All Comments on 'Walking in on GF and Obeying Commands'

by NursePoundCake

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago

NAMES???

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Too funny for words!

He can't be a cuckold - they aren't married.

No boyfriend would do anything but throw the cunt out.

He'd be on the way to the hospital with a torn and bleeding sphincter muscle if he got reamed with a 9.5 inch cock.

Did you bother to proof read this trash?

NursePoundCakeNursePoundCakeabout 8 years agoAuthor
Anon #1

This is based on a true story, and you're a clown.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Not a true story...

Yeah, I'm pretty sure this isn't a true story, since you wrote it in the second person perspective. In order for this to be a true story, it would've needed to have happened to me. I think I'd remember that.

chauncygardnerchauncygardnerabout 8 years ago
nice work

going thru your stuff. satisfies my cuckold fix

very terse, but hey those damn "erotic' stories that spend a page explaining how they met? what a waste of time

love the femdom / cuck

wishes for future work? =

cum denial. hubby cumming is such a waste, he loses his "edge" , he might become less enthusiastic about wife's hardcore cucking if he is allowed any satisfaction. oh, wife should "promise" to release hubby after some humiliating condition (such as blowing and swallowing her boyfriend and all his buddies) but such promises are hard to remember when she is getting pounded by her boyfriend(s). and what harm in hubby not cumming?

cbt; ball punching, squeezing, twisting, fill those balls up for a few weeks and let wifey have some fun!

emotional cucking. "you are useless" "I don't need you" "I am falling in love with him" "I don't want to see you as much" "of course I'm keeping the key to your cage"

relationship cucking; I'm spending the weekend / holidays / our anniversary / week vacation / moving more of my stuff with boyfriend

have some fun with it.

of course the physical cucking is the star of the show!

PeterOmezPeterOmezalmost 8 years ago

Good little quickie, I liked it :) Thank you!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous