Wake With Me

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She smiled at me before she left.

I waited awkwardly, not knowing if I should say something or not.

She finally turned around. God, she was breathtaking. Her eyes sparkled with a bubbling intelligence, and the corner of her mouth barely hid a streak of mischief. I was losing my senses and gaped at her. Her red waves were so pretty and her fair skin glowed somehow.

"Hi, I'm Suzie Kinsey. I'm sorry. Usually the office administrator is in these interviews as well, but she was called away to put out a fire."

"A fire?" I exclaimed.

She smirked. "Not a real one... a metaphoric fire. If you end up joining us, you'll find we have a lot of them. So!" She pulled my resume from a messy pile of papers at her desk. "Moriah Branson. Bachelor's from Northwestern U, majored in English Writing Composition, minored in Greek Literature. Bit of a stray from your focus, working in sales." She stated and I didn't know if it was a question or not.

When she made eye contact, I realized it was indeed a question.

"I don't think so!" I countered quickly. "Sales is really just being able to speak logically and persuasively. I can think and talk on my feet. I'll be fine."

She grinned at me indulgently. "If you say so. And no work experience..."

"Egg before the chicken dilemma. I have to start somewhere, right?"

"Right... we're looking for a customer service representative that can do data entry while taking customer calls. There's training you'll have to go through both in company procedure and our internal system. How are your Excel skills?"

"Excellent! I'll wow the pants off -- I mean, great. I know what I'm doing as far as formatting and formulas."

She smiled mischievously at me. "I'd ask you if you think you can do the job, but -- it's clear you believe you can." She rested on the lip of her desk and crossed her arms. Her cleavage became even more pronounced with her movements and I tried to fix my eyes on her face.

"What about transferring calls? Do you know your way around an office phone?"

"I would work at my aunt's firm sometimes, so I learned how to transfer calls."

Her eyes bored into mine.

"Well, the job is yours if you want it, then. You'd be working under the customer service manager, and can start this upcoming Monday."

"Really?"

"Yep!" She said with a smile. "To be honest, we're growing so quickly we really need more bodies, right now. So if you know of anyone else who may be interested, please send them our way."

"Wow! Thanks, Miss Kinsey!"

"My pleasure. I look forward to working alongside you."

"Yes! Me too!"

"Another thing, Moriah."

"Yeah!"

"You can join the customer service team or -- there is another position available right now. It's the same pay with the same growth rate for compensation, but it would be working solely as my assistant. You can see yourself that there may be different types of growth opportunities than a sales position would offer."

There didn't seem to be many pros in this other position besides -- well, being under her. A thrill ran down my spine. She was kind of scary. I didn't know her, and might end up hating my job within the week. In a team, I would at least be lumped in a group.

"If you don't mind me asking, what are the pros to taking this position instead?"

"Valid question. I suppose you might learn a thing or two that you wouldn't if you were speaking to customers from 9 to 5." She glided smoothly to sit behind her desk. It was on an elevated plane; she rested her dainty hand on a thick leather armrest. "I'll start you a dollar more than the CS position."

She stared me down. I was leaning heavily towards taking it. Even if it was harder, it seemed like more fun. I forced my eyes not to drop down to where her skirt ended.

"Two dollars more," I negotiated brazenly.

She put her fingers on the side of her face, leaning on them lightly.

"Done."

"All right! Deal, then! I'll take the position."

"All right! I'll expect you here at 8:30 a.m. tomorrow, then!"

"Tomorrow?"

"I have an early meeting, and I need the conference room set up."

"Okay."

"Go fill out the necessary paperwork from HR, and get a badge from Gina so you can go in and out of the building."

"Okay, got it." I paused slightly before asking, "What made you think I'd be a good assistant, though?" I was probably pressing my luck, but I didn't think she'd mind my bluntness much.

She looked at me with the same penetrating gaze I was getting accustomed to. "You're -- cocky... I want to see if you can back that up with at least a little bit of competence." She smiled devilishly at me.

I grinned. "Oh, I think I can." I teased back.

"We'll see!" She singsonged. "I have a meeting now. See you tomorrow."

I stood up, then approached her desk. "See you tomorrow. Thank you again, Miss Kinsey." I shook her hand, the touch running electricity up my arm.

"You're welcome. Suzie is fine, by the way, especially since we'll be working together.

"Suzie." I repeated before I left.

She hummed.

"Have a nice day, Suzie."

"You too, Moriah."

I walked back to the front desk to gush to my new friend, Gina.

Yes, we'd be working very close together. I grinned lopsidedly as I remembered her round bottom in her light gray dress.

***************************

"What a load of crap!" she shrieked. "I did NOT flirt that much with you!"

"You did!" I insisted.

"No!" She was gripping my hand, and wrestled with me as we argued. "It's just the way you heard it in your porn-saturated mind."

"Did you or did you not call me cocky?"

"No! I don't remember that!"

"Well, you did! You liked me."

"No! You're unbelievable!"

"Why'd you hire me then?" I looked in her eyes, challenging her.

"I -- I don't know."

I raised an eyebrow, waiting for her to confess she'd always had the hots for me.

"You were -- fun, I guess. If I was going to have to train someone, I figured at least make it fun for me."

"Because you thought I was a stud muffin you could look at all day. And I'd do ALL the heavy lifting for you." I waggled my eyebrows.

She screamed, trying to stop my words, and put her hands on her face.

"Look! You're all red!" I said in delight. "It's true! You totally wanted me, didn't you?"

"Omigawd, Mor! No! In your dreams!"

"Oh, yeah! But in my dreams back then, you were even more sexy."

She giggled as I dug my face in her neck.

"I think you like my cocky side." I spoke against her neck, hotly.

"No!" she shouted with a huge smile.

"No?" I bit her neck.

Standing up, I looked for my special boxers and the strap. I snuck in to the closet to grab my cowboy hat as I remembered exactly how much she liked "cocky" on me.

She was leaning against our new wooden headboard and biting her finger when I came back into the bedroom.

"Eh?" I gestured down my body, then flipped the lube bottle in the air to catch it deftly on the way down.

"Omigawd!" she shouted while she covered her face in her hands.

"Remember this hat? Tell me you don't like this side of me in bed, and I'll stop bugging you."

She peeked through her fingers. "Ugh! You're insufferable!"

I nodded quietly. That I was.

"Fine! You're hot!" She grinned.

"And back then?"

"Yes! Fuck! I liked you back then, too. You were sexy."

"Yes!" I jumped in the air, and she laughed at my antics. The dildo and my breasts waggled while I punched the air in triumph.

"You're such a dork. Come here already."

I obeyed and crawled up from the foot of the bed to her.

As I reached her, she took the hat off and frisbeed it to a nearby chair.

"I love your personality, Moriah. It's part of your soul." She ran her hand down my cheek.

I pressed my lips together, and was suddenly speechless.

I kissed her. "I like your personality, too." I replied simply.

We kissed deeply. I'd never get tired of having her so close. I took my hand to touch her lower lips. I touched lightly as she opened her legs.

We writhed together and I forced myself to touch only her outer lips and not escalate right away.

Sometimes I wanted to take her immediately, and we forgot to play first. I touched her lips oh-so-softly. She moaned in pleasure.

My eyes fluttered as we kissed. Oh fuck.

She ran her arms up and down my sides. She wasn't as impatient as she'd been when we first got together. She didn't mind a slow fuck as much as she'd done in the beginning.

I sighed as I drove my hips in behind my fingers.

"Ah!" She gasped.

I laid my forehead at her collarbones to ground myself.

She took her hands to stretch into my hairline, tilting her head to kiss my forehead softly.

"Mor?"

"Yes, love?"

"Can you fuck me?"

"Yes, definitely." I smiled before I consumed her mouth.

There was so much more we needed to experience together. New tastes, smells, and sights. If we stayed together forever, life would always be overwhelmingly amplified.

*****************

A/N: Thank you so much to first-time readers as well as all who've followed the series from beginning to end. It wouldn't have existed without your enthusiasm and positive comments.

I've really enjoyed myself writing Suzie and Moriah's story because it echoes the feelings I have for my girlfriend. It lets me share in a little bit of the queer storytelling that I've enjoyed consuming myself; movies, music, books, and other awesome amateur erotica across the web.

Special shout-out to my secret editor who helped me with gentle guidance to shape the story arc, plus his sweet help with my writing when I first started to write, neuroparenthetical for his awesome editing work (I've benefited a lot from his help,) MigBird who has never failed to leave a comment on one of my works, and ToeSucker1, a fellow lesbian smut enthusiast.

Thanks to everyone who's read, rated, and/or commented.

A special warm thanks to my Muse. You really are my personal glowing star, darling. I can't wait to garden together in Austria with you. :) I love you.