Waking the Vengence Pt. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I laughed and patted her head. "Not yet Baby-Girl I need to talk to Mommy first."

Chastity stuck out her lower lip in a perfect little girl pout. "Oh poopy. I want to play."

"Not right now. Hush Baby-Girl."

She shut her mouth but continued to pout. I turned to Barbie. "You are the strongest of the four and the smartest. In public we are going to be partners. After you graduate, this semester, we are going to open a business. You will be the CFO and oversee our money both at work and at home. You will also be my head wife. These four and all the house sluts will answer to you with only me being over you. And Chastity being under you. In public you will call me Greg and here in private you will call me Master just like Charlotte. That is so you always remember I'm in Charge and I own you. Unlike the others though when it comes to our money you will be allowed to voice your opinion on any financial decisions I make. However if I don't take your opinion you will understand that is because I'm the master and in charge. Is all that clear my pet?"

"Yes Master."

I patted her on the head. "It's almost time for me to get up and go take care of some business. However, I have one more thing I need to take care of first." You are each released from your slut position Barbie, Amber and Charlotte you may go to Charlotte's room and get some sleep. Baby- Girl it's time to give you Daddy's baby in your belly. Are you ready for sexy time?"

Chastity stood and climbed on the bed shoving two pillows under her ass lifting her pussy in the air and tilting her body. "Come on Daddy knock me up. Come fuck your baby in me."

I heard the other three leave, but I couldn't tear my eyes off the pretty pink pussy spread and waiting for me or the hot young slut wanting me to knock her up. I reached inside her body and couldn't stop myself from causing both of her ovaries to ovulate dropping two eggs into her fallopian tubes. I was going to fuck my babies into her and when she found out she was pregnant with multiple babies she would be ecstatic. I watched as her body flushed with the increased hormones and her temperature rose to optimum for impregnation. Then I climbed on the bed with her and started licking her sweet dripping wet snatch. Watching as her body spun higher and higher toward exploding. "YOU'RE GONNA MAKE ME CUM DADDY! WHY ARE YOU LICKING MY PUSSY? I WANT YOU TO FUCK ME FULL OF YOUR BABY, DADDY!"

I replaced my tongue with my finger twirling around her clit, dipping into her fuck hole every few twirls. "If I make you cum first baby-girl you are more likely to get pregnant."

"Really?"

"Yes really?"

"Oh! Then hurry and make me cum Daddy, make me cum super hard!"

I laughed and dove back in shoving my finger deep in her cunt and finding the spot just above her pelvic ridge and pressing and rubbing. He cunt spasmed on my finger. "OH GOD SO CLOSE DADDY. I'M GONNA CUM SO HARD FOR YOU. I'M GONNAA....."

I pressed harder and sucked her clit into my mouth and lightly bit down before sucking it hard like a tit. "CUMMMMMINNNNNGGGGG DADDDDYYYYYY, YOU ARE MAKINGGGGG MEEEEEEE CUMMMMMMMMM SOOOOOOOO FUUCCCKIIINNNNGG HAARRRDDDDDDD DADDDDYYYYYYYYYYY EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE"

Chastity's screams dissolved into a wordless sound that just went on and on. I pulled my hand out of her pussy and climbed up her body slamming my rock-hard dick deep inside her. At the angle we were I went so deep into her that I felt myself bottom out in her cunt. I slammed my cock in and out of her, hitting every single inch of her transformed pussy and felt her rhythmic pulses of the continued orgasm milking me almost like a sucking mouth on top of the warmth and tightness of a barely used pussy. Her legs wrapped around my waist pulling me harder into her and narrowing her already tight pussy until she was almost vice tight clamped around me. "FILL ME UP DADDY, GIVE ME YOUR BABY BATTER! BREEEDD MEE DADDY GIVE ME YOUR BABY! SOOO GOOOD SOOO FULLL SPRAY ME DADDY I WANT IT! I NEED IT! FUCK ME FULL OF YOUR BABY RIGHT NOW DADDDY! KNOCK UP YOUR BABY-GIRL!"

