All Comments on 'Walk the Dog, Dump the WIfe'

by chilleywilley

Sort by:
  • 199 Comments
RileyKingRileyKingabout 1 month ago

Ending seemed incomplete. Other than he dumped her, I’d like to know what happened to her and Biddle. Like maybe he cheated on her

sbrooks103xsbrooks103x5 months ago

Author hasn't posted anything for six years, so this might be wasted on them, but if any other writers are reading this, please be aware of the differences between "clothes/cloths," "loose/lose," and "secret/secrete."

\

"He was telling be about a job with the Art Museum, that would be perfect for me." - Didn't her husband talk about getting her an interview, and she rejected his offer, wanted "to do it herself?"

\

"you know, us having a chilly sex life right now" - That was on her.

\

"telling him not here" - "Not here" means somewhere else.

\

"I had to [suck him]. - She HAD to?

\

"But whatever, I had no choice" - No choice?

\

"your hair will screen it from sight." - Because her head was in his lap!

\

"Bill Hoving?" - I thought it was Tomas?

WillowghbyWillowghby5 months ago
Chris: A Brilliant Pussy

So our MC pulls a Sherlock with limited facts and exposes a cheating wife (obedience, public masturbation, taxi blow-job, clear plans to do-the-dirty with Archie). Then he proceeds to forgive her and plan a family. That simply delayed his release from a social climbing slut-wife. Luckily, his friend Tom/Tomas/Bill clued our MC into the next round of her cheating. In the end, SHE was the winner by gaining everything that she wanted versus the MC "saved" $100K... Great detective work, dude, but where's the justice? Maybe she will remember you fondly enough to loan you some of her new hubby's money.

Despite some obvious weaknesses, a very enjoyable story, Willey. Please write some more!

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Taking her back when she was obviously screwing the first guy was dumb. Letting her live in the house and not burning her life to cinders was the completion of him showing what a dumb cuck he was. I would have had my friend fire her ass and had a public divorce for adultery just to make sure her relationship with the new guy got ended. There was no reason for him to allow her a happy ending.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Fucking trash. A couple in their 30’s, thinking about starting a family, yet their apparently adult daughter drops off a dog? This asshole did a bunch of copy and paste plagiarism of other stories and claim it as his own.

James G 5James G 56 months ago

Hard to read due to discontinuities like inconsistent ages, changing character names, miasing or misused words, etc. Needs an editor.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

I disagree money can be re-earned but self respect and payback can last a life time to easy the pain.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

His 32 his daughter is 25 what the fuck.

Just_WordsJust_Words8 months ago

The other table at the restaurant when he confronts her is a very nice touch! We need more standup people around us. I like this story. She got a 2nd chance, blew it, and he got his freedom. No loss.

LoejtcLoejtc8 months ago

Excellent storyline Well executed Good pacing. Maintained reader interest throughout. - Top marks.

Both MCs born and raised in MA. Moved to Philadelphia. Of course she’d work for the Democratic Party. I’d have been shocked if any other Party was mentioned.

I wonder which commenter is dumber the one making a boneheaded political comment or the one responding in kind? Perhaps they are simply mirror images of each other.

deependerdeepender9 months ago

US Politics 101:

ALWAYS project your own behavior onto your opponents.

NEVER look directly at your own delusion.

When in doubt, blame the victim.

These rules apply equally to both sides. One side believes that elections are rigged. The other side believes that they live in a democracy.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

To the republican poster below have you looked in the mirror. Seema like trump qanaon thcker and the my pillow guy supporters is who you should be talking about

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Writer's feel it's mandatory to create disclaimers warning readers of objectionable material. I would include their ignorant bias of Democrat politics, especially in light of the extreme pain caused in this country by Republicans. Reagen, Nixon, Trump. Need I say more?

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

She was perfect for the Democratic party. The Democrats LOVE stupid, easily manipulated people.

dirtyoldbimandirtyoldbimanover 1 year ago

2nd reading, a very smooth man. You said you 2 had 300K in the bank and house was worth a lot more so the 100K figure at the end is wrong?

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Other commenters have covered the annoying spelling mistakes, so I won't dwell on them but I will take the author to task for something even more annoying: changing a character's name half way through the story. At the beginning the MC's friend at the art museum is called Tomas Hoving. The author even makes a point of mentioning that Tomas objects to being called 'Tom', yet by the end he is called Bill Hoving. Not 'William' but 'Bill'? Silly things like that spoiled an otherwise jaunty, amusing tale.

CaptFlintCaptFlintover 1 year ago

Good story, well written. But, alas, one question remains. Who got to keep Hubris? Not her, I hope; she had enough hubris without the responsibility of a good dog.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

She's got a part time job with the local Democratic Party,

I thought she was supposed to be smart. But then reading the rest of the story, she again, proves that to be another lie.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

How many females above the age of 13 use the term "underpants" to describe their intimate garments?

1 in a 1,000? If you've read many stories posted at Literotica, you know, almost without question, those garments are referred to as "panties".

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

One of the best 50 ever on this site. The writing is superb. The plot, original take on an old theme. The money shot was the ending. That's so, so true life. Cosmic justice is the only real justice, and MC did the right thing. 5++++++/5!!

.

LPN

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Def 4 star..good story, .would have been a 5 but each and every time she interrupted with "Archie's a nice guy" or something similar he failed to mention the rape charges! He had dynamite in his hands and failed to use it. He was also slow to pick up on the perfume.

bobareenobobareenoalmost 2 years ago

5 stars. ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️. Anonymous doesn’t know good writing. This was the Sherlock Holmes of betrayed husbands. Amusing and a pleasure to read.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

💩 story. Please refrain from writing anymore crap. No ⭐, 5 💩💩💩💩💩

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

💩💩💩💩💩👎

dirtyoldbimandirtyoldbimanabout 2 years ago

excellent !!! dumb bitch. like the stages of Archies seduction explained to her. Best part was the accidental restaurant meeting and the 2 guys on the "Jury" LOL would have loved to be there and overhear all that

fredbrownfredbrownabout 2 years ago

Giving it a 4, mostly because of his patience. How on earth he came up with all the details I don't understand, he makes Columbo look like a piker........

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

No burn…no score over 2* started well but….

iameaseliameaselabout 2 years ago

Lets cut right to the chase here kid...you're misspellings like "you have nothing to loose." Generally are made by.....wait for it...Conservatives, tossing in your little dicked rightwing idiocy didn't help and the fact that like so many of your worthless ilk you think women are dumber than you and your ilk actually are yourselves.

Shockingly Im surprised you didn't have him beg the horribly written idiot to bring home that cream pie...you cons make up the largest percentage of the cuck population.

kirei8kirei8over 2 years ago

In two words, it sucks!

QuintiusQuintiusover 2 years ago
Dropped the ball at the end.

He should have divorced her after the first time she cheated with Archie. There was no reason to let her stay. Incomprehensible decision on his part and chilleywilley's, when it comes to that. Why make him make a totally stupid decision after two and a half pages of showing us how smart and deductive he is? Not great.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Beside the age of the daughter and the dog, you really need to learn the difference between you’re and your and there and their, etc.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Smart man, he can move on quite easily

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

So, in the end, who wound up with Hubris … the dog, I mean?

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Read one story of yours before and thought it was good and then you drop this trash Lmaoo.. what is with you sickos. GET HELP.. y’all are just beyond weird at this point

Hiker66BikerHiker66Bikerover 2 years ago

After the first divorce, or affair, it becomes much easier next time, and the time after that. Great story, well written. 5 stars.

Just_WordsJust_Wordsover 2 years ago

I almost thing he got his revenge on Bidle by hanging him with a cheating wife. Either way, a divorce by then can't hurt too much.

Hornydevil47Hornydevil47almost 3 years ago

To ScorpioJJ well spotted on your comment about the daughter dumping the dog on them. Totally missed that. Not a bad story though.

nixroxnixroxalmost 3 years ago

1 star - no comment

BigfundrewBigfundrewalmost 3 years ago

Couldn't give this full marks due to flat ending and Tomas " hates to be called Tom" Hoving magically turning into Bill Hoving

blackrandl1958blackrandl1958almost 3 years ago

Fun story, Mr. Willey. I would very much enjoy a new one from you, if you still around. Randi.

secretsalsecretsalabout 3 years ago

His actions at the end probably made his life a lot more convenient, but they made the story a bit flat as well. He talked a good game, but you can't stop a gold-digger.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

OMG, what a namby-Pamby pussinheimer this main character is. If his comments at the end of the story were true he wouldn’t have waited until the second time she cheated to ditch her. Loved the seen at the outdoor restaurant! Loved the logic driven argument and the “soothsaying” he did when getting the truth out of the wife. Just an illogical ending.

iameaseliameaselabout 3 years ago

Started good but really just went the usual LW template and ended up just being another stupid story.

By the way...notice literally 90% of Republican writers cant tell the difference between lose, loose, loser or looser?

Makes you NOT much of a writer.

bobareenobobareenoabout 3 years ago

The dude was the Sherlock Holmes of infidelity. I enjoyed his deductions. Too bad he didn't leave after Archie and his wife canoodled, he stated she would need to be investigate her next effort, and she took him to heart, so it isn't like he didn't already know where it was headed. Good story.

26thNC26thNCabout 3 years ago

Money is good, but no way revenge is overrated. Good story, but he was much too passive about the cheating.

ctdansctdansabout 3 years ago
still needs some revenge

smart move to save $100K but when things settle down he needs to meet them both in a dark alley.

ScorpioJJScorpioJJover 3 years ago
Confused

I like the story. I've read it before. I'm confused about his daughter dumping the dog on them when they were just starting to talk about starting a family. What did I miss?

calibamma707calibamma707almost 4 years ago
Made the look like a pussy

Man there should have been some heads rolling but you white people seem to reward each other evils...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
WHAT CRAP!

No one would ever act the way you depict.

oldtwitoldtwitalmost 4 years ago

Good story, nice ending as well.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Sad

I can relate to this Story .. My ex got caught by Me .. Her Boyfriend is about 6' 4 " tall and around 260 .. Sadly I am not a Black belt in Karate .. But I caught them coming back from Deer hunting .. I was using my 30-06 that Day .. Imagine his surprise when He saw Me in the doorway to the Bedroom ... I had the Gun at the ready as they say in the Service .. I had also taken some Video with My phone . Lets just say that every time she fought the Divorce ... Her friends and family got a free 20 seconds of the pair ..

TajfaTajfaalmost 4 years ago

Felt unfinished. Would have been good to hear how her new beau dumped her leaving her penniless while our mc met and married a lovely girl who gave him two or three kids then his business mushroomed making him really wealthy while she ended waiting tables.

WargamerWargamerabout 4 years ago

Another stupid cuck story. My God, but u sure can generate them. This one really offends though.

Please stop this shit. This was a reasonable story, shit subject.

lee5456lee5456about 4 years ago
Pride goeth before a fall

What a stupid skank

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
GOOD GOING;

NICE, YOU SAY, THAT YOU ARE NEW, WELL, YOU HAVE LEARNED YOUR LESSONS WELL, YOU ARE JUST AS BIG A WIMP GAY BLADE PUSSY AS MOST OF THE REST OF LITEROTICA WRITERS. OH WE DON'T WANT TO MAKE WAVES FOR THE SLUT BITCHES, I, MEAN, WHY UPSET THEM? LET HER DO WHATEVER, AND THEN HELP ALL WE CAN, RIGHT? NICE LITTLE PUSSY LICKERS. GOD, IT'S SO HARD TO FIND MEN THAT WRITE STORIES FOR THIS SITE. I, DON'T KNOW IF THERE ARE ANY, SOME START OFF OK BUT FALL BACK ALMOST LIKE THEY GET TOLD TO BACK OFF?

SkubabillSkubabillover 4 years ago

Not bad but the ending seemed anti climactic to this reader.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
👍👍👍

I enjoyed this story! Clever & well written.ⁿ

Just_WordsJust_Wordsover 4 years ago
He's not wrong.

Revenge is overrated and temporary. Escape from an unacceptable situation is lasting. He gave her more chances than she deserved and gained his freedom. I like it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

Totally worthless read.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago

A really bad ending, to much shit happening to keep her.

