Wake Up Time

Story Info
Waking up with Daddy.
1k words
4.43
10.4k
7
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

You're lying in the bed in front of me. Still caught in the land of dreams. The bedsheets covering your lower body, your chest is uncovered. Your legs are spread a little and it's an invitation to me, to place myself between them. I'm sneaking under the covers and bring myself close to your half-erected cock. My breasts caress your thighs as I bring myself into a comfortable position. The jewelry that's added to my nipples tickling your skin.

My hand wraps itself around your shaft, gently, sliding up and down in a slow tempo. My lips find the tip of your cock, kissing it softly. I tease you with my lips, and your erection begins to pulsate under my touch as it grows harder. You squirm as you're waking up slowly. I'm hidden under the covers not seeing that you open your eyes and bite your lip as you notice what's going on. You gently pull the covers from my head and my bright blue eyes meet your sleepy glance. Your eyes turn dark, like they always do when you're aroused. You gasp out a "Fuck!", letting your head fall back onto the pillow.

I continue to tease you. Continue to tease Daddy's cock with my lips and hands until you can't take it anymore and slide your hands through my hair, grabbing two fists full of hair to hold my head in place. Your grip is firm. You pull me up, kiss me on the lips and push me back down to your crotch, followed by shoving yourself back into my mouth. You start to fuck my mouth like a toy, fuck it like a good little slut deserves to be mouth fucked. You shove your length all the way down my throat until my lips rest on your base. My watering eyes locked into yours. I can feel you throbbing inside of my mouth. Your stiff erection twitches and it feels like I can feel your heartbeat pulsate through your whole body. Your hands wrapped around my head; you shove every inch of Daddy's delicious cock down my tight throat. Tears are running down my face. I silently beg you for air. You pull my head back, letting me gasp for air. Your hands gently swipe those tears away, you kiss my lips, let me catch a breath. You stand up, leave the bed, flip me over and position me until my head is hanging off the bed. A moment later you shove your rock-hard boner back into my mouth.

You move your hips back and forth. Slowly first, increasing speed with every thrust, constantly telling me that I'm a good slut for Daddy. You stop for a small moment, your balls rest on my face. I gag on your cock as you reach down and play with your tip through my neck. One hand on my clit as you rub and massage it and make me so fucking wet. I get so unbelievably close to cumming in no time. Being treated like a good little slut is what I love and even more that you're telling me over and over that it's YOUR PUSSY, your property, yours to play with, yours only. You make me squirm with your wood down my throat and just as I think I can't take it anymore, you tell me to cum. You tell me to cum for Daddy, with his cock stuck inside of my head. And you hear me struggle and you hear me gag, until you hear me scream muffled as you make me cum. I scream your name as I cum all over your fingers. You talk me through my orgasm by telling me how much of a good slut I am, that I'm doing a wonderful job being so obedient. That I'm Daddy's good little slut. You command me to cum again and again and again in your own special firm way that leaves no room for thoughts, only obedience. You continue until your fingers are covered with my juices, my body is shaking, my screams leave my mouth muffled and whimpering. Until I'm lying in a puddle of my squirt, and you allow me to have a small break. But your patience has its limits.

You begin to fuck my throat again, fucking it like a toy while your fingers slide in and out of my pussy until I squeeze them heavily and cramp and gush as I orgasm. You don't let me calm down and continue to work my pussy until I'm almost purple in the face, drool is dripping down my chin and my fingernails are digged into your thighs. You take your cock out of my mouth, letting me catch a breath. But only for a moment before shoving your cock back inside. You seem to be greedy today because you tell me that you're not done with me yet and need me to cum another time. I scream muffled, whimper, follow your commands until you explode for me. You feed me with your cum, spread it all down that throat.

Still massaging my clit. Slower now. Fingering, caressing my pussy while you're cumming and cumming. I swallow every single drop, while clenching around your fingers, until you're drained. Until no drop is left to be swallowed down. Until you finally decide it's time to pull your cock out of my mouth and your fingers out of my pussy. And as you pull back, release yourself out of my stuffed throat you lightly slap my cheek until every inch has left my body. You kiss me on the lips, kiss my tears away, clean up my face, clean up the drooly mess I made while spoiling me with sweet words and affection. You tell me how much of a good girl I am. How proud you are. That I did such a good job taking your cock so well. That you love how obedient I am.

I guess that was an exciting wake up for both of us.