All Comments on 'Waking in the Rain'

by Tuomas

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
duddle146duddle146over 17 years ago
Erotic Woodsman!

Ana looks out to see a well built man chopping wood. Getting aroused she ventures outside and soon the two of them get involved in some pretty steamy erotic action. A bit different! Enjoyable!

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
MMMMMMMMM

Hot, hot, hot!

RedHairedandFriendlyRedHairedandFriendlyover 17 years ago
Ohhh! Very nice!

This was Hot! Very nice and hit all my major buttons! This story will be mentioned in the New Story Review Thread found in lit's Bulletin Board, in the Author's Hangout forum. ~ Thanks, Red.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Captivating

I am by far no expert but I can recognize a story that affects me and this one did it without doubt. I liked the natural setting, it certainly set the mood for the later passions bordering on animalistic - in the best sense of the word. I also enjoyed that it showed a little of both sides of the BDSM relationship coin, as for bedroom fun and real life needs, without losing the touch of fantasy. The descriptive parts were nicely worded and enjoyable and though the situation was obvious, there was still enough tension in there to make me want to read on and learn what comes next. Lucky kitten! I hope there is more to come.

Oh and question: does that hunky wood chuck have a brother per chance? *bats eyelashes hopefully*

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Nordic Perhaps?

Wonderful story and characters beautiful. I rarely feel so rewarded after reading BDSM....this a love story and I want to read more! Leighlilly

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous