All Comments on 'Waking the Vengence Pt. 09'

by PreacherPorn

Sort by:
  • 21 Comments
zena99zena99over 4 years ago
Don't Stop, please!

This is a fantastic story. It has so much more depth to it than just the typical MC story. Hopefully there are many more installments to follow. THank you.

TSreaderTSreaderover 4 years ago
A wonderful addition!

It nice to read a story that keeps growing! Please keep up the great work! Thank you!

aakr5144aakr5144over 4 years ago
A beautiful piece

You never cease to amaze me with your imagination. I just hope this series doesn't end here.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

You have quite the imagination there preacher. I wonder where you thought this up?

PreacherPornPreacherPornabout 4 years agoAuthor
Hey all.

Glad you all are enjoying the story. I just submitted part 10 figure it will get published sometime after the first of the week.

far_wanderer1984far_wanderer1984about 4 years ago

Another fun read prech.

AmorousFuckerAmorousFuckeralmost 4 years ago
Dear Preacher

This is just wickedly fun! I can't wait to see where you're going to take it from here...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Well this story spun out of control and off the rails. I'd give the first 2/3rds a 5, and the last 3rd a 1. Too bad, the story was going well.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

We are NOT all enjoying this story. You've turned him into something worse than his father was.

James_DuncanJames_Duncanover 2 years ago

Wow Greg has turned into an out of control douche

JohnnyGaltJohnnyGaltover 2 years ago

Really jumped the shark, haven't you?

The beginning was soooo promising, but you just threw it away

Delray23Delray23over 1 year ago

Holy crap dude that was a plot twist. Nicely done

Kb7rpiKb7rpiover 1 year ago

Awesome story dude. Are you going to update soon?

GrandEagle53GrandEagle53over 1 year ago

"You are going to call up your Cayman bank and have four hundred, nine hundred and ninety-nine thousand nine hundred and ninety-nine million dollars transferred to this account"

Somebody help me. I can't figure this amount out.

James_DuncanJames_Duncan12 months ago

It's kind of exploded into something super wierd with the MC turning into some kind of power crazed lunatic. Dominance is not about taking without permission. It's about accepting the gift of submission and understanding that with that power comes huge responsibility.

sweetnapoleonsweetnapoleon11 months ago

This story reads like another of this authors creations, titled "Geek's Big Break " and the mc of that story is far and away a better MAN than than douchebag AKA Greg Masters.

I sure hope he redeems himself before she is done with him

Darkshooter213Darkshooter21310 months ago

This was not as strong as the other chapters, but I'm still on board to see how this ends.

bigurnbigurn6 months ago

This Megalomaniac just keeps getting worse and worse... As does this story. Please do all of us a favor and remove his power and grant it to someone more humble and deserving. Thanks, 2 stars.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Now he can control the goddesses of fate? Oh for fuck sake this is getting ridiculous. At least there was some vengeance in this chapter. I think the author smoked either some really bad shit, or some REALLY good shit, because at this point, this story is far out there. I can't imagine how crazy it's going to get now. We've lost the plot and Greg along with it.

Odess83Odess83about 1 month ago

Слишком... Автор это уже слишком! Зачем? Ещё столько дел в городе, столько вариантов. Зачем забираться в такие темы? Тем более поддерживать баланс более чем хорошее занятие

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userPreacherPorn@PreacherPorn
Hey Luvs, Update for you and answers to a few questions I've seen in the comments on my stories. I'm hard at work on part thirteen of Geeks Big Break trying to tie up some of the threads. Especially the athletic department investigation and getting the Chadwicks their just des...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES