Wakeup Tickle

Story Info
Girl wakes up her boyfriend with tickling, mom & sister join.
1.6k words
4.61
5.1k
11
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I woke up to someone tickling my feet. My name is Toby and I'm a nineteen-year-old college student living at home with my mom, sister and dad, but dad works out of town a lot and is never home. I looked down and saw Ashley, my girlfriend, tickling my feet. I started laughing and thrashing about but couldn't get away because she had tied my arms and legs to the bedposts.

We were both naked. It was also then that I noticed I had an erection.

Ashley, also nineteen has long brown hair, medium boobs and areolas and pointy nipples. and she's shaved.

I was laughing and begging her to stop. We had playful tickle fights before sex sometimes, but she'd never tied me up before. It was actually really turning me on. I felt my cock grow even harder.

I figured we were safe because my dad was away on business for a month and my mom was also away for the weekend and my sister was out with her friends doing whatever they did. That was why Ashley was even here. She stayed the night but told her mom she was going to her friend Jennifer's house for the weekend.

And thus, I found myself tied up naked and being tickled. Then the worst thing happened.

"Toby what in God's name is all the racket?" I heard my mom, Gwen, say before she opened my door and walked in.

"Mom!" I shouted.

"Mrs. Brown!" Ashley said.

"Well. What's going on here?" Mom asked walking over and inspecting me like I was a bug under a microscope.

"I wanted to try something different and tied up Toby and started tickling him," Ashley admitted.

My cock remained hard even though I could see my mom glance at it. I never thought my mom would see me naked, I mean not as an adult anyway, and certainly not with a boner. I was beyond embarrassed.

Ooh, looks like fun. Mind if I join you?" Mom asked, reaching out and tickling my foot.

Gwen has short blonde hair, not quite to her shoulders, green eyes and freckles. Sometimes I'll catch mom wrapped in a towel after getting out of the shower. She'll come in my room to tell me something, but never anything really important. Like it could have waited until she was dressed. I would often see her hard nipples through the towel. Looking back, I recall her staring at my crotch too. But now I wondered if mom was trying to see if I was turned on by her nearly naked body.

My perverted thoughts were interrupted by Ashley joining my mother in tickling my other foot. Now my mom and girlfriend were both tickling my foot as my nude body, fully on display, was bouncing all around. I felt my hard cock hitting my thighs.

"His armpits are really ticklish too," Ashley informed my mother.

"Oh really?" Mom said. Then she climbed on the bed, straddled my stomach and started tickling my underarms.

I was going wild, laughing and thrashing about and trying to breath. After about fifteen minutes of nonstop tickling, they gave me a break. I was breathing hard and had tears coming out of my eyes from laughing so much.

Then Mom spun around so now her butt was in my face and asked if my tummy was ticklish. Then she proceeded to tickle me there, while Ashley tickled my upper thighs.

"Someone sure enjoys being tickled," I heard mom say. Then felt a hand grab my cock and stroke it a few times.

Holy shit, was my mom stroking my cock, while my girlfriend tickled me?

"Wait, I feel left out," Mom declared, then promptly, stripped off her clothes.

Mom had medium sized boobs with small areolas and pebble-like hard nipples.

"How about a nice hand job from Mommy while your girlfriend tickles your balls? Mom asked.

"No, Mom. I don't think-" My face was covered by mom's butt as she sat on me.

I felt my mother apparently, stroking my cock, while Ashley tickled my balls. I too shaved down there and had no pubic hair at all. So, I felt everything.

Mom had very smooth hands and it felt like my cock was being stroked by a satin glove. Every time I was about to come, Mom would grab the base and squeeze. Then she and Ashley would laugh and tickle me a little on the stomach or thighs. Finally, Mom had enough teasing, me and when I was ready to pop, she kept stroking my cock and I shot a huge load. She also ground her pussy against my face and then I felt her shudder as if she had her own orgasm.

"Ashley?"

"Mom?"

"Toby?!"

We all turned at the sound of my sister, Tiffany coming into the room. I was still dealing with the fact that my mom just jacked me off, then to be embarrassed by my sister seeing naked.