NexttimeroundNexttimeroundabout 5 years ago
Given...

that this guy's bio says he comes from Pennsylvania, I really don't understand the swipe at Brits and England from one commentator. Is there no class-consciousness in USA? Duh! (And the monetary settlements at the end were given in dollars not pounds, again, Duh!). This was an ok read with that interrogation being a bit of a work of art; yes there was too much introduction and I saw the spellings too; but I suppose all that at the beginning was about the class/status group element that he was trying to demonstrate. However using the dog as a kind of central character was fun. I liked the term "starter husband" very much. Seems to some up the career ambitions of women who use repeat divorces as a series of stepping stones.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Well

If Tomas Hoving hates being called Tom, I wonder how he likes being called Bill, as Chris did twice late in the story. But seriously, this was a pretty good story. I look forward to reading more by this author.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Good story wasted by terrible ending

No way would anyone put up with the second betrayal. This needs a rewrite with and ending that leaves her working for minimum wage and living in a single room.

3 stars for the first 90 %. Would give 5 if you change the ending.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
A witty logical character like him

And that is the best ending you could write. Did you get bored with yourself or what? Your story had great potential but ...

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Whore

Pretty common for women to fuck upwards. They are, by nature, whores. Therefore it is important we treat them as such. The only thing wrong here, her husband should have marked her earlier so that her fuck boys would have to see his mark on them, every time she spread her slutty legs

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Pretty Good Story

Especially for a first effort. I agree with a comment someone else made, the confrontation with the cheating wife was great but it dragged on way too long. I really appreciated how he just walked right up and got in their face about it. No dawdling, no PI’s investigating, no tapping of phones, just walk right up and dive right in. Damn the torpedoes, an all that shit. But like I said, he just dragged it out for too long. He should have lawyered up the next day and filed for divorce ASAP. Only one way out of a marriage like that, make it as quick as possible.

PowersworderPowersworderalmost 6 years ago

The intro was a little dry, however the confrontation over her affair was great... But then it just fizzled out.

It was a shame, a decent story until the epilogue.

IndyOnIndyOnabout 6 years ago
Again?

Where is the ending?....a *3* that could have been a *5*?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
1 star

Wimp should of just killed himself.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
UGH!!!!

You're a wuss!

notredame43notredame43over 6 years ago
sorry the ending doesnt work

he just lets her stay no fuss raised, then she bunks off to the biddle twit and is happy, nah sorry not an ending feels unfinished as well as unrealistic

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Chilley, I give a 4

Good story. I can't believe the illiterate assholes that say some of this shit. They probably couldn't spell a 2 letter word and they criticize your good story.

somewhatniceguysomewhatniceguyover 6 years ago
What about the hero's hurt?

what about it?

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
1*

illiterate shit.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
DO YOU READ THESE THINGS BEFORE YOU SUBMIT THEM?

You made a big deal about Tomas hating being called Tom and then you change his name to Bill. What the fuck!!

Must say that you have written Chris as a well rationed person except for the fact that he kept this obviously demented, cheating slut around. He should have cut his loses when he confronted her at the restaurant and saved time.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Read it a few times in the past

As always, well nearly always, I truly enjoy your writing. Your sense of logic is entertaining and instructive - think ahead by 2 steps when dealing with infidelity.

BUT, I've always hoped for a sequel to let us know what happened to Hubris! Who got him in the divorce? He was more than a bit player in this melodrama. Inquiring minds need to know!!

666iceman666icemanabout 7 years ago
Never thought there were two in the world

I had one that must have been her twin. Getting rid of her with little to no cost to my bank account was my driven factor. Why should she gain, from my pain? My life improved, hers? don't know, don't care. Good read and brought back long ago memories 5*. Iceman

boatbummboatbummabout 7 years ago
What A Delusional Skank!

Thanks for a fun tale, and the sharp contrast between the Chris and Karen characters. Chris, the logical, cerebral, genuinely nice guy; and then there's Karen, the clueless, amoral, cheating airhead. I'm delighted that Chris escaped this sordid mess before they had kids together!

This is my first dip into your work -- and "I'll be back!"

tazz317tazz317about 7 years ago
BOW WOW, MY DOGGY SHUT HER DOWN

and once the ego is salved, its adios, TK U MLJ LV NV

Seeker1107Seeker1107about 7 years ago
@anonymous 12/22/16

Also, for a 100k she can stay for a bit. This way he got the cunt gone for free! Also, he didn't have to split the business with her. I would love to know how long till she cheats again, however, the best thing though, he doesn't let her get to him. Anger means he lets her get to him, by not getting angry he does something worse to her, he shows her indifference, meaning he can throw in her face that the cheating slut just isn't worth getting worked up about! I feel however that that lesson just went over her head! Everyone else though should get it.

