Wake With Me

Story Info
Moriah proposes. Denied Orgasms. Slapping. Oh My!
20.2k words
4.86
6.8k
10

Part 18 of the 18 part series

Updated 08/22/2023
Created 01/17/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A/N: This is the final chapter of the Glad I Didn't Die Before I Met You series. For those first-time readers that hate spoilers, please click on my Bio and feel free to start at Sexy Magnum Opus.

*******************

I was wearing a pastel-blue baby doll dress, stirring something on the stove. My hair was done up, and my heels clacked on the floor.

Suzie came through the door just when the oven dinged.

"Hi honey!" I smiled her way.

"Hi sweetheart!" She gave me a quick peck on her way to the table. She took off her suit jacket then hung it behind her chair. As she undid her cuff links, she sat down, then tucked her tie in her shirt so it wouldn't get dirty.

"How was the day at the office?" I asked her.

"Busy. The bosses are riding me pretty hard."

"I'm sorry to hear that. You work so hard, darling. Dinner is ready."

"Great! What're we having?"

"Meatloaf."

She grunted as she opened the paper. I served her, then bustled about, cleaning and putting things away.

I was suddenly in the bedroom in that natural way, pulling back the covers to go to sleep. I got in my bed as Suzie got in her twin bed across the way.

"Goodnight darling."

"Goodnight sweetheart."

As I laid there, the ceiling fan got louder and louder until it was buzzing in my ears; it seemed to blur into a solid disc with the speed it was going.

My body felt heavy, then I jolted as I started to fall, blackness covering my eyes. My arms were too heavy to fight against the oppressive force pushing down heavily upon my chest.

"Mor? Mor!"

I jolted awake. "Huh?"

"You were having a bad dream." Her hand was at my shoulder.

"Oh, thank god!" I put my arm around her, then held her to me tightly, breathing slower as I came to my senses.

"What was it about?"

"I don't know. It was scary though. Thank god we only have one bed."

"Huh?" she asked in confusion.

"Never mind. Go back to sleep."

She hummed, and settled in.

I turned the images over in my mind, then dismissed the dream, blaming the late night nachos for the weird vision.

It felt as if I'd just fallen back to sleep that she was shaking me awake again.

"Mor."

"Huh?"

"I can't go back to sleep."

"Whas wrong?" I slurred in my half-awake state.

"I need you."

"Oh!" My eyes were fully open then, and the cobwebs of sleep disappeared. My baby wanted me. I grinned at her, then jumped on top of her in a flash, making her giggle. "At your service!"

I kissed her cheek, then her neck. She led my head to her mouth, then moaned at my eagerness.

My hand trailed around her breasts, caressing the soft skin. I moved it quickly down her front because she'd already been aching.

Slipping my fingers through her slit, I found her wet and wanting.

She opened her legs further for me. When I slipped two fingers in, she gasped her mouth open. I nipped at her jaw while I stroked inside her, then worked my mouth down, stopping to suck on her sensitive nipples for a while.

It was still dark in the room so the contours of her body were drawn with sharp black lines cast by the shadows.

I tongued at her clit to lead it into my mouth even as I fucked her with my fingers. Her hips bucked into my face while her whimpers grew more high-pitched and needier.

I moaned my enjoyment out, relishing the dead night -- it was a jarring contrast between a silent world and her screams.

I sucked as her hips rolled faster, both of us anticipating her orgasm. The fuse shortened more and more until -- she exploded with a keening cry. I mouthed softly at her center as I felt her juices run around my hand. I met the pulse of her contracting walls, adding just one more finger to feel her squish me.

She pulled at my shoulder, asking for her customary wet kiss after her orgasm.

The sticky wetness coated our lips, and helped draw her tongue out to meet my mouth. One last flick up my lips made me shudder. I leaned back to look in her eyes.

I suddenly remembered my nightmare, simply because her eyes were so much more alive than the emotionless Suzie from the vision.

"Do you want to know what my nightmare was about earlier?"

She nodded, so I laid down next to her, then took her hand.

"We were married, and you were the 'breadwinner.' You came home at the end of the day in a pinstripe suit, and barely kissed me. I just served you dinner, and we went to sleep."

"That's it?"

"I was wearing a dress and heels."

"Oh! How horrifying!" She giggled.

"And we slept in separate twin beds."

She stopped laughing at that, turning to look at me sharply.

"Ew!" she cried.