She started kissing and licking at my neck and face and I growled as I took that tendon in her neck between my teeth and bit down. Chastity screamed as I felt my balls tighten and my sperm was boiling inside them. Then, sweet blessed release as I blasted rope after rope of my potent seed deep inside her churning cunt straight into her uterus. In my mind I watched as my seed met with both seeds and I pushed with the special ability to make changes in a body. Causing both eggs to accept my seeds and split. Chastity was screaming for me to fill her up with my baby, so I made sure she was full alright. Two sets of twins. Four zygotes were formed and as I watched, the fertilized and split eggs attached themselves to the walls of her uterus. Chastity James, sweet innocent little perfect preacher's daughter was going to have my quadruplets. I was going to watch her belly swell, all the while fucking her. Knowing her father had wanted to do this himself. Instead she belonged to me. The pleasure in that lead me to another decision. As soon as she was home, I was going to claim his bitch of a wife, and fuck her pregnant too.

I pulled out of my Baby-girl and kissed her sweetly. One thing I did have to agree with Charlotte about. None of what I'd went through was Chastity's fault. I wasn't out to punish her anymore she belonged to me now and I would see her happy and fulfilled in her role in our family. The happy homemaker barefoot and pregnant overseeing the household staff and waiting for her Daddy to come home and fuck all her little sweet slut holes.

She sighed. "Do you think it worked Daddy? Do you think I'm going to have your baby?"

I smiled at her and kissed her lips again. "I think you are plumb full of Daddy's babies right now. So you lay right there and keep your hips up so all that good baby batter gets deep in you baby factory my sweet Baby-Girl. You stay there for half an hour I'll send in your Mommy wife to tell you when you can get up. Then you go see to my house slut Mrs. Masters and make sure she fixes a healthy breakfast for you and Charlotte so my babies can grow big and strong."

"Yes Daddy, I'm sleepy Daddy. I'm gonna go beddy-bye now."

"Goodnight Baby-girl."

"Night, Night, Daddy."

Just before I left the room. I realized there was one change I'd made that I wish I hadn't. I wanted to see Chastity's breast swell naturally as the filled with the milk to feed my children. So, I turned and reached out with my ability to make physical changes and returned her breasts to their original apple perfect size just like Charlotte's. That was better now I could watch them swell with the milk to feed my children. Plus they looked better on the innocent girl I wanted her to remain. Now she was perfect my little Baby-girl.

I left and went into Charlotte's room. I needed to make some serious changes and honestly, we needed more space. With seven children conceived and four wives two house slaves and more planned. This house was busting at the seams. However, I will say the sight of three naked slut-wives wrapped up in each other as they slept was a sight I almost couldn't resist. But time was running out and I needed to talk to Barbie before I went and used the same programing on my Mom and Janice. I reached out and laid a hand on Barbie's leg and her eyes popped open and she looked right at me. "Master?"

"Can you get up without waking your sister wives?"

"I believe so."

"Then get up and join me in the shower. I need to get cleaned up and ready but we need to talk more about your role here."

"Yes Master."

She slowly untangled herself from Charlotte and Amber who reached for each other in their sleep and snuggled close filling the space Barbie had made. They washed as I explained in more detail what I wanted Barbie's role to be in our growing family. She agreed to keep an eye on Chastity and make sure she rested and ate right. She also asked if I would order books on pregnancy and early child development. Then she asked the question I'd also been thinking about. What were we going to tell everyone when our Baby-girl started showing with quadruplets? It wouldn't take long before her belly would start to swell and the private Christian school, she attended wouldn't allow her to stay enrolled pregnant. I didn't have an answer right now, but truth was I could make them keep her. Hell, I could even make them hold her up as an example of how to be a good Christian girl if I desired to do so. But it wasn't the school or religion itself I wanted vengeance on. Just her family, my parents and the church that allowed them all to treat me like they did. Plus, the families of all the young women and girls who had been subjected to the Elder's and Pastor James' cleansing rituals. Those, well those I wanted to make pay, and pay dearly.

"I'll get the books and I'll figure it all out before we need to worry about it. Now I need to go and make sure the programing I gave you all is instilled and unbreakable in Janice and my mother."

"I'll go check on Baby-girl then."

I then pulled her into my arms and sucked a mark on her neck. "Tomorrow, I need you to take off from school if you can. I want to go to the bank and get you on my personal account and start one for our company."

She pulled me closer and sucked her own mark on my neck getting me rock hard again. "I can do that as far as I know there aren't any tests or assignments due in any of my classes tomorrow."

"Good we can take care of that and look at some office property then. Plus we need to find a bigger house. I plan to add at least three more house slaves to our family."

The look she gave me asked the question her programing wouldn't allow her to ask. So I told her anyway. "Chastity's mom, Janice's' secretary Lauren, and her partner."

Barbie laughed. "I know you can do it but that last one isn't really your type Master. She is as butch as they come."

"Hmm, well, maybe I'll have to change her into a meek little sex kitten."

She tapped her teeth with a finger. "We do need a family pet, don't we."

"That might be an interesting experiment. But right now, I need to get going. I may have God like powers, but freezing time and teleportation aren't part of them."

Barbie laughed and wrapped herself in a towel. "We'll be waiting for you when you get home."

The twinkle in her eye knew she wanted some of what Charlotte and Chastity had received last night. I probably needed to spend some time and attention on her and Amber so that they all felt equally loved and desired. Pregnancies would wait though. I might have let myself get carried away with six in just a few days.

I dressed in my new suit and hurried downstairs I wanted to instill the same slave program into mom and Janice as I had the girls before I left, and I couldn't let Mister Cademan go another day without keeping my word to his ex-wife. But first putting my own home in order.

I entered the kitchen to find Janice and my mother both there. Mom was working on fixing breakfast and Janice was drinking a cup of coffee. I stepped into the middle of the floor and pushed at them both. "Mother turn off the stove and you and Janice take the slave position." Both did as I said knelling on their knee's like the girls had in front of me. I started the same way I had my wives earlier and they repeated after me just like the girls. Only about halfway through, I noticed something strange. I could see mom's mind accepting my pushes and it was changing her core thought process; but Janice seemed to only accept them on a surface level. They sank in but seemed to stop short of her inner most beliefs. Then as I watched, there appeared a small iron looking ball in her mind that opened and absorbed my changes. What the hell was this?

I stopped and pushed "Stop."

Both of their mouths closed.

"Mommy-slut sleep now." I pushed and mom dropped into a deep sleep right on the floor. "Janice slut craw to me."

The sphere moved up and back almost invisible again as Janice crawled across the floor to me. So, I could command her to do things and she would obey but apparently if I tried to make her completely obedient to me the pushes wouldn't take. Something had changed in between when Janice had dropped me off at the church and when she'd returned with the file and ball gag. But what and how had it made her able to resist my power?

I pushed hard. "Janice tell me everything that happened and all you did from the moment you dropped me off at the church yesterday."

"I went back to the office and had a new walk in client waiting for me. I heard his case and then went to work on doing the things you asked me to do. I set up your bank account, gathered the information on Jefferson Cademan, called you, then obeyed you coming here."

"Stop. You saw a new client? A man?"

Janice's face wrinkled in thought and I could see that metallic sphere moving to the front. "Yes."

I pushed hard. "Tell me his name?"

I watched as the order sank and then like a metal armored pac-man the sphere opened and swallowed my pushed order. What the Fuck?? How was that possible?

"I don't remember, what were we talking about?"

This was interesting. It seemed that Janice had obviously encountered someone with mind control powers. Only they knew a trick I didn't. I wondered if they had the power to make physical changes in people or the ability to stop me from using my power of healing and transforming. Time to find out. I pushed again at the same time slipping a mental hand into her mind just behind that sphere. "Janice describe your new client to me now."

She opened her mouth and I watched as the sphere opened to eat my mental push. I quickly jammed my mental hand into the opening and enlarged my hand, ripping the ball to shreds and extracting each piece like removing a bunch of splinters. All of the memories of the other mind controller that were hidden in the sphere tumbled free and I caught not only the name but the visual from Janice's mind of the man. A man I thought I'd never see again. A face all grown up but from my past and a name I hated almost as much as my fathers. Henry James. Pastor James son and the boy who hit me with the bat. He'd graduated and gone off to Bible College and last time the James family had mentioned him he'd opened a church on the other side the of United States. Why was he back here and how had he gained powers a lot like mine? I didn't know but once I was done with Cademan I'd start finding out the answer to that and other questions. I wondered if it was possible to summon the Fates? I didn't have time to find out right now but maybe later tonight. Right now, I needed to wake my mother and protect my family by finishing what I'd started.