I once had an argument with the wife where she badmouthing me to her girlfriends. One of them though was a true friend and told me about it. I just happened to be doing my gun cleaning when I was told, she came with her husband to let me know. I left it on the table and went out. When I came back we had it out. I explained to her that simply put if she had a problem with me, tell me, not the f-ing neighborhood! She got the mist of it as I was putting all the rifles back together and locking them in the safe!

Thanks for the offering.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Anon (12/22/16)

To keep 100k, I could deal with it for a couple months...

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
1* more Wimp stuff

Author is another emasculated pussy who let wife and her lovers walk away after cucking him. Man up!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
I Don't Get It

By that, I don't mean I don't understand it, I mean it more like, I don't even understand why anyone bothered writing it. It seems like the whole damn story is not

much more than an afterthought. In my mind it was all a big waste of time. My time, unfortunately.

MasterpuppyMasterpuppyover 7 years ago
I just hope

He kept the dog

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
No

What sort of man would let his cheating wife stay with him to aid their divorce? Hate corrodes the soul! Tell that to my brother and other cheated on guys I know. Wet!

honeylicker1124honeylicker1124over 7 years ago
Good story...

It got kind of long and boring at first, but I stuck with it. Some stories need a good set-up of characters and situations. And the last two-thirds gave plenty of conflict. This is what I like. 5 *'s

OnethirdOnethirdover 7 years ago
That'll Do it

Nice story- 5 stars. It's written in kind of a perfunctory manner, but heck, he likes to walk his dog a lot (as do I), so he's a hero in my book. He had a pretty jaded view of his wife's personality, and it was surprising that he actually kept her around for another round of cheating. It would have been funnier if he figured out she was having an affair in a more clever way than being just told, though.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
not too bright

Board member of prominent museum screwing married woman. I am certain the museum would have been willing to pay to keep the scandal out of newspapers.

My guess is the chilley in his willey froze his balls off.

I took up anon request to visit FB profile. Hoping some Literotica author will do so and write a series.

That is one cruel manipulative...not sure what noun to use but she does insist on being called a whore by her student

ErotFanErotFanover 7 years ago
Just re-read after a year

Still a 5*****

I've been off in the weeds (story-wise) for the past couple of months and decided to revisit. GLAD I did. It's hard to find good LW stories by good authors anymore.

Any suggestions?

I agree with one of the Anons: Come back to us Chilley, I hope you have something planned for us here in 2016! It's getting late!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Duh

Crap, had to take a nice sloppy Shit after this story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
unrealistic

Everything your main character came up with was just too pat.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
This is my favorite story from you

I can't believe it doesn't have a red H, and that all but maybe 2 of your tales don't either! Come back to us Chilly, I hope you have something planned for us here in 2016!

ErotFanErotFanover 8 years ago
Very enjoyable read.

I think he worked it exactly right. The confrontation at lunch was perfect.

chytownchytownalmost 9 years ago
Thanks***

For the read.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Sucked his cock?

I know that the "modern" thing is that sucking a cock is no big deal for a female. There aren't any taste buds in the vagina, and not many nerve endings, compared to other parts of the body, either. In a way, sucking a guy off is more personal than vaginal sex. Doing it with someone other than a committed partner is cheating on a committed partner, regardless.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
You let her walk away free for a measly $100k?

That was the extent of your assets? Seems unlikely. And a good dose of revenge does a man's heart good. He was an idiot. She used him as a started husband and then traded WAY up with no consequences. I have no respect for him or this fictional story. BAH!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
WTF?

What kind of a pussy is the main character to act as he did. No balls. He should have kicked her out the first time and raped her in the divorce.

Letting her live with him for 6 months while she kept fucking her new bf??

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
another whore gets the faux rich

remember dead wives tell no lies, and death becomes her, and cost a whole lot less

retmstrretmstrabout 9 years ago
***

I really think he should have kicked her ass out when she was fucking with Archie, but that wouldn't have made a story, huh? Good writing. Only a couple of typos of no consequence. Cheers!

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous