All Comments on 'Walker on the Shore'

by Drmaxc

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
KevstaKevstaover 6 years ago
Wow!

Breathless! A great read! Many thanks indeed!

Photographs.............? :-o

AtrampboyAtrampboyover 6 years ago
Sendational!

A fabulois story very well told! Thank you

And, yes, i do want to see the photos!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Nice tale

I met a couple on a nude beach once, place called Rooster Rock near Portland. There was a trail into some trees, the woman lay on her back, eyes closed, as the guy looked around to see who was watching.

Being bold, I walked over and said hello, I was also nude.

We talked, just normal, as she lay there naked and exposed. Excited, I came erect, she opened her eyes, looked at me, then covered her face with her arm. Legs wide spread, she was very wet.

Oddly incredibly exciting. It gave me an idea.

A week later, I went again with my own wife, and we did the same thing. It took some talking to get her to do it, but she finally did. Lots of people went by, none stopped to talk though.

Still, quite a fantasy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Walker - a great read!

Was drawn into this from the first few paragraphs. Well written, really good pace, and it is so nice to read one written in English based here in England too!

I have enjoyed many of your stories, this one (at the moment!) is the best?

Now you mentioned some photographs..........!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Great story

Would love to see some pics.

maddictmaddictover 6 years ago
Agreed a lovely illustrated story

Always good reading one of your adventures. I would never thought of attaching pebbles like this, on such a nice day the drying time probably not a issue. You sure have a better than average vocabulary, makes me think...what.

Photo_GWPhoto_GWover 6 years ago
Very creative, surprisingly hot

Love this story. It's a wonderfully creative approach that includes familiar themes handled quite differently. Great job! Of course, I would love to see photos. :-)

Tomi00077Tomi00077about 6 years ago
Wonderful Story.

Thank you. And of course i'd love to see the photographs.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Tantalizing

Kept expecting she'd give in to that large penis or being double teamed. Anticipation is always half the fun! Well done!

MFFMMFFMover 4 years ago
Honeymoon couple in Hawai'i

Had a similar encounter at Black Sand Beach, near Hana on the eastern end of Maui. My wife and I were soaking up the sun and enjoying the surf. A few other people were on the small beach, mostly couples and some families with teenage or smaller children. About 20 people in all, everyone naked. The female partner of one of the couples came over to me with her camera and asked if we could do some vacation photos of the two of them. Of course! So we went to the edge of the rocks and took several shots, being careful to not include any of the other beachgoers in the frame. Most of the pictures were full frontal nudes, standing or sitting, with their arms around each other. Like the couple in your story, they explained that they were on their honeymoon. The full nude pictures were for themselves, but they also had us take several that hid their pubic areas and her breasts, by strategic placement of hands, legs, or the branches of the one small tree on the beach. These would be for showing to relatives, or, someday, to eventual children. My wife and I took turns with their camera, and after reviewing the dozen or so shots, they were satisfied, thanked us, and went back to lie on their own towels. Toward the end of the day, the other people started leaving. Once there were no children left, the couple came to us again and asked if we would take a few more photos, only these would be more "interesting". Sure; why not! These poses were more like the ones in your story: the tip of his dick just inside the lips of her pussy, as viewed both doggy style and cowgirl position, forward and reverse. Not fucking, but just barely penetrating and with both of them smiling at the camera. Then a few with it all the way in, each one of these followed by one taken just at the moment his dick came out, to show her pussy still open, and the wetness of both of them. They never did do a full fuck all the way to cumming; they just wanted to have some nice outdoor photos to remember their honeymoon with. But before they left, my wife and I handed them our camera so we'd have our own vacation photos!

MFFMMFFMover 4 years ago
Black Sand Beach

A Literotica member contacted me privately with some questions about the recollections i described of a similar encounter on Black Sand Beach.

First, to answer those questions: no, the nude photos of my wife and me did not have us fucking, just frolicking in the surf and goofing off naked together. The only fucking was done by the other couple; they chose the poses. You asked how amourously my wife and I posed once the camera was turned on us: in every photo we are smiling at each other and sometimes kissing and/or hugging.

Secondly, the writer offered some valuable suggestions for expanding my recollections into a full story. What I wrote so far is factual; any expansion other than filling in more details would be fiction or fantasy. With the encouragement given me by the writer, I just may follow up on this. Maybe first with a more detailed factual account, and then later with a foray into erotic fantasy.

Thank you for your suggestions and encouragement!

4nk84nk8about 1 year ago

This is a great story. I love this one and soaked to the skin. I am hoping there will be a 2nd chapter to this.

Also, if you can, and have time. I would love for you to contact me, as I have special request/favour to ask.

Love 4nk8 x

DrmaxcDrmaxcabout 1 year agoAuthor

Ah well, 4nk8, for me to contact you, you'll have to allow feedback on your profile as it is set not to allow communication or send me your email by sending me private feedback!

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Final questions to the reader certainly ruined the mood set up by the story

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userDrmaxc@Drmaxc
Dr. Max Cummings Born Maximilian Audacious Rollo Cummings on 29 April 1889 in what was then the British South Indies. Sent, at an early age, to boarding school in England, he moved successively from Linbury Court Prep. School to Greyfriars before matriculating, with the under...