Walk of Shame - Hard Passion

Story Info
Filled and paraded for all to see.
771 words
4.19
3.5k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I will pick you up in my duel cab with tinted windows, I'm in white blouse, short skirt and wet panties. You will feel my breasts through my top and finger my wet pussy as we drive to a secluded spot near the shopping centre, we park and i entice you to follow me into the back where we havemuchmoreroom.

I undo your belt and unzip your fly, reaching in and taking out your hardening cock, taking it in my mouth sucking and licking the head and licking down the shaft to your balls taking each one in my mouth, sucking them slowly.

I take your cock deep in my throat as you start to thrust in my mouth and throat, I feel you tense, I slow down letting your cock out of my moist lips.

You slip my panties off me moving me in to doggy position, fingering my already wet pussy. You guide your hard throbbing monster to my wet pussy, pushing against me until you slowly enter my pussy, thrusting deep until you are hard against my cervix,  slowly you start fucking my pussy, fucking me faster and harder until you are slamming your cock into me.

Your cock starts throbbing and you thrust a final deep and hard stroke inside me, exploding deep in my pussy, you pause as your cum fills deep in my pussy, again thrusting until your waves of cum are expended in my fertile pussy.

As you pull out i take your still hard cock in my mouth sucking evey drop of hot cum from your cock covered in my juices. You keep my panties and force me out of the ute into a nearby mall, your cum already leaking out of my well used pussy down my legs.

As we walk through the mall people notice you big load running down my legs, older people gasp, young women giggle, young guys give you thumbs up and high fives

We get back to the ute, I should be embarrassed but I am more turned on than ever.

You get me back to the ute and get me in the back again, I suck you hardening cock until you are ready to fuck me again.

I get in doggy and you quickly enter my well fucked pussy, then you pull out your cock covered in cum and pussy juices, pressing your cock against my puckering arse

Your cock slides between my cheeks into my puckering hole, until you feel my tight inner sphincter, you push a bit harder and I gasp as you enter my tightest hole.

You push until you have fully entered me, your balls slapping against my pussy.

Fucking my arse you pull nearly all the way out each time slamming your cock all the way in, my tight hole has you cumming after a 10 mins you explode deep in my arse, as you withdraw i quickly turn around taking your cock again in my mouth cleaning off every drop of cum.

We flop back in the seat exhausted but still fondling each other  kissing deeply.

As we drive back, I'm still leaking cum you finger my soaked pussy and make me lick my juices and your cum from your fingers

After we go to my house you join me in the shower, before I turn it on, I part my pussy lips, cum still leaking out as I start to pee in front of you.

I grab your hand and guide it to my pussy as you finger me i pee over your hand.

I'm stroking your cock while you finger me and suck my nipples, moving closer to you, guiding your cock inside me, as I am peeing over your cock and balls.

After you fuck me in that position for a few minutes, I slide to my knees taking your hard cock in my mouth taking your cock into my throat each time my lips slide down your cock until I feel your balls on my face. You take my head in your hands fuck my face with each deep thrust, forcing me to gag each time. I turn around bend down holding the towel rail, spreading my legs, you enter me again with a single hard thrust and begin fucking me hard and fast, your thrusts lifting my feet off the floor with each deep hard stroke, as you near cumming, you slide your thumb into my arse lubricating it with my ample pussy juices, you slide out of my pussy, remove your thumb and slam hard and deep into my arse as you explode inside me again.