Walking on The Last Day of School

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I stare at him as he moves closer. My feet are frozen to the ground as I fight the overwhelming fear of this situation. I want to move so bad if not for any other reason than the sight he is getting to see of my bare breasts and private womanhood. Of seeing me in a way only a lover should get to.

"I don't care," the Woodsman tells me in an uncaring tone. This makes me groan as I thought there was maybe a chance he would be decent. That he would see I need help and help me. But that's laughable. This man is downright evil.

I back up as he gets closer as I'm finally able to move. To attempt to hide my nakedness, I turn slightly to my side. This doesn't seem to really do anything as he keeps calmly moving towards me, his eyes glued to my body. They dart up and down over and over, making it clear he's looking at my tits and then my pussy and back to my tits.

"Now, we are going to have some fun little girl," he croons, rubbing his hands together like a cartoon villain. His excitement seems to go through the roof as he says this, making it as if he's hit the lottery. And as sick as it is, to him, I guess he has.

"Fun fucking, sucking, slapping, beating and crying. Oh, how I can't wait," he says in that excited tone, making my legs go weak. I expected rape to be what he wanted, but he shows just how evil he is. That this isn't just about sex but about...hell, I don't know what about!

"Unless...you rather get on my bad side," he muses, and pauses as if in deep thought. He even backs up and pretends to consider what this would mean. When he does this, he lifts the right side of his camo jacket back to reveal a knife. I'm assuming it is a knife as it is in a holder on his belt and I only see the handle.

"Bad side means...I don't know how long you will live," the Woodsman says with a crooked smile as his eyes stare into mine. Fear grips me tighter at these words, making my lips quiver uncontrollably. I tell my mind to think, to try and figure a way out of this, but I guess can't seem to think of any way out of this. Well, any way that doesn't end horribly.

"We have a deal? You going to come with me willing so I can rape and abuse you?" He asks, now standing on the boundary of the trail. He rests his arms on two nearby trees as his body leans between them, staring at me.

My back is still pressed against a larger tree as my legs keep trying to move my body backward, even if I'm not going anywhere. I'm basically cowering as I don't know what to do. Anything that I think seems to get knocked down instantly.

If I run, he'll catch me for sure. The best to hope for then is that he drags me to his lair and has his way with me. If I scream, he'll hit me, not to mention no one will hear. If I'm to fight, what can I do? Kick at him? Do I think I can win like that? Shit. There's nothing I can do!

The fact he hasn't just grabbed and raped me lets me know that isn't what he is after. No. I think he's after something worse. He wants me to willingly submit. He must get off on having power over someone else. Whatever the reason, the guy is clearly evil.

"I...I..." I begin, trying to say something. I know he isn't going to stay calm for long if I don't say something. If this guy is truly a woodsman living in the forest, he probably knows how to do a lot of painful things that I don't want to experience.

The edges of my vision get a bit fuzzy now, as if this is all a dream. That something this crazy and evil couldn't really happen to me. It's this dream feeling that makes me stop and examine how I feel. I'm terrified at the moment like I've never been before. Terrified to the point I really feel I might die.

Yet there's another feeling hidden down below. I wasn't sure what it was at first, but each time I see the Woodsman's eyes look at my bare chest, the feeling seems to get stronger. In a sick and weird way, I think I'm enjoying being helpless and naked like this. Or to put it a different way, I like being naked and helpless to this old, crazy bastard.

I'm sure it's some sort of panic chemical that's being released in my brain. That it's not something I really like, but my body getting channels mixed in my head. That I've gotten so scared that my body is pumping pleasure to balance out.

"I asked if we have a deal? A deal where you get raped by my cock and whipped by my belt over and over again," the old man asks, doing his best to sound aa creepy and evil as possible.

"Yes. Y-yes, we have a deal," I finally spit out, my face reddening. I hate myself for saying it, as I'm basically saying, "yes, I give you permission to rape me," but what else can I do? Do I have any other choice? What makes me feel even more like a coward is that saying those words makes butterflies go off, but not in my stomach but between my legs. Dark, warm butterflies at that.

"Good girl. Now, face me, and tell me we have a deal," the raspy voiced man orders. I pause, not wanting to do it. Any doubt I had about the man wanting the power over another flees at this point, as that is the only reason he would want this. He has me helpless already, so making me say anything has no point but to try and break me.

After a deep breath, I face him, exposing all of my front to him. I see his eyes move to my chest, and then my pussy and back to my tits when I do this. When I do, his smile grows much wider.

"We have a deal," I tell him, my wrists wiggling behind me as I wish I could get them free. When I say this, I look him directly in the eyes for some reason. I look right into those light blue, evil, cold-cooking eyes. And telling him this while looking in his eyes makes those dark warm butterflies swarm faster and double in size

"Great. Now, to prove you are serious, tell me again what I'm going to do to you, but I think you should shake those massive titties of yours while you talk," the Woodsman says. He says this very demanding, like he's going to get pissed if I don't. It makes me more scared as it's as if he really wants to feel that I want to go with him. That I willingly want to let him do all that to me.