I woke mom, got both her and Janice into the slave position again and started over. I watch closely and saw the truths sink deep into the core of both women and watched as Janice became more and more submissive with each one.

Finally, I was to the last one and watched as they repeated the final phrase.

"Only you can access my mind, will or body to influence it or change it. Master."

I watched in awe again as both of them became engulfed in the golden glowing and sparking Aura. I don't know how but it felt to me like I was putting a protective shield around them with those last two commands that no one but me could change them or access their minds, will or body. Then just to be sure I gave them both their new roles in the family. I would know if the whole program had worked with these commands. "Mommy-Slut you have to work today correct?"

"Yes, Master."

"Good today you will put in your two-week notice. You are quitting. We don't need the money anymore and you have a new job and role in our house. You are now the first of the house slaves. Your job is to make sure that all future slaves keep our home clean and tidy. On top of that you will make sure that each of my wives and slaves are eating healthy and staying fit. You will oversee their physical health and make sure they can get to any medical appointments needed. In public you are still my mother and will act accordingly and call me by my name. However, in this house you will wear the appropriate outfit of my first house slave. A dress when outsiders are here but never panties. Nothing when it is just our family. Here you will call me Master and all my wives are mistress. We will call you mommy-slut do you understand."

"Yes Master."

"Then come suck your master's cock and remember a good house slave doesn't use her hands just her mouth when pleasuring her master."

She crawled to me and fished my cock out of my pants and then clasped her hands behind her and proceeded to deep throat me like a pro.

I looked over at Janice. "Janice, you will continue to work for now. However, starting tomorrow, you will look for a young female recent law graduate and hire her. Make sure she will physically meet my tastes because she will eventually join our family. You will help her pass the bar and train her to run you law firm. You have nine months to get her trained. You are pregnant with my twins and when they come you will quit working to raise them. You are my lowest house slut and my submissive slut even in public. Unless the situation is inappropriate such as with colleagues or those who are in positions of authority over me you will always refer to me as Master. In those other situations it is Mister Masters as I am your client now. Here at home you are the personal maid of me and my wives. That means you will wash us, help us dress, you will clean any of them that ask after they use the toilet. Is that understood?"

Janice smiled like he'd given her a great prize. "Yes, Master thank you Master."

"Now get over here and lick Mommy-sluts pussy while she finishes sucking my dick."

"Oh thank you Master."

She crawled over and under my mother and I knew when her tongue came in contact with mom's pussy because mom moaned on my cock sending vibrations and then doubled the speed with which her head bobbed up and down on my dick. I looked at my phone and realized this needed to end soon so I could go pay a visit to Jefferson Cademan and extract Vengeance for his ex-wife and daughter.

Mom's mouth was moving like a blur and she was moaning so loud it was like having a vibrating sheath wrapped over my dick. I felt my balls churn and then I was spewing down my mother's throat. After my last spurt was swallowed, mom tucked me back into my pants and zipped me up. Her hands then went to Janice's head and she started to hump her old mistress' mouth like a dog in heat. I really needed to leave but didn't want to miss the finish. So, I took matters into my own hands. I looked down at them and spoke two little words guaranteed to put them both on the ground writhing in exquisite pleasure. "Good girls."

The both screamed and fell to the floor. As their orgasms ripped through them. Just then Barbie walked through the door. "I see you've finished here."

I smiled. "I have. When they come back to reality ask them to tell you their new roles. They will both obey you without question."

"Thank you Master."

"Remember Janice, like Charlotte and Chastity, is carrying my children. Don't harm her or them. And Janice has tasks from last night to complete she knows what they are. I'll be back as soon as I can."

Barbie kissed me in a way that let me know her pussy was already dripping. I wanted nothing more than to climb back upstairs with her and sink into her delights, but I was the Vengeance of the Fates and duty called.

12