Waking in a Dungeon

Story Info
An elfen woman wakes up shackled in a dungeon.
1.5k words
4.09
14.2k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Editor's note: this story contains scenes of non-consensual or reluctant sex.

*****

* To start! Let me first say that this piece is designed to be entertainment only and never meant in anyway to condone violence against women.*

*****

Waking in a Dungeon

I knew going into this that I was in a dangerous situation.

Yet, waking up in chains had been very surprising and frightening. The terror inside rose up and choked my breathe out of me. If I was tied up, they must know what I am and what I did.

I am elfen, which comes with very useful genetic skills for an assassin and my species is very hard to come by. There are many who would find me useful and for the right price, I have done their bidding. This time, it had been too dangerous and my greed too blinding, now that I am in trouble I see this.

Being in chains, I know, is only the beginning of my torture.

Tears run uncontrolled down my face, I have to blink the tears away from my eyes because my arms are bound tight over my head. The pain I'm in is deep and throbbing. The tears fall on my bare chest and between my breasts because there is nothing in the way of it, I am naked.

There is a sound, steps approaching in the hallway. They sound like heavy large steps, I imagine a large man coming my way. I settle my character story in my mind so I do not lose it in front of my captors, they could still have no idea who I am. I hear a jingle and the lock to my cell door clinks and the door slowly swings open. The person who steps in is very large, and in the shape of a minotaur. My heart beats thickly with fear.

Every woman fears a minotaur. This creature has a renowned weakness for raping beautiful young women, or any woman in general. Many countries would not let minotaur alive in their borders, but this country did. I hadn't considered it before, and my carelessness has damned me.

Already there was his length swelling behind his loincloth as he stands in front of me.

"Ah Lady Ysandra, you are a lovely sweet young thing. I can't believe you killed Cardinal Chaffer."

He stepped closer to me, his large hoofed feet striking the stone floor loudly. The huff of his breath from his muzzle even sounded large and scary, my fear was making my senses acute. My body unconsciously started to struggle, sway and jerk. This seemed to excite him and his large glassy eyes widened and he breathed in my scent. His nose turning a darker red, the protrusion from his loincloth was fully erect now, pointing towards me.

He stepped even closer to me, bringing his arms up to grasp my body in his thick hands. His palms were so calloused and rough that my skin was like silk to his flesh. He ran his hands up and down my waist and back. He gripped my ass cheeks firmly and I felt the hard poke of his cock against my hip. I just stared at his face.

All I could see was the burning lust in his eyes, and a bit of awe at my innocent flesh. As if he had never touched something so beautiful before. His hands were gentle on my body. But inside I knew this was a lie, the fear in my heart told me so.

"I have been told not to take you. I am supposed to just scare you and stand guard. But how could they think I could resist you?" He thrust his hips against me and it was a hard jab into my hip and stomach, already rough. His large breaths whooshed against my chest and breasts. My nipples turned hard from the steamy warmth rushing on them. He noticed, using his very large wet tongue he licked my breast. He licked both mounds a couple times and started down my body. He fell to his knees and pushed his muzzle at my cunt deeply inhaling through my pubic curls. His hot breath against my most intimate parts was moist and sent tingles up my spine. Suddenly my pussy pulsed with heat, I could even feel my sex swell in excitement.

His hands gripped my thighs and spread them, taking my weight easily. He pulled my sex to his mouth like a ripe piece of fruit. His tongue was so large it engulfed my whole sex when he licked it. A tiny bit of muscle control made it swipe across my clit in the most delicious way.

I whimpered. The fear is still inside me, but other feelings were rising, ones I didn't want to form cognitive reasons for.

It excited him and he licked my pussy faster, my lips opening during the assault and his tongue delved deeper into me. Soon it was almost like fucking his tongue got so deep in, so large and slimy wet that my thighs were also covered in his saliva. It was messy, and his large skull spread my legs uncomfortably wide. The muscles were protesting.

I could feel an orgasm rising up inside my body, my muscles jerking and spasming. I struggled, trying to close my thighs or pull away. But the more I moved the more this beast enjoyed it.

"Disgusting monster! Stop! Stop touching me!" I finally found my voice to scream at him. I twisted my hips and tried to knock him with my knee. He looked up at me with those giant glassy bovine eyes, still with his muzzle buried into my pussy. He gripped my hips harder and stopped my movement, not bothered in the least. His thrust his tounge into my slit harder.

I was determined to piss him off enough to make him stop before I came. So I tilted my hips up and used both my knees to grip his head and push outward, then twisting to disengage him. Instead of my intentions, this movement thrust his mouth farther down, and his tongue plunged against my ass hole. Not what I intended at all!

"Ah! Fuck!" I yelled out unintentionally.

He chuckled and swiped his tongue along my asshole again pushing the very tip inside. I screamed, in desperation, pleasure, despair. This seemed to set him off, he stood while simultaneously ripping the loincloth from his hips. His monster cock bobbed up and down, the bright red tip pointing straight at my cunt.

"No!" I screamed at him, I screamed again and again. I could only hope that someone would stop this and yet I knew that this exactly what they had chained me here for. He moved his head and my legs closed for a moment. He looked at me, gripping his cock in his fist. The tip swelled and it started to leak precum.

One of his meaty hands gripped my left thigh and brought it to his waist, exposing my sex to his shaft. He growled as he thrust against my slippery wet sex, then pushed the head inside. Pushing inside his thick monster cock. It felt impossibly big and tight inside me. As if my hips might split apart like a log of wood. I tried to concentrate on my powers to open my flesh up more but the fear is overwhelming me.

"Please! Please somebody help me!" I shrieked and my voice echoed off the stone walls. I heard noise then, a metallic click and slam of an iron gate, heavy footsteps coming our way.

But it was too late. The monster pushed deeper inside of me, stretching me to the point of pain. Another moment he was thrusting into me. That giant cock splitting me apart. It felt incredible, even with the pain. My walls rippled at the beginning of an orgasm and the big beast bellowed with happiness. Our noises are echoing incredibly loud and the approaching steps fading away in my ears.

Until the gate to my cell opened and a man walked in, he drew a sword and in one swift moment he thrust that sword right into the back of the Minotaur. The beast heaved once more his body spasming and with one last death gurgle he dropped to the floor. "Uuuhhh!" I moaned from the sudden withdrawal from my body and my legs flopping down. It yanked on my shoulders and I started to cry in pain.

The strange savior stepped up to me and released me from my chains with a key from his belt. I barely noticed he was dressed in fine clothing. As I fell to the floor in a heap, naked and writhing in pain. My arms and shoulders hurt incredibly bad from supporting my weight.

"I knew this would happen. I will make sure Francisco is fully responsible for this. I told him not to let this happen and he went specifically against my orders..." I missed the rest of his words as my world turned to darkness.