"I know..." I squished her hand harder, thankful for our intimacy.

"Okay," she agreed. "That is pretty scary."

"I much prefer our current reality." I leaned over her to lick the side of her mouth.

She smiled. I followed her lower lip with my tongue.

"You haven't gotten much rest tonight. I'm sorry." She spoke cheekily.

I rested my head in the crook of her neck, smelling her scent. "I'm happy to take care of you whenever you need me, darling. You take care of me, too, when I need you."

"Speaking of..." She ran a palm down my back, and grabbed my bare ass.

"I'm okay, baby." I said sleepily. My eyes were starting to drift close again.

"Okay. I'll rock your world tomorrow." She hugged me tight, then placed a kiss on the top of my head.

I smiled dopily as I fell asleep again.

----

The next morning I went to my usual table at Starbucks to get some writing done.

I walked in the front door at the end of the day. It was past her work hours, so she would be home already. Though my brain was fried from working, I was raring to go -- to get Suzie naked. The familiar buzz of the lock's mechanism sounded, and I smelled our home's particular smell. "Marco!" I shouted out.

"Polo!"

"Baby, what are you wearing? Very little, I hope. I'm--"

"Mor!" she shouted, scandalized. "Stop!"

"What?" I set my bag down, then took my shoes off. "Not in the mood right now?"

"Mor! My mom's visiting!"

"Oh." My face flushed the deepest red I've ever felt. Damn.

Rounding the corner, I found them having tea on the island. I came up to greet them. "Hi, Doris." I gave her a hug and a kiss on the cheek. "Sorry about that."

"Hi Moriah. It's all right. I'm not under any misapprehension that you don't sleep together."

I grimaced at her in embarrassment. I hugged Suzie, then gave her a kiss, feeling the brush of her warm lips for a moment. I had to force myself to do so, still feeling wholly out of place. We widened our eyes at each other, nonverbally saying we'd talk later -- and hopefully do other things later too.

"In fact," Doris said while I made myself a tea to join them, "it's very healthy to continue taking care of your sexual relationship after years of being together. Just look at your father and I."

My ears burned, and I stared at the tea kettle harder before turning around.

"Mom! I don't want to hear that!" Suzie shouted, her face in her hands.

"It's perfectly natural, darling. No need to be coy."

I sat to sip quietly at my black tea with cream and sugar while I got my bearings.

"Barry and I have always enjoyed ourselves immensely," she continued. "Sex is very important to the intimacy in a relationship. Not as important as taking care of each other emotionally, of course, but it's a facet that shouldn't be ignored. Yes, nowadays we need a little help in that department. But I've always told you: if you don't speak frankly about your needs, misunderstandings and resentments start to form."

"Oh god." Suzie was almost speechless.

I refused to picture Doris and Barry getting it on. They felt like my own parents at that point. While I'd always admired the affection they'd displayed without embarrassment, thinking of them in bed was much too explicit.

"How have you been, Doris?" I asked politely.

"Very well, thank you! The new water aerobics class is doing wonders for my knees. My physical therapist says just a few more weeks will help to increase mobility."

"That's great to hear."

"Thank you so much for your gift, by the way. Barry talks to the Roomba all day like if it was a little puppy. We named him Fido. He's a great little helper."

We laughed.

"Moriah, since I have you, my phone keeps zooming in all of a sudden, and I get stuck all the time. Will you take a look?"

"Yes, of course."

She handed me her phone. We spent the next hour updating her phone, and going over how to use her email again while Suzie whipped up a quick dinner.

"How come Barry couldn't make it today?" I asked as I helped set the table.

"Oh, he tired himself out after playing golf with his friends. He's probably napping in the La-Z-Boy right now."

I smiled at that, picturing his bushy eyebrows and double chin when he napped.

"This pasta is surprisingly good, Suzanna," her mom said halfway through dinner. "It only took you a few decades to make something edible." She probably couldn't even hear her own disparaging tone.

I squeezed Suzie's knee under the table. I felt the need to defend her. "You should try her Shepard's pie! It's to die for."

Her mom hummed and kept eating.

After dinner, we made further plans for a trip to Mexico we would all be taking later that year along with her brother and his family. At the end of her visit, we drove her home and popped in to say goodnight to her father as well. It was nine p.m. by the time we got home.

"I need wine," she said as she hung up her coat.

I chuckled while I locked the front door. "Sorry about earlier. I didn't know we had company."

"Omigawd! 'Sometimes we need help.' Ugh!" She repeated her mom's words and shuddered.

"So great to know your eighty-year old parents are still sexually active. Gives me hope for the future."

She shrieked, then tried to drown out my voice by singing loudly. "No! Stop! I can't have that in my head."

I pressed myself to her back while she poured two glasses, kissing her neck softly. "I've been thinking of you all day, babe. I was writing, then suddenly you popped in my head, and I froze for minutes on end. It happened so many times today. You're very distracting."

She smiled, but said nothing, instead handing me my glass. We set up on the couch -- me first, and then she opted to sit on my lap. We chatted, unwinding slowly with little kisses here and there. I basked in the easy way we spoke and moved, remembering faintly the bubbling feeling I'd had for her before we started dating. I had ached once upon a time to grip her soft hips, kiss her, and make her truly smile. After being with her for years, whenever the feeling of wanting her overpowered me, I could grab her, and take her. We'd built a trust and fire so when we wanted each other, the mix of respect and craving allowed us to act on our desires. Or if I simply had an urge to express how she was beautiful to me, I could kiss her then tell her so.

"Do you think we'll live here forever?" she asked after a companionable silence.

"In this condo? Or, like, in the state?"

"Hmm." She looked into my eyes. Hers had her usual sparkle that typed words across the gloss faster than I could read them. "Would you be willing to move somewhere crazy?"

"I'd be willing. Anywhere you are, I'd be happy."

She smiled brightly then kissed me, holding her lips still over mine. "Sweet-talker..."

"Where would you like to live?" I asked her.

"I don't know. We really liked Austria. It was beautiful. Imagine having a cute little home there?"

"A little garden, and some goats." I painted it in my head. In my mind's eye, we were gray-haired and gardening together. Whoa.

"What about you?" she asked, breaking my train of thought.

"Hmm. Somewhere crazy would be awesome. Argentina, Australia, Tokyo, Russia, Germany. You're right, though. Austria was absolutely gorgeous. Ooh! Or maybe have some rooms in the middle of Paris like Julia Child or in Italy."

"Cute. You're all over the place though. I don't think we can live in all those places; we'd have to move every year."

"True."

"Remember when we moved in here?" her eyes danced.

"Yeah. It was so much fun."

"We christened every room even before the furniture got in." Her hand moved over my chest, touching the hem of my shirt.

"I know! Which was quite a feat because we only had an hour before the movers showed up."

I laughed, remembering the whirlwind months that had led to taking the plunge -- selling her home and buying into the condo. She had gotten fed up with the big house on Beacon Hill, and had wanted something smaller and closer to work. I suspected some memories from her ex had lingered in her old house, but she never mentioned it. I'd just gleaned her dissatisfaction with random inanimate parts of her home -- a dislike for a retro chair, for example. Also, she'd seemed to kick a board that had stuck out of the deck almost every time she'd passed by it -- a deck her ex had built.

"You threw away that chair," I said in realization.

"What chair?"

"The neon orange one that was shaped like an egg."

"Oh yeah, that monstrosity. Good riddance." She took a sip of her glass. "I love our life here, but eventually, I would like a new adventure with you."

The back of my neck buzzed, thinking of my secret plans for the future. Her engagement ring was hidden in a sock in the deepest part of my underwear drawer. I was still composing the proposal speech, and I wondered briefly what our life would look like afterward. "Me too. I'd love a new adventure with you."

She gripped the front of my t-shirt to pull me into her. "Let's have a little adventure tonight," she murmured as she leaned in to kiss me.

I hummed my assent in the kiss. She stood up to keep pulling at me as we shuffled through the hallway. She refused to break us apart, and stumbled at the couple of steps up to the bedroom. I caught her before she fell, and we giggled.

I went to turn on the special fireplace we'd installed between the floor-to-ceiling windows and the bed. It was early in the year, and there was still a chill in the air. Suzie was touching my hips under my shirt and waistband while I fiddled with the knobs.

"Hey Google, sexy times," I called out. A beep sounded, the lights dimmed, and our speakers sounded around the room. I looked at her smugly.

She guffawed. "You're ridiculous."

I kissed her while holding her tightly by the small of her back. She ran her hands over my neck. The friction of her warm lips made me dizzy, and I had to remind myself to breathe.

"Geez, you're amazing."

"You were so sweet today with my mom."

"Don't talk about your mom right now." I panted in her mouth, getting properly worked up.

