Wake With Me

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Please, daddy. I need to come! Let me come, please."

My hips sped up, and I thrust roughly, leaning on my palms. Her hands stretched up to grip at a slat of our headboard. Her body twitched, and she gulped in air as her orgasm hit. I saw as the slat splintered and bent in her grip. Her walls were squeezing the dildo, and I thrust languorously while she came down. Her cheek rested on the mattress as she caught her breath; her trembling lower body relaxed.

My finger traced her spine where the valley held her sweat. I took off my cowboy hat, then pressed my mouth to her sweaty neck, kissing her softly. "You're so sexy, Suz. You keep surprising me."

"Me? Geez, Mor! That was amazing. I honestly didn't think you had it in you."

"Whatever. I watch porn, too. I just like to treat you like fine china more than whatever that was."

"A rag doll?"

I chuckled. "It was good, though?" I asked as I rolled over next to her.

She sighed in and out shakily. "Yes. So hot. Cowboy striptease, a hell of an orgasm, your dirty talk -- oh! -- and the hair pulling and all that." Her eyes drooped closed as she enjoyed her post-orgasm. While I waited, I finished tearing off the splintered slat she'd broken, then tossed it off to the side of the bed. We definitely needed to replace the headboard; at that point, it was less of a headboard and more like a flimsy empty wooden frame. If she tried to hold onto it while sitting on my face, it would all fall forward with minimal exertion.

She eventually sat up to take her dress, and to finish taking the strips of her torn panties off. She straddled me to kiss me urgently, pausing to put my cowboy hat back on. Her head tipped my hat as she kissed me, but I pressed into the cold wall to brace for her onslaught. My back was at an angle against the wall.

Her kisses were sloppy, just trying to get closer to my skin. I panted against her mouth. It was dirty and delicious.

She gripped my sides and sashayed her way down my body, dragging her open mouth across my overheated skin. I gulped, and gripped the tangled covers.

She bit at my skin below my bellybutton; it made my ass clench in arousal. She peeled off my tight jeans and boxers; the cock went with them. My boots came off temporarily, but then she put them back on, leaving me naked except for the boots, jewelry, and hat.

I chuckled despite the spike in arousal I felt. She was hot, cute, and fun.

She smiled at me as she worked her way back between my legs. I could feel her hard nipples drag over my calves. My breathing became heavy as I tried to focus on her ministrations. She bit at the skin on my thigh; my pussy was contracting in arousal in the wake of her urgent movements.

"You smell lovely," she mumbled over the crease of my thigh and lips.

Her tongue stuck out as she licked up my lips slowly, staring straight into my eyes. Expressive as they were, they were successfully transmitting all the filthy things running through the still-sparking pathways of her lust-filled mind -- and even, it seemed to me, through her very veins.

She crawled back up my body, then leaned close to my ear to whisper hoarsely. "I have half a mind to deny you until you scream my name after that stunt you pulled earlier."

"Please, baby," I pleaded. "I want to come."

"Hm. Let's see how I feel in a little bit." She licked at the inner shell of my ear, making me shudder. On her way to settle back between my legs, she sucked in a nipple harshly. Once she got to her final destination, she wove her arms around my legs to place her warm palms on my lower belly.

She separated my lips with her fingers and rubbed her tongue firmly back and forth over my clit, starting a relentless pace. I clenched my jaw tightly while my pants became more irregular.

"I won't let you come if I can't hear you..." She looked at me with a smirk.

"Fuck."

"That's a good start." She attached her mouth to my inner lips as a reward.

And thus, the hottest game she'd invented started.

When I swore, she gave me a kiss on my lips.

When I moaned, she gave me licks across my clit.

When I whined out in a keening tone, she sucked on me.

When I screamed her name, she held a firm suction over my clit as I raced towards my orgasm. I couldn't keep screaming though, so she didn't let me come.

"Please. Please. I'll -- god!" I almost cried at my throbbing need, so close but not getting there. "SUZIE!"

She sucked on my clit harshly while running her tongue firmly over my glans, just like I'd done to her. I bucked violently while my upper body relaxed in stages. My shoulders lowered slowly, and my body spasmed.

The focus came back in my eyes to see her wiping at her mouth hotly.

"I don't know when you're the hottest!" I rubbed at my face violently; the blood had left it to rush everywhere else, feeling like crawling ants inside my cheeks. I took an open palm to slap myself roughly, hoping it would bring me back to my senses quicker.

"I think you have a slapping kink." She sat her ass between my legs while she draped her legs over my thighs to run behind my back where there was a tiny space on the bed. My shoulder blades were still resting against the hard wall.

"I don't know. No one's ever done it to me before. I guess it would depend."

"Hm. On what?"

"I'm not sure. I guess you can try, and I could just let you know."

She raised her eyebrows, then rubbed her ass further up my front, stimulating the edges of my lips. "Really? You wanna try?"

I shrugged then took the hat off. "Never know until we try, right? We tried something a little new today, so let's keep it going."

"Okay." She looked at me appreciatively. She pressed herself to me and clutched me tightly.

I sighed deeply before she sealed her mouth on mine.

I moaned wantonly at her... endurance? Nonstop libido? Sweet, sweet affection overflowing in the sweaty film between our bodies? Yep, that's probably it.

She kissed me as if she were starving for me. I gripped the soft skin of her back and ran my palms in circles lower and lower down, finally gripping her ass tightly. She moaned into my mouth.

She detached, then leant back, looking seriously at me. "Apples, stop. Lemon, slow down or gentler, okay?"

I nodded quickly, getting painfully aroused again. "Apples. Lemon," I repeated.

"Okay, then!" She smiled widely, and it made my blood run cold for a second. Despite all we'd been through, I held her on such a high pedestal, and she'd been my boss for almost exactly half of the time we'd known each other. She was so much fucking smarter than me, too, I couldn't help to wonder what on earth was going on inside her head. It froze my blood and made my heart drop down to my stomach, but... Man oh man, was it so much fun.

I grinned back at her before she started to attack my neck.

Electricity buzzed down my spine over and over again. I clawed into her shoulder blades. She shifted a little away from my body for a better angle, then dug her middle and ring fingers into my center.

"Geez, I want you again," I muttered. My throat vibrated against her mouth.

She gripped the bend of my neck firmly while digging the fingers in and out slowly. She looked into my eyes intensely. "How much?"

"Aching."

"Will you ask for it nicely?"

"Yes. Please make me come again, baby."

Her fingers dug into me faster; she then added one more to fuck me roughly. The coil in my groin took up so much of my lower torso. I felt sparks shooting towards my clit in an endless wave. Electricity shot up my legs as well as from the deepest part of the center of my body, all to converge in a huge catastrophic explosion.

Her fingers left me suddenly, and my pussy contracted in a pulsing ache.

"No! Please!" I sobbed.

She stuck two wet fingers in my mouth, making me suck off my own juices. She used them to play with my tongue, caressing it, then took them out to hold my left cheek. "You're flushed," she said in reverence. "You've lost it, haven't you?"

I nodded quickly.

"I need you to beg for it."

"Please, baby. Let me come."

She took her other hand, and slapped my cheek. Her hand that was holding my left cheek anchored my head. I felt the sting of her slap, but no whiplash.

It made me jolt in arousal, and I felt her phantom fingers in my pussy for a moment. My clit felt three times as big. "Fuck. Please, Miss Kinsey. I'll do whatever you want." I slipped into the domme name that we used once in a while.

"Good girl. I want you to beg again and mean it." Her face was looking down at me, and her eyes were blazing. She didn't look overly stern or too passive. Her face had this ambiguous level of power that one didn't want to test.

"Please, Miss Kinsey. I just want to come."

Another slap stung my cheek. The roughness of her actions turned me on. The pain turned me on. The following soft caress of her hand over my sensitive cheek turned me on. My whole body was on sensory overload.

I likened the stinging heat on my face to eating spice -- an initial stab of pain, then a lingering sensation of flames licking at the area -- as if something was crawling within the tissue.

My hips bucked up, making the edges of my lips touch her ass cheeks, which in turn made me gyrate harder, looking for friction.

"Stop!" The hardest slap came. My head swam in arousal.

"Please. I beg of you. I need you. Please. Please."

She caressed my cheek a while longer, then dragged her palm down my front to fingerfuck me again.

"Good girl. You earned it, baby."

She dug her fingers in again. My pussy was on a hair trigger and clutched at her three fingers harshly. She licked at the flushed, sore surface of my cheek over and over again as she worked me up.

My nails clawed into her shoulders.

Her free hand rolled a nipple between her fingers. I exploded with the hardest bucking I could remember ever not being in control of. She rode my lap as best she could to keep us connected. I sagged heavily against the cold wall.

