Wake up in the house

Story Info
Really be with you?
2k words
2.83
6k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The characters in this story are over 18 years old

If you read it please help to write a comment for the benefit of the writing. Thank you.

***************************************

The loud music that came out from the neighbor's house made me wake up from my dreams.

I walked out of the bed to open the fridge to drink water.

My name is Joe. I am a Thai man with brown skin, 177 cm tall. No friends or girlfriend The closest relative is in California. I work at a grocery store with a Chinese owner. I enjoy living The only problem I had was a trusty neighbor. Two teenage girls.

Their names Lopez and Martinez are sexy latin girls. The two harsh girls live with Consuela. She is Martinez's mother and Lopez's aunt.

Consuela is a mature Latina woman with wavy brown hair and brown eyes. She makes a nurse assistant She comes home late every day.

Lopez, she is a Latina with brown hair, cared for with cornrows and dark brown eyes. She often wears a street style outfit: gray leather jacket, cropped top, black cropped v-neck, showing white tank tops and black leggings. She has strong makeup and silver hoop earrings.

Martinez has dark‐brown eyes, she keeps her hair long with the sides of her head shaved.

The girl wears a red printed bandana, a black crop tank, and low‐rise cutoff denim short with a black belt, the waistband of her red thong exposed. She has strong makeup and silver hoop earrings.

And tonight is like every night to wake up from a loud noise It makes the mood up I opened the window and yelled out.

"Can you be quiet? People will sleep and sleep. Stay quiet for one night. How will it die? "

At that moment there was a reply.

"Fuckyou, die."

'Yes, you declare war on me.' I thought in my heart.

Lying in bed thinking of how to handle them A quick thought occurred. I picked up my phone and watched it. At one o'clock in the morning, I left the house with one pair of pants to climb over the fence. In fact, it's not that tall. I entered the kitchen behind the house, entered the house quietly. Consuela still not returned from work. These two girls are sleeping in different rooms. I went in to deal with Lady Martinez first.

She lay in bed without any clothes. A beautiful body like a Latin woman makes the brain of young people like me scatter. I take off my pants and slowly rise onto the bed.

I began to kneel and bow down, fragrant her cheeks to the large "Yes, your cheeks are really fragrant"

I bowed my face, using her mouth to swallow a full breast on one side of her. Using both his mouth and his tongue The other hand grabbed the breast with a full throttle.

I slowly kissed down. Her pussy is beautiful Then I stick my tongue out and focus on the plump cam "....... Hmm ... ...... The taste is so good ..." My tongue began to shove deep, while using my fingers to help open the tongue to taste. Red meat flavor inside Her water is sweet, fragrant, pleasing to a teenager like me.

She sleeps unconscious. It made me even more satisfied. I pin her face between her legs for a long time.

My cock is hard. I began to move, make a convenient posture, and then plug in. "Uh ... ......" Her hole is fitter, it seems like I have not been used a lot. I can just stuff it all the way into the boat.

I began to lean back and move my buttocks, slamming the cock into the pussy. The face fell down to suck milk. The waist bounced away and the mouth sucked. I lifted my hand and lifted my waist and slammed on her. She shook her face and shook her head back and forth.

It is full of thrills. I put the emphasis on the pussy. "Ahh" I let the sperm into the vagina fully. I had soaked the cock for a while and then pulled it out. I put her in the same condition and covered her clothes. Hurriedly came out quickly and returned to the house.

The next day while I was walking out of the house to work.

"Where are you going in a hurry? Father thief"

I was pale and instantly boiled chicken. I slowly turned around to see Martinez leaning against her arms against the wall.

"What did you say earlier?"

"What do I say, thief father?"

She walked around my arm and walked forward.

"Will you notify the police to arrest me?"

"I don't inform the police to arrest you."

"Why or do you like me?"

She pinched hard on my genitals. Until I fell to the ground and kneeled, "Are you crazy to pinch my egg?"

"This is for you Fuck me last night And don't do this again If I get pregnant, will you take responsibility? "

Then she walked away leaving me alone on the floor

1 week later, I didn't see Martinez much, but luckily I didn't get arrested because I didn't want to spend the rest of my life in prison.

I continued my normal life at dusk. On returning from nighttime walks, I saw Lopez standing with two men following him with tattoos. Seems like she was already drunk. Two men tried to get in the car, but she resisted. I walked and threw her away from them.

"You shouldn't be a hero around here. You'll become a dead body. "

"Wouldn't it be nice to see people in trouble and not help? I must be too black. "

A man approached me and pretended to pull the gun out.

"Do you know who we are?"

Do not wait. I kicked him in the face until falling down. Another man ran in. I kicked my chest until I fell and stomped repeatedly until firmly. Another man tried to get up. I repeatedly kicked the chin until the blood ran out of the mouth and was unconscious.

In fact, while in Thailand I met much harder than this. I had been hit by dozens of teenagers carrying knives, but I was able to survive. These two are considered not much.

I picked up the gun, took her into the car and drove it out. I took her to drive many times. Of course. Being with a girl, who would hurry back? I parked my car in one of the parking spaces here, overlooking the city of Los Angeles. At night it was a very beautiful view.

"Oh, hey, Los Angeles. It's in California." Then my relatives called whenever they didn't really answer These are crazy. "I exclaimed in my heart.

While going down to smoke She touched my head to kiss. We exchanged our tongues wildly. She took the pants off The hair is erect, she licks the head of the cock slowly down to the egg Lick the eggs switch back and leave them in the mouth. She stood up, hunched over, took the cock to the pussy and then slowly pushed in. It slowly entered her tight pussy. My hand was caressed all over my body, kissing the ears, chasing down the neck. I sucked her throat until bruised, her hands squeezing her nipples.

"Ahhhhhhh" I slammed the cock into the top of my throat in a slow pace.

"Fuck me, fuck me stronger than this"

I held my waist and put her pussy hard. I cum so often until she moans in no language.

My water is nearing, I tighten my body, put my cock in the pussy, focus Then slammed hard until the middle Releasing hot sperm crept into the vagina She fluffed down my chest. Sweat poured down over her body. It was a sexy image. We held each other round, hands clinging to the head and kissing the forehead. Hugging for a while, we dressed and drove her to send.

The next day, while leaving the TV, walked to the bedroom and opened the door. Martinez stood naked in front of "Choo". She covered her finger with her mouth, hands off her pants, and put the cock in her mouth. Her tongue ran around the cock. I touched her head with a cock Into the neck, grabbed her head, pushed in and out She sucks a cock hard, puts everything in her mouth, pushes deep in the throat.

My orgasm is approaching. I touched her head, pushing the cock deep into the throat Hot sperm crept into the throat. She took it out to clean and licked it all.

Lopez came to hug and took the cock from the back. Martinez took me to the bed.

"The two of us agreed to You fucking but you have to make our proposal, "Martinez said.

"Try to come ma," I said with great interest.

"You have to do as we order everything. Regardless of whether we use you to buy things Or whatever "

If following the proposal, I will become their servant.

"Already one more?"

"Do not allow you to have a girlfriend"

"Why can't I have?"

"Because we are your lover And we don't want to share you with other women "

My dick is straight, pointing in front of them. Indicating that I accepted the agreement .

They looked at each other and giggled and pushed me down. They all sucked each side up and down at the same time. I caught them kneeling and fucking in the doggy position.

They swapped each other back and forth. New hand squeezing the buttocks, one hand fumbling the pussy I was nearing my orgasm, so I pulled out the cock in front of them. White sperm ejaculated and completely coated the face They lick the sperm from each other's face and suck until the cock is clean.

The three of us slept together until the morning.

The next day Lopez asked me to watch the house while they were away.

"You let me stay home alone when you are not here."

"What to do, honey? Make an appointment. Martinez has a night class. So you must be alone tonight. "

Suddenly there was a car parking in front of the house.

"Go ahead, honey." She kissed me and walked out.

I watched TV until late at night. Consuela came back from work, she was wearing a blue nurse assistant dress. She has bigger and sexy breasts and buttocks. She passed me to change the clothes in the room.

"Joe, come help me"

She called me into the room. Probably something to help

"Joe, please take off the bra hooks for me."

"Yes, I will help you soon"

She took off all her clothes, leaving only the bra. The bare butts are sexy. I peeked into the pussy that emerged. It made my cock so hard that it pushed the pants up .

She is going to go to the bathroom But staggering, as if someone would faint, she fell to rest in the chest I supported her on the bed.

I had to strip all the clothes. I grabbed her waist, pulled the buttocks closer Putting a cock into the pussy from the back I slowly pushed into her tight pussy, squeezing the cock until all the thrust I pushed through the trunk and slowly put the pussy in rhythm. Pulling her out of bed and fucking in the Stand and Deliver position. Many times before releasing Hot sperm enters her vagina I let her lie down on the bed. White sperm flows out of the pussy, dripping down to the thighs.

I wiped off the sperm and then held her on the bed, setting up a gesture. As usual, I went to sleep in the girlfriend's room. Awake again I wake up in the house But now it's not the same because there are two beautiful girls lying beside the body.

1 month later, Lopez Martinez and Consuela are pregnant. I moved with them. Became a full-time husband, but Lopez and Martinez didn't know that Consuela was pregnant with me. We had sex every time my wife wasn't home. We keep it a secret from them.

Is my life happy now?