"Right." She pressed my head harder into her.

I picked her up, then laid her down on the shaggy sheepskin rug we had in front of the fireplace. My inner teenage boy was jumping up and down in excitement. I smiled down at her, admiring the contrast between her red hair and the white fur under her. I kissed the space right in front of her ear, then ran my lips down her jaw to a hot zone of hers. She moaned when I mouthed and licked the spot. Her calves grazed up and down my own, using them as leverage to drive her hips up. So much for slow and sensual. I grinned at her fervor.

My arms caged her head, and I rubbed my body up and down hers, landing on her hot neck.

The soft flesh right where her breast started was one of my favorite places. It was full of dark beauty spots, and her skin was so smooth.

I mouthed at the tattoo she had had done a couple of years since. It was a mirror image of my own ink: a bloody cog, dripping bright red, and artfully inked with skillful shadowing.

We fit together in every conceivable way. It was ridiculous to think we would ever be apart. My mouth traced her sternum as I got to her nipples, pulling her shirt down under her breasts. I licked at one, flicking at it with my tongue. As much as she wanted to rush, I pushed back, slowing us down. I touched her sides reverently, as if every second was precious -- as if one day I wouldn't have access to her supple skin.

She nudged me to sit up so she could undress. I took my clothes off, too, then settled back between her legs.

"So how long have you been fantasizing about sex in front of the fire for?" She smiled at me wickedly from where she was leaning back on her palms. She moved her thighs to graze against mine, teasing me. Her nipples were still soft, needing attention.

"Ha! Probably since we saw Game of Thrones." I pulled at her from behind her back to set her down on my lap.

She wrapped her arms around my head, then twined her fingers between the strands of my hair. I could feel her wetness on my stomach as she rubbed her center on me.

I let out a shuddering breath during a break from kissing her. My lips tingled while I tightened my jaw, struggling to stay in control.

She leaned in close. "Let go, Mor. Give yourself over to me." Her warm breath fluttered hotly in my ear.

Damn. She's reading my mind. I growled and set her down on the plush rug, mounting her thigh. I humped her as we kissed fervently. She nipped at my lips, the resulting shocks made my spine vibrate.

"Fuck," I whispered as I pleasured her with my leg, too.

Her muscles tensed at my wet center as she moved with just as much need as I did. I dug my teeth into the bend of her neck harshly, and it propelled her into her orgasm. Her nails clawed at the skin of my back while she enjoyed the explosion. She twitched violently under me, and I refused to let her go from between my teeth.

"Oh my -- yes! Oh, I needed you so bad," she panted out breathlessly. "Turn around." She slapped my ass, then nudged me to rotate my body around to kneel over her face.

My center hovered over her face for but a moment, the anticipation was delicious. She pulled at my hips to bring me down to her mouth. She licked at me, making me even wetter. I groaned in response to her tongue curling around my clit. My head lolled helplessly for a moment as I enjoyed her ministrations, but then I saw her pink, puffy lips under me and yearned to taste her, too. I laid down on her, half supporting myself on my elbows, and licked languidly across her slit.

She hummed her enjoyment into my pussy. I refused to come just yet, and held myself off to further enjoy the heat and friction of her tongue. My head spun as I sucked in her lips and licked with no destination in mind.

"God, Mor. Suck me please." She took a quick break to gasp out her need.

I hummed and took a hand to spread her lips. Her clit was coming out of the hood. I leaned down to capture it, licking at it firmly inside my wet mouth. Her hips bucked into my face in response and I smiled as I held the shaft between my teeth gently. It made her freeze and separate her mouth from her worship of my own clit once again.

"Fu-uh-uck-- Jesus." She took a deep breath after I let it go then doubled down on my clit to make me come. I started a slow suction to bring her further up and guessed we could probably come at the same time. When I felt the pressure building, I sped up, too, and took my hand to dig two fingers into her front walls. She gasped into my center and bucked her hips wildly.

I felt the wet pressure building, then came just at the same time that I squirted on her face.

She came in the next second. I brought her down as she gasped heavily, finally resting my cheek on her pubic bone. She suddenly licked into my cleft, causing overwhelming electric shocks. I vaulted off her, squeaking out a yelp. She giggled, then sat up to wipe my come off her face.

"Geez, Mor. You really were a little pent up, weren't you?"

"Yes, I'm saving all my love for you." I quoted the immortal Whitney Houston while I kissed her still-wet mouth.