Nice ass, too bad I'm going to wreck it," Patterson said, and he gently kissed Wajeha's derriere. Wajeha grinned, and watched as Patterson rolled a condom on his big dark dick. He rubbed his fuck stick against her bum, and then entered her with a swift thrust. Wajeha let out a happy sigh as Patterson's dick entered her pussy from behind. The Jamaican stud gripped her hips and leaned into her, burying his big dark dick deep inside of her. That's when the fun really began...

"Fuck me hard," Wajeha squealed, and Patterson laughed, smacking her big butt as he thrust into her. Short, thick women with big butts are Patterson's favorite, for they are quite wild in the bedroom and their grind game is second to none. Short chicks are built to take dick, and Patterson loves fucking them. The Jamaican stud has been with black women and of course, lots of white girls but Wajeha was his first MILF and his first Arab woman. Patterson was smiling from ear to ear as he fed Wajeha his dick. Some experiences must be truly savored...

As the evening rolled on, Patterson proceeded to dick Wajeha down good and proper. After fucking her doggy style, he propped her on his kitchen counter and ate that pussy before having a go with her ass. Wajeha suggested using butter as lubricant and Patterson was down with that. He worked his thick dark dick into her butt hole and fucked her good, delighting in the sounds she made as he filled her ass with his dick. Wajeha and Patterson sucked and fucked the night away, and it was glorious.

"See you at work, boss lady," Patterson told Wajeha and, ever the gentleman, he put her in a cab and sent her home. After Wajeha departed his apartment, Patterson lay in bed, happy as can be. In a few hours, Patterson would report to his police foundations classes at Algonquin College. He would have a story to share with his buddies, and of course, they wouldn't believe him. Nah, he'd keep the story to himself. Men gossip almost as much as women do. Patterson wanted to keep smashing Wajeha's thick Saudi Arabian MILF booty, so discretion is a must.

Samuelx
Samuelx
2,132 Followers