"Tiffany, maybe you should..." Ashley started to say but was interrupted by my mom.

"Join us. We're tickling your brother and it's really fun."

"Do I have to get naked?" she asked.

"No of course not," Ashley assured her.

"But it'd probably turn him on, the little pervert," Mom added.

They all turned to look at me, then down at my cock as it started to get hard again.

"Gross. You are a little pervert," Tiffany said and reached down and started tickling my stomach. She was joined by Mom and Ashley.

"Gee, Toby, who knew you had such a big cock?" Tiffany said, grabbing my cock and stroking it, just like mom did.

"I know, right?" Mom added.

"He tastes good too," Ashley said. Soon my cock was passed between my mother and sister. They kept competing to see who could deep throat me better. Neither of them could really go all the way down.

Then Tiffany grabbed my cock and was stroking it. Since I had just come from mom stroking me, I needed some time. Tiffany was getting frustrated that I wasn't shooting.

"I guess if you can't beat 'em off join 'em," she said and took off her clothes. My sister had big basketball size tits. Her pale areolas and nipples blended right into her boobs. She also had a landing strip. Hder long auburn hair didn't match her black landing strip. Tiffany then grabbed my cock and put it between her boobs and proceeded to titty fuck me. I also lost it a couple of times but held back.

I'm glad I did, because Tiffany took me in her mouth again while Gwen and Ashley sucked on my balls.

I felt Tiffany's tongue lick up and down the head of my cock. This was all too much. After a couple minutes of my sister's tongue on the head of my cock and my mom and girlfriend sucking my balls, I warned Tiffany I was going to come. She kept licking and I exploded inside my sister's mouth.

Tiffany then shared my cum with mom and Ashley, French kissing them both.

"I wanna watch them fuck," Tiffany said.

"Yeah, Ashley, show my daughter and I how you fuck my son," Mom said.

Soon I was untied and positioned behind my girlfriend doggystyle, while my mom and sister watched.

'Fuck it. If they want a show? I'll give them a show'. I thought.

Ashley was super wet, and I slid right in. She must be really turned on. I fucked my girlfriend to the cheers and directions of my mom and sister. Ashley is on the pill and after her orgasm I was ready for mine, but Mom pulled me away and said she wasn't ready for grandkids yet. She reached down and squeezed the base of my cock, while Tiffany grabbed my balls. Then Tiffany threw me down and climbed on my cock. Soon I was fucking my own sister in front of my mom and girlfriend. Tiffany leaned forward so I could lick and suck on her massive tits. Mom climbed on my face at some point and told me to quote make her feel good. I licked and sucked on my mother's fat pussy lips and played with her clit until she reached her second orgasm.

Soon, Tiffany was clenching on my cock having an orgasm of her own. I just gave my mom and sister an orgasm each while my girlfriend sat in the chair, rubbing her cunt and coming also.

"My turn," Mom said and climbed on my cock just like Ashley and Tiffany had done.

Oh my God. I'm fucking my own mother in front of my sister and girlfriend. Tiffany climbed on my face and told me to eat her out. I shoved my tongue inside my sister's tight box, while my mother rode my cock and my girlfriend watched. Tiffany came quickly and I turned my attention to my mother.

I grabbed her ass and started spanking my mother's butt. She yelled at me to spank her harder and harder. I spanked her as hard as I could, while thrusting my cock inside her tight cunt.

"Oh shit. I'm gonna come," I warned. Instead of pulling away, she clamped down with her own orgasm as my seed spilled into her. Then she made Ashley lick my cum from her pussy, while Tiffany cleaned my cock for me.

Then we all lay on the bed, exhausted.

"Mom, what are you doing here anyway? I thought you were going to be gone all weekend," I asked.

"Forgot my phone," Mom said. Holding it up. Then she texted someone. "There. I just canceled my weekend."

"What? Why?" I asked.

"The weekend was a conference on how to relieve stress. And who knew tickling someone naked would be the answer."

"Get him!" Tiffany shouted. I managed to escape and ran to the bathroom where I took a much-needed piss. As I was in there, I heard them calling other women who were apparently stressed out to come over as they had the perfect solution.

I smiled as I felt my cock growing harder by the second.