She worked me down while I mumbled a string of slurred nonsense -- something about celestial ecstasy, blinding white fiery light, unadulterated power, etcetera, etcetera.

She chuckled as she took her fingers out to paint a stripe of my own arousal down my sternum, wiping the last of it right before my landing strip started.

I felt her weight float off me, then she half-carried me to help me lay down properly.

My cheek still stung, my pussy throbbed in post-climax, and little tingles still flooded the rest of my nervous system.

"Well, it seems like it was a success."

I mumbled something that hopefully sounded similar to assent. She licked my cheek one last time, then laid down, hugging her warm body to my side. She whispered sweet nothings to me as she caressed my front. I didn't understand what she was saying, but the tone of her voice was low and loving.

I slowly came back to my body, and realized I was clutching her fiercely.

"Oh, sorry!" I loosened my insane grip on her.

"Didn't hurt. It was sweet." She ran her index finger down the almost completely dried come on my front.

I shuddered out.

"Scale of 1 - 10?" she questioned.

"It was hot..." I hedged.

"But?"

"It wasn't my favorite -- like a 3 out of 10. I think I'd like for you to wait for me to ask for it again before you do it, please."

"All right. No problem." Her eyes always looked at me as if she understood everything I felt before I'd even told her.

"Did you like it?" I asked her.

She hummed softly. "I don't think it was my favorite either, but I love watching you lose control."

"That's a kink, too."

"Yeah, maybe!" We held hands, and ran a calf over the other's skin, playing softly.

I slowly slipped out of the mindset I'd taken on to get worked up at her slaps.

"Come on, get up." She slapped my belly lightly, then extricated herself from me.

"Don't wanna." I turned on my side to hug a pillow.

"Mor, up! Everything is wet and sticky, and we both need showers."

"No!" I turned over further to rest on my belly, then pulled the pillow completely over the back of my head.

She dug her fingers in to tickle my sides, making me yelp.

"Ah! Okay! Jesus!" I got up, then helped her strip and redress the bed.

We took a shower, not trying anything funny because we were both exhausted -- just some kissing because I couldn't help but taste her under the sweet stream of water. Her lips were fresh and slippery.

We finally collapsed in the fresh bed in the dark, and I felt the breeze that came in from the window caress my slightly sensitive cheek.

"God! You're so hot, Suz!"

She yawned. "You too. Earlier. Love sex. Love us. Love you, babe."

I grinned in the dark. "Ditto. Ditto. And double ditto."

She chuckled, recognizing her favorite word.

As we dozed, I thought about my plans to go visit Jesse that upcoming Saturday morning to tell him I wanted to propose to Suzie. He was going to have a conniption.

The faint noise of the odd car zooming far below our floor sounded here and there, lulling us to sleep.

----

We looked down at the thing resting on the table in front of us.

My best friend, Jesse, was cradling a tiny mug of espresso, and I sat opposite him. "Whoa."

"Yep."

A velvet box with my engagement ring for Suzie was open towards him as he gaped at it.

I sipped at the strong coffee his girlfriend had made me. It was delicious.

"So you're going to..." he finally started.

"Yes."

"Huh. Well, I mean... I knew it was going to happen eventually -- but, fuck."

"I was thinking of doing it on our anniversary. Invite some people to the apartment, surprise her with the proposal, and give her the ring."

"That sounds great. I'm your best man, right?" He smiled at me warmly, his eyes shining.

"Duh." I smiled back at him. "What do you think about singing her a song right before?"

"Cute! Which song?"

We planned the party. We started to get more excited as we drew out the finer points for the proposal.

----

The day of our anniversary party came faster than I expected.

We dressed before Jesse, his girlfriend, and Stacey got there.

"Mor, we don't match."

I bit my tongue as I put on a belt. It wasn't the day to argue with her, but I had an idea of what I wanted to look like in my head when I proposed to her. I looked at her beautiful wine-red dress. It was one-shouldered, fitted, and had a small ruffly side train that flowed out.

"Okay. My oxblood trousers then?"

"Yes! That would be adorable."

"Okay."

"Thank you, Mor!"

"Course, babe."

She sidled up behind me as I put on a new shirt to match my trousers. She slipped her warm hands over my skin to rest on my stomach.

"I'm wearing something later that I think will make you happy, too."

"I'll wear whatever you want, then!"

She chuckled, and scratched at my skin as she kissed my neck. "Good girl."

The skin on my neck crawled and sent flames down my body to pull at my groin. I turned around in her arms. She buttoned me up; I looked at her face while she did so. Her face made me so happy. She was beautiful, of course, but it was my affection for her that made my heart want to explode that much harder.

"Happy anniversary," I whispered.

She made eye contact, and smiled. "Happy anniversary."

She stretched to kiss me, slipping her palm over the bend of my neck before we forcibly separated from each other to finish getting ready.

As soon as I finished dressing and slicking back my hair, the door clicked open around the corner, at the entrance to our condo.

"Yo!"

I recognized Jesse's voice.

"Yo!" I called back.

I went to greet him and his girlfriend, "Hi Jess! Awesome! You were able to get the big helium tank! Hi, Camila, te ves hermosa." I told her how lovely she looked in Spanish.

"Gracias, Moriah. Estamos emocionados de ser parte del aniversario de vosotros." She said she was excited to be part of our anniversary. Her lilting Spanish accent was adorable, stressing the "s" sounds to sound like "th" and speaking in that lovely unique cadence.

Jesse had met Camila during his benefit tour in Europe he'd taken a couple of years hence. They'd kept visiting each other, and speaking extensively over the phone and video chat. She decided to move to this part of the world to be with him and moved in with him.

I helped them lug in the bins of decorations. While we were working, Stacey barged in and whooped in excitement, in her usual boisterous way.

"Stacey!" Suzie shrieked and went to hug her as they jumped up and down.

"Gurl! The party is here!" She posed a little, and we all chuckled at her antics.

We finished setting up the decorations, then Jesse helped usher in the food. Guests started to trickle in while I started to get more and more nervous. I'd practiced my speech a million times, but I was still worried I'd mess up horribly.

"Hi Amy. How are you?" I greeted Suzie's best friend at the door.

"Good, Mor. Thank you. I feel like a whale, but Kev has been so sweet -- even when I want pickles and fries in the middle of the night." She rubbed her huge belly.

"That's adorable. When is baby Hazel due?"

"Beginning of September. I'm already dying and I can't imagine what the final month is going to be like."

"Let us know if you ever need anything. Substitute Lamaze buddy or a girl's night in or something."

"I will. Thank you!"

The few caterers glided amongst the guests offering hor d'oeuvres and drinks. Jesse was helping me coordinate and put out fires, so Suzie was free to enjoy the night with our friends.

I looked over to see Suzie speaking to Wesley and his boyfriend.

Wesley was my old bartender manager, and had bought the bar just recently. His boyfriend Shawn was the exact opposite from Wesley's gruff demeanor; he'd quickly become one of Suzie's close friends and had even been inducted into the Sex and the City Sunday Brunch Bunch. Hell, not even I was allowed to attend those brunches.

I'd already seen my anniversary present from Wesley; it was a bright red box with a bottle of Louis XIII inside of it. I was so looking forward to it. I wasn't the type to wait for "a special occasion." I'd keep the bottle and maybe even refill it with a less expensive Remy Martin, but the fuck if I was going to pass up an opportunity to taste the golden nectar of the gods as soon as I could.

Shawn came in with his own gift for Suzie and she shrieked when she saw the orange Hermes gift bag. They were both so sweet.

Seven p.m. rolled around, and everyone took a spot at the dining table we'd set up.

Jesse really was so much smarter than me when it came to gastronomy. Maybe it was the artist in him -- something about painting and sculpting that translated into building the perfect menu.

Due to my mixology background, I made sure aperitifs and digestifs were served before and after the four courses. As we sipped on our aperitifs, Wesley called out from my right.

"Mor, where the fuck you get Amer Picon from?"

I chuckled. "Imported, but whenever we travel, I try to bring back what I can."

"She dumps all her clothes or ships them, and fills her suitcase with booze." Suzie interjected.

There were a few chuckles.

"I have an extra bottle of Picon and Biere if you'd like, Wes."

"Hell, yeah! Thanks!"

"Sure thing! Thank you! I'm so excited for that Louis later!" I toasted my tiny glass at him. He toasted me back, then curled his mustache, presumably thinking of the cocktails he could make with the Amer bottles.

We went through the expertly constructed courses Jesse had built. All the while, I looked at Suzie. Her eyes were shining as she spoke to our friends. The night was full of warm fuzzies due to what we were celebrating, our warm home, and our motley crew of friends that we'd grown to love for one reason or another.