All Comments on 'Waking the Vengence Pt. 08'

by PreacherPorn

Sort by:
  • 27 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Welcome back

Good setup story. Plenty of house cleaning setting the basics of the household. Also some foreshadowing of 2 or 3 potential antagonists.

far_wanderer1984far_wanderer1984over 4 years ago

Really enjoyed this read just a shame it want longer. Keep up the good work and please publish more soon.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Amazing story

Been loving and waiting for each part, however with this one I'm starting to think of another series that this is reminding me of, one that I read years ago called the Camp series. The guy that happened to be 18 in that one as well had similar powers, only his weren't for vengeance, his were simple (but extremely POWERFUL mind powers. It was a great series, but I never got to finish it (namely since the author of that series changed sites). Either way, this is reminding me of that series, and it's getting to be really good, can't wait for the next part.

beanburner69beanburner69over 4 years ago
Back

Welcome back, hope everything worked out for you. As for this part wish it was a little longer, I enjoyed it Looking forward to the next part. And the suspence (sic) is killing me. Keep up the good work

AZkingdomAZkingdomover 4 years ago
Next one

Hey man I’m glad everything is better I was wondering when will the next part be coming out

aakr5144aakr5144over 4 years ago
Waiting for next part

Plot is awesome. Eagerly waiting for the next part.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
need next chapter

Awesome story so far. Extremely enjoyable. Your fans need the next chapter. Cant wait to see J. Cadman get whats coming to him

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
nice twists

I like how things from the past add some things and new twists for things to do. Its a great story. I do believe in the bible--yet its crazy how having more then one wife changed from the old to the new testament

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
I see that the author has grown weary of writing this long story. He has made numerous mistakes...

He calls Chastity "Charity" and when he tells Barbie that she is in charge of the four sluts....It should be 3 sluts since obviously Barbie cannot be in charge of herself.

One more thing I am sure that I am not the only one to have guessed that this would happen...that once Greg got hit in the head with a bat that whoever hit him is probably the one responsible for Greg's power. So it is not a surprise to me that the guy that hit Greg in the head also has powers similar to Greg.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago

I've read this much, despite the horrible grammar, since the story was interesting. After what happened to Charlotte though, I honestly can't read any more.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
I'm done

Not gonna finish this. First Chastity, now Charlotte who was supposed to be his true love that obeyed of her own free will and could challenge him if he was becoming just like the people he is supposed to punish. Liked Greg to begin with, now he is just another asshole. Terrible path for the story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Total waste of a story. Enough this bullshitting wet teenage dream of some lowminded MC. So standard, so boring and so disgustingly lowmoralled. The first few chapters was sweat and light, and now its become just so wasted...

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Now we know why the author is receiving death threats in real life. If this is how his mind works in fiction, I bet it's even worse for real.

DocWordsDocWordsover 2 years ago

I’m still enjoying your story, but starting to wonder if Greg isn’t turning into a bad guy. We’ll see. Again, thanks for writing this.

RamazaRamazaover 2 years ago

Greg is an asshole and a douchebag, not worthy of the powers the fates has bestowed upon him, a misogynistic prick that needs a rude wake up call. He isn’t a good master or man, he is a broken kid on a power trip with no clue about the relationship between a Dom and a submissive.

I really hope you turn the story around and soon.

James_DuncanJames_Duncanover 2 years ago

So Greg suddenly turns into a self obssessed control freak who has no idea bout what being a dominant truly entails. Charlotte was bang on the money and his response was that of a douchebag.

Gone off the MC nearly completely.

JohnnyGaltJohnnyGaltover 2 years ago

One of the Anonymous posters said Preacher had received death threats

Where did you hear that?

SmellerSmellerabout 1 year ago

I thought he was in love with his sister? That isn't love. That destroyed the whole story.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

"Chastity, you are special to me. When your mother comes home, I'm going to go see her and have her sign over guardianship of you to me. Which means that I will be legally responsible for you until you're an adult."

So you shpuld change this part. Or better yet just delete this entire story. I don't know how this story has remained on this site when you have an admittedly underage character getting raped (because that's what this whole story is) by your psycho MC.

Is there a way to report a story? Because this should probably be taken down.

sxyilmsxyilm11 months ago

Typical Anonymous troll wrote on 6/11/23

"an admittedly underage character"

If anonymous has actually been reading the story they would know that Chastity is 18. The author obviously had a brain fart

A better solution would be taking down YOUR comment

bigurnbigurn6 months ago

The Fates need to send something or somebody over there to kick ol Greg in the nuts... He became a total asshole, drunk with power. He is creating a huge imbalance in reality. Just kill him off and empower his Sister... Barely, 3 stars.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

There's another guy with mind-control powers now? Oh come on. When are we getting to the vengeance!? Greg is getting out of hand. I thought he loved his sister but she's bottom now? What? It's almost like the author forgets what's going on in the story and just writes a new part to build on bits and pieces of the last chapters.

Story is getting a bit all over the place now. And there's way too much sex. Less is more damn it! It's getting harder to see the actual plot. It's in there somewhere I'm sure, buried under all the mind control layers and constant fucking and sucking.

vgenvgen6 months ago

so is that dim fart Henry James the balance to Greg?

Odess83Odess8326 days ago

Что-то Грег стал слишком злым... Испытание силой он пока проигрывает. И Шарлотта и Честети действительно не заслуживают такого обращения

TittyWalkerTittyWalker4 days ago

Greg has become a jerk and I'm not sure if I'll continue with this story.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userPreacherPorn@PreacherPorn
Hey Luvs, Update for you and answers to a few questions I've seen in the comments on my stories. I'm hard at work on part thirteen of Geeks Big Break trying to tie up some of the threads. Especially the athletic department investigation and getting the Chadwicks their just des...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES