All Comments on 'Walk In The Woods Ch. 02'

by L.A. Wicker

Sort by:
  • 18 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
great story

great story ,,but you did leave us hanging.

You have to write at least one more chapter so we know about kim and if any charges were made for todd's death.

but above all else keep up the good work and write more stories..

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
great story

first story i've read that i couldn't stop reading ur work is addicting and very good keep up the good work. although 1 last chapter telling about kim is she alive or dead would put the icing on the cake with this story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Don't you have error check?

I liked the story why all the errors? It was like the errors were on purpose why? Erotic stories do not have to be filled with mistakes.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
What a turn on!!!

this is by far the best story i have read on this sight so far. I only wish you would right a third chapter!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Great story

I really enjoyed the story, but you never said anything further about Kim!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
walk in the woods

write more stories like this

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
awesome

I agree with previous comments quite the best story on the site

DraycorDraycorover 17 years ago
AMASING --> you do find out about kim <---

i agree, this is the best story i've read in a very long time.. maybe out of al lthe stories ive read here.

i would of liked to see more of a ending but im happy as you put it..

for every1 else, you do find out wat happened 2 kim, at the end when stacie and the rest in the hospital, and she starts to cry she says sometihng like how she does'nt want to remember that day... they lost a good friend.. well sometihng like that... that tells how todd had killed kim, when they went into the clearing n saw you alrdy beatin n tied up, im guessing she was already dead. todd used her and she died while he grabed the rest of them.

hope that helps everything.

thanks again Wicker. great work.

*thumbs up*

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
very good read

not bad was a good story only one question "what happened to kim ? "

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
I love it

Ive been reading alot of your stories and u truely enjoy them the ending was perfect for mr because it left alot up to us to use our naughty imaginations

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Very Sexy

Nice story, loved the ending lines haha. I'm glad the dad/daughter relationship didn't work out. Keep writing!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
walk in the woods

thats was a great story very well done. john the lucky basterd lol

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
unfished business?

i liked your story a lot i`ve read it before but i did`nt leave a comment last time.

you covered all the base`s and crossed all the tee`s and dotited all the i`s except for one?

what happened to kim in your story????

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
kim

you did not finish with what happened to kim

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
why you will never be a great author

yu start a great story and then write a half assed ending that goes against the entire plot of the story. It became a disjointed story that had no direction and ended on a whimper with a a/n that was more copout then literary imagination of the thee readers.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
But??

This is a great story. And I get it that we, the reader, get to make up what happens from here on. Marriage, children, does Tammy move to California and have seven kids, will Stacy make a man out of Bill? I get all of that. Does John marry Candy and have a bunch of kids, does Tammy get together with her Daddy once in a while? But you left Kim tied up, beaten to a pulp, and anally raped. You really need to give us a better epilogue than this. You want to know how you did? Great until the last paragraph or two. Here you screwed the pooch, fucked the dog, however you want to say it. You talk about wanting to tell at least as much or more story as sex, well, you've missed the mark. The one character here who has needed the most, suffered the most, and paid the highest price for a hiking trip is totally left hanging and you tell the reader to make it up ourselves. Did she live, die, did they bury her, did they take care of her? Tell the goddamn story.

R47xxyR47xxyabout 7 years ago
And?

You really need to finish this story. While my imagination is good, I'd rather have you complete the story.

calibammacalibammaalmost 5 years ago
Trader Tammy

I guess I’m more into the literal characters. Therefore I think that trader Tammy will just have to make do with that weak broke up Ray if I were her father. For her betrayal she would ever have to wonder what it would be like making her statement about being incomplete without screwing her dad true.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous