Wake With Me

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ooh! That's hot," she said excitedly. "Can you play it?"

I chuckled as I stretched over to get my phone. "Sure thing." I started the song up then went to lay her down again.

I caressed her pelvis while the smooth tones of the song swirled in the twin heats of the fire and her body. I opened her creamy legs and ran my fingers into her slit. I slipped my middle finger in her, making her back arch.

"I love making love to you. You know that, right?" I added a finger.

"Yes. I do too. But god, you're so good!" she moaned out.

I grinned lopsidedly and sped up for a few seconds, enjoying the squelch of her wet pussy. The song eventually ended, but our Sexy Times playlist continued with thrumming bass notes. Her hips moved erratically, obliging me to follow her to keep bringing her up. She liked when I lost control, but I loved when she did.

"You're close aren't you, baby girl?" I added one more finger.

"Yes! So good."

"Do you want to come now?"

"No!" Her hand rested delicately on my own, following the movement. "A little bit more."

I grinned widely. "I love making you feel good, darling. I want to hear you, please. Keep going." I slapped her clit, and she jolted, moaning wantonly.

My slow pace in her pussy made her juices run down to the shaggy carpet. It was getting matted with our sweat and come. Any dry cleaning bills that came our way would definitely be worth it though. I already knew I'd replay that night over and over again in the future until my clit fell off.

"Fuck, you're gorgeous." I ran my palm down her trembling front from her neck to her pelvis, where I pushed in. As soon as I dug in and massaged her firmly, she squirted all over my lap.

I sped up with the new lubrication, and she shook under me in her orgasm. "Yes! God, yes! Oh -- fucking -- oh!" She mumbled some more nonsense, then flopped down as she bit her lip. Her eyes fluttered closed. I brought her down, relishing the strong contractions around my fingers. Going to lay next to her on my side, my back and ass felt the heat of the fire. Little shocks ran up and down my spine as I looked at the length of her body; her little bellybutton, the jut of her hipbones, and the glistening sweat in the valley of her breasts.

She was ethereal -- some sort of celestial being brought down to earth, and I was lucky enough to touch her. I sighed out in contentment as I caressed her front.

I wished I was a sculptor instead of a writer so other people could trace a facsimile of my lover in white marble without actually touching her body. They would cup her breasts and trace her hard nipples. They would follow the round line of her ass, wishing they could dig their fingers in as well. They would follow the lines of the muscles of her legs, taking her in as the perfect specimen to represent the female body. Her body was a little different from when I'd first met her, but I cherished the softness. She was more perfect, because each touch was tinted by history -- the collection of all orgasms compounded over the years -- which made every new caress that much more potent.

I couldn't tell her all that because I was starting to sound like a crazy person even in my own mind. I just smiled down at her, waiting until she came back to her senses.

"Ew, the rug is all wet." She clenched and unclenched her hand while she made a face.

"Ha. You squirted a lot too," I teased her.

She scoffed and got up. I followed her to the bed, then she grabbed my hips to toss me onto the mattress. "Sit down, baby." She pushed me down to sit at the edge of the bed then knelt between my legs. She grabbed my knees to pull me further onto the edge and latched on to my clit.

"Shit! Yes! Fuck, you're sexy."

She hummed in response. Every so often she would leave my clit to scoop up more of my gushing arousal. My walls were contracting erratically. She dug two fingers in me, stroking slowly as she sucked. I pulled at her hair, making her moan and dig her nails into my stomach. My body tensed as she skillfully brought me up. I twitched and pitched forward when my orgasm hit, squishing her fingers with my walls.

"Oh! Ugh!" I flopped back on the bed as the ache in one of my legs registered. I groaned as tingles radiated around my ass.

She slapped my thigh before getting up to stretch her legs. I heard her moving around, shutting off the fire, then going to the kitchen. She came back with waters to find me in the same position, with my legs dangling to the floor.

She sputtered out a laugh. "Mor. Get in bed, already."

I rolled over and got up, falling back in bed before rolling over to my side. She set my water down, then got under the covers.

"I'll take the rug to the dry cleaners," I mumbled into my pillow.

"Just not to Chen's please."

"Why not? They're the best." I craned my head to look at her.

"They know us there."

"So?"

"Mor! I don't want them cleaning come off our rug! I have to show my face there."

"Fine! I'll find another place," I said in reluctant agreement. "Good rug though."

She chuckled. "Yes. It's a nice rug."

I was dozing off, but she helped me get under the covers before I did so, latching on to me in the cold night.

----

A couple of weeks later, we were lounging in the living room on a lazy Saturday.

I went to get a snack from the kitchen.

"You've been listening to that sound clip for like fifteen minutes," I finally spoke up on the way back to the living room. "What are you watching?"

"A cooking video," she replied quickly.

"That's playing a sexy song? Plus, you don't even like cooking."

"I like cooking fine."

"Not enough to watch it on social media..." I leaned back a bit to catch a peek of the video. "Omigawd Suzie! What on earth are you watching?"

"What? He's talented."

I drew closer to see the guy flip a girl over on the floor then put his hand over her throat. It was sexy.

"Man, that guy is huge!" I sat down next to her to look at the Visigoth-sized shirtless dude manhandle a girl on a stage.

"Not just that. It's like the roughness or something that's hot. Look." She switched to another video to show me a move. "Could you do that?"

He made a roll, then flipped the woman on her belly to hump her ass. It almost looked like a wrestling move.

"Geez! Is this a porn star?"

"No, I think he's, like, a famous exotic dancer."

"So, this gets you hot?" I looked dubiously at him as he pulled a girl by her hair to stretch her throat back while gripping her long neck with his other hand.

"The dancing? Yeah, it's hot."

"And the roughness?"

"Yes, Mor. If you did stuff like that, now and then, it would be so hot."

"I don't know. Would I have to do the dirty talk too?"

"What do you mean?"

"I don't really like humiliating dirty talk."

"Oh. Well, I know that." She paused as she collected her thoughts.

"I don't mind being a little rough with you, but if I had to treat you, like, if you were... I don't know. Less-than? It wouldn't really get me hot. You're not less-than."

"Aw, babe. That's sweet -- but it's just a role. I know you have respect for me. But you can also spank me and choke me to get me hot."

"Fuck." I looked into her burning eyes. "Choking?" I squeaked out.

She smiled devilishly at me, then straddled my lap on the couch. Her warm center rested over my stomach. "Yep. I want you to be a little rougher one of these nights. Are you really saying that if I did this..." She placed her small hand over my throat, and it had a surprisingly formidable grip, "... it wouldn't turn you on?" She squeezed my throat lightly. The tips of her fingers were perfectly placed over my veins; it made the base of my neck buzz in arousal.

"Yep. Hot." Her above me and taking control? Yes, very hot.

"So, what do you think?" she prompted as she let me go, my hearing went back to normal.

"Sure, let me read up on it." I thought about breath play, and the little I knew about it.

She smiled at me.

"What? If you don't know what you're doing, it could be dangerous!"

"Of course," she said indulgently.

"In the meantime, we can try that move you showed me." I raised my eyebrows excitedly.

"Yeah!" Her eyes glittered, and she kissed me, sealing her mouth over mine.

"Show me the video again?"

She handed me her phone. I watched it a few more times, focusing on his leg.

"Okay. I think I got it." I nudged her off my lap, then went to move the coffee table.

"Why can't we do it on the bed?"

"I need leverage. Let's graduate to tossing you around on the bed."

"You toss me around just fine already," she whispered near my ear.

"Yeah?" I teased. I picked her up by the seat of her pants, holding her securely. She squealed her delight out. I dropped us down and laid her in the middle of the living room. I straddled her stomach, then took her hands to place them on my chest. She ran them down my front while I leaned back to roll my upper body. I took off my shirt and left my sports bra on. She scratched down my abs with both hands.

I rolled on her with my palms on each side of her face, then neared her mouth. She stretched up for a kiss, and I pushed her back down lightly by her throat.

"Fuck," she whispered.

Getting up, I knelt above her head, then drew close again, hovering upside down over her face. My breath tickled her skin everywhere. I rolled further along her body, sidling over her so my stomach was over her face. She stretched up to kiss my abs as I went past. When my center floated over her, she grabbed my hips and pressed me down to breathe hot air through the fleece of my joggers straight into my pussy.

I finally got to her pelvis and straddled her there. I swiveled my hips into her; she moaned breathily in response. I gripped her knees and brought them up roughly so they were bent in front of me. I wedged between her legs, and ran my legs under hers. Okay, so, sexy push-up, pull my leg up and over at the bend of her knee. I did it. The pull of her knee made her roll onto her belly, and gave me enough leverage to pull myself up and land on top of her. She let out a little high pitched gasp. As my hips drove into her ass, I stretched over her back and caressed up her bare arms even as I pressed flush against her from behind. She groaned lowly in arousal as I humped her ass.

"This is the part when I pull your bottoms down and fuck you from behind," I husked in her ear while I gripped an ass cheek of hers.

She moaned. I got off her to sit cross-legged next to her. Her hips were still rolling, but she sat up eventually; she was flushed.

"So! How did I do?"

"Fuck, Mor. That was hot."

"Yeah? You liked it? You didn't hurt your elbows?"

"No! I'm fine. A little achy down there because you stopped, but all good."

I smiled at her. "Okay. Let's try it on the bed!" I extended my hand as I got up, and her dancing eyes showed she was on board too. "Do you want, like, the whole lap dance? Or like a role play?"

"Role play of what?" She sauntered over to me then wiggled her hips on mine.

"I dunno. Like I'm a dancer and you seduce me or something. I can't promise I'll live up to the sexy moves, but it might be fun."

"Yes, that's hot." She kissed me harshly. "You dance for me, then we can't control ourselves and have sex."

"You got it!" I kissed her, then went to the closet to change.

"Do you want business formal? Or that rocker look Jaxon was wearing?"

"You don't have a cop uniform or, like, fire fighter?" She was putting on a pink spaghetti strap dress that she never wore out because she felt uncomfortable with how revealing it was.

"No... my closet isn't stocked for Halloween or exotic dancing."

"That's too bad. I'll buy you a tear-away outfit later."

"And a speedo. Don't forget the speedo."

"Ooh! Yeah. I could have my own live-in stripper."

"You already do."

"That's right!" She shot a hot gaze at me. "Wear whatever makes you feel sexy, babe. I'll enjoy it, too."

"Okay."

She went back to the bedroom, and left me in the walk in closet. "Let's see..." I muttered to myself. "Stripper vibes. Channel the inner Jaxon Human." After taking off my bra, I reached for some snug, worn Levi's and a black distressed denim shirt. I took some scissors to it and mutilated it to make a vest with large armholes. I got my brown cowboy hat and our strap. I adjusted the strap under the jeans, then put on my black cowboy boots. The outline of the strap was visible with the tight pants. The final touch was more jewelry around my neck and hands. A few dark necklaces dangled down the middle of my mostly bare chest; just a few buttons were done at the bottom of the garment.

I took my phone and put on my intro music, "Mustang Sally," setting it to play on the bedroom speakers. It was a little on the nose, but it had a nice, steady bass line to move to.

I took a deep breath, then swaggered into the bedroom.

I grinned lopsidedly at her. She was appropriately dumbstruck. I opened my arms to let her look me up and down. I grabbed the front hem of my jeans and moved suggestively, as if I were riding something.

We met in the middle of the room, then I pulled her into me by the small of her back, swaying us down so our legs would lock together halfway to the floor. We ground together, and the seam of my jeans teased her middle.

When we came back up, I grabbed both sides of her head and pushed her hair back roughly to get it out of her face. My mouth passed her mouth and jaw to whisper in her ear. I added a little more gravel in my voice to match the fantasy.

"Is this getting you going, darlin'?"

She shuddered at my voice. "Yes. You're exactly what I asked for."

I picked her up; she wrapped her legs around me. I held her securely with an arm under her ass, and got the chair in the corner to put it in the middle of our room.

I set her down in it, then ran my hands down her thighs as I retreated. I stalked around her chair, running my hand across her shoulders. I opened my legs and gyrated my hips in front of her. My hand gripped my front hem again, and the other ran up and down my side.

Her eyes burned as she took in everything, and she bit her lip. I turned around to move my butt up and down in front of her face. She caressed it, then slapped one cheek, then the other.

I turned around, then dropped onto her lap, gripping onto the wooden back of the chair and holding the front of my pants as I gyrated over her.

"Mor?" she asked, mid-dance.

"Yes, darling?"

"Can you play 'I Feel Like a Woman?'"

"Ha! Yeah, if you want!" What a cliché!

"I've wanted a lap dance to that since the 90s."

"You got it then, baby girl!" I geared up to fulfill her retro-lap-dance desires, smiling as widely as possible. I went to where I'd abandoned my phone to put on the song over the speakers, then stalked back towards her to the rhythm.

Geez! This is so cheesy! I loved her over-the-top responses to my gyrations.

I had no problem being the object of her desire. Everything about her turned me on all the time, even when she wasn't in the same room as me. It was empowering to know I had such an effect on her as well in such a primal way. It was hot. Her hands ran across my front then down my thighs.

I rested my center on her lap, then grasped her hair in a fist to bend her head backward, lowering my mouth to bite the edge of her lip.

"Fuck," she sighed out, unravelled. My hips kept moving over her lap. I unbuttoned the last few buttons on my vest, draping it off myself to the rhythm of the music.

I took her palms to my chest again, undulating as I did.

The scratch of her nails down my front shot electricity into my core. I got off her and stalked behind her again. I whispered in her ear, "May I touch you? I have to have you."

She took my hand that was at her shoulder to lead it down to her breast, then further, to between her legs. My other hand held her other breast, first feeling the hard nipple under the flimsy satin fabric, then dipping under to touch it directly. My mouth was at her neck; with the hand at her center, I cupped her, moving the pads of my fingers over her lips.

She gripped my forearms, which were firmly pressed against her, and stole a kiss. When I straightened, she followed me. Sitting her down at the edge of the bed, I slipped my fist in her hair and grabbed a firm hold to bend her head back again. I put two fingers in her mouth, touching her hot tongue, making her moan at my roughness.

I took the fingers and pushed her lace panties to the side to enter her even as I possessed her mouth again, kissing her soundly.

Her fingers wrapped securely around my triceps and shoulders while I touched her. Her vibrating moans in my mouth buzzed my brain and made me dizzy.

Just before she got there, I took her by the hips to flip her over. I picked up her hips so she would be kneeling. I slipped my hands under her dress to touch the bare skin of her front -- supple, beautiful skin that my hands remembered with ease.

I entered her again from behind; she rolled back and forth in arousal. Three fingers in her made her cry out and squeeze me back with her walls.

I touched her skin everywhere while she supported herself on her palms. When she started to get close again, I brought my fingers out.

"Mor! I need to come, please!"

"You're not getting coddled today, darlin'. I'm in charge." I took the cock out and folded the jean zipper in on itself so it wouldn't scratch her delicate skin.

I slapped her ass. "Right?"

"Yes! You're in charge."

I ran my fingers through her slit, finding her gushing with the denied orgasms. I spread the juices over her lips, then took more to coat the dildo.

I held the bend of her hips as I saw her lips slide over the cock. A few minutes was all it took to get her back up. I drove into her roughly, making her gasp and scream every time my hips met her ass. The pink panties were getting in the way, so I tore at them, leaving her pussy fully exposed.

I steeled myself to amp up the roughness. I wasn't used to making love to her like the video she'd been watching earlier. I grabbed her hair around my fist as I latched onto her throat with my other hand, careful not to press on her windpipe. My forearm was holding her weight at her chest; the hold I had over her neck was starting to turn me on, too.

She sat up as I gripped her and doggedly pressed into her. Her hands clenched and unclenched, floundering around my forearms, looking for something to lock onto.

"I'm so -- close," she panted breathlessly through a keening moan.

"And if I stopped?"

"No! Please."

I slowed down; she whined. I loosened my hold on her while she scrabbled to keep me in place. Pushing her forward by the small of her back, the strap left her pussy. Once she complied, and laid down on her back. I straddled her pelvis, then lifted her knees like I'd done earlier. Slipping my legs underneath her, I pressed against her center briefly. I rolled her over again. It was much smoother that time. I pressed her wrists into the mattress and she groaned in arousal, wiggling her hips.

I pulled her dress up to reveal more of her flushed back. My palms caressed the soft skin of her back, then scratched down, leaving faint red lines. I touched her plump bottom, squeezing firmly to make her groan with her ever-heightening arousal. I slipped the slickened cock inside her again.

Her hands clawed into the covers on the bed. I stroked inside her, starting a hot rhythm again. Her ass muscles clenched and unclenched under my hips. She twisted under me, chasing her orgasm. The arousal was dripping down between her lips.

The wet squelch was harmonizing with her sharp gasps and my jangling neckwear.

"Ugh." She let out a prolonged groan. "Please, Mor."

"Please what?" I panted breathlessly.