"We have a deal, where you get to...to...r-r-rape and a-a-a-abuse me," I tell him, moving my upper body left and right causing my overly large breasts to jiggle. My large breasts heavily move to the left and right, jiggling all about.

After I say this, he starts to laugh. It's a loud, crackling laugh that makes my skin crawl. The laugh that monsters have in horror movies. A laugh that is pure evil. But he motions with his hand for me to keep shaking my breasts, so I'm made to keep whipping them left and right so they jiggle all over. Many long uncomfortable moments pass as I do this for him, just to hear him chuckle and laugh.

"Oh, you are going to be fun," the old man tells me as he finally stops laughing. He has to wipe his eyes due to laughing so hard. Something about his laughter makes me feel beyond stupid and pathetic. It makes me feel like I should have expected this. That I'm so stupid I was destined to end up captured.

"Alright, get to walking," he says in his raspy voice, pointing in a direction off the trail. It's the direction I'm assuming he came from. I look in that direction, knowing that if I do this, it will not end well. That if I go off this trail, he will fuck me and hurt me. That this is my last chance to really do something.

But then I let out a sigh as I know there's nothing I can do anyway. This sigh makes the dark butterflies to whip about again, making me feel not just scared, but ashamed. It's a clear feeling now. A part of me is getting sexually excited at what is happening. At being captured by this old, creepy guy.

I start to walk, my bare feet moving from the smooth dirt of the trail to grass, leaves and more of the forest floor once I step off the trail. My eyes look straight down as my head is lowered when I step past the man, finding myself so creeped out by him. Dear me he's so old. Like one of those crazed mountain men you hear about in back wood horror movies.

"Wait, no!" I suddenly yelp out as he pushes me forward after I've only taken about 5 or so steps off the trail. He pushes me hard where I smack my front against a small tree. The tree is very small, so small in fact that the entire tree moves between my breasts as he holds me here by pressing on my back. But the moment he pushed me, I knew what he was going to do.

"Sir, wait, no, please!" I beg as I hear him pulling his pants down. We are barely off the trail and it seems like he couldn't wait any longer. Doesn't even want privacy. He just wants pussy.

"Please," I beg hard, sniffling as I pout again. He uses one hand to press me against the tree so I am unable to move, not that I'm struggling or anything. I just stand, feeling the harshness of the small tree pressing against me.

Then I feel him lower his body to press up against me from behind. I gasp loudly as I feel his hard member as it presses against my ass cheeks. He then grabs hold of it and moves it about, moving himself lower. This allows him to position his cock right at the opening of my pussy.

"Here comes your reward for being such a stupid fucking whore," he laughs into my ear with his raspy, evil voice. He then thrusts forward, making his hard cock slide inside of my womanhood.

When he does, I let out a loud yelp. Mostly because I find that I am extremely wet. And I do mean extremely. I hadn't even noticed that I was, nor do I know even when it happened. Was it when the girls were stripping me? Or when I saw him? Or when he grabbed me?

The Woodsman slides his cock all the way he can inside me in a single hard thrust. His cock pushes my walls apart, forcing me to accept him inside me as if he's the new owner. And he leaves his cock there, where I feel it pulse for a moment, making me feel this new feeling of him inside me. In a way, I think it is his way of saying, "get used to this."

Not wasting any time, he starts to thrust away, fucking me like an animal. Each thrust is fast and sharp, pressing my naked body against the tree harder and harder to make the entire thing shake. His cock slides in and out, whamming into me and making leaves and more fall down from above.

I let out a series of moans, grunts and groans as he fucks me so primally. There's no fight in me as she does this, just a girl wanting to get this over. For him to fuck my pussy like this and claim what he thinks is his. For him to dominate me in the only way he probably knows.

Something about the primal nature of this is extremely arousing. That it doesn't matter how smart either of us are, it just matters about the two body parts that are getting used. Matters that he has me pinned and helpless, where he's helping himself to most private place on my body.

At first I tried not to think of the fact that a possibly seventy year old man is fucking me. That his old-man cock is in my pussy, fucking me harder than anyone ever has. But the more I try not to think about it, the more I do. The pleasure that I am feeling comes from this knowledge. That I'm being forcefully fucked by an old man. By a man that could be my grandfather.

The man fucks me hard, his body making my ass clap as he rams into me. Each thrust now makes me moan in pleasure as the darkness of what I feel is too powerful. It must be like getting tickled, as the person may hate getting tickled but can't help laughing and squirming.

And then, against my will, it happens. I orgasm. I cum from the old man forcing me. It's a light and brief orgasm, but an orgasm all the same. It feels almost like a surprise the way it feels so light and fast the way it hits.

The waves of pleasure start to move over me, feeling crisp and clean. They make my skin tingle as they rush over me, causing me not to moan loudly but to gasp over and over from the feeling. Gasping as I can't believe I'm feeling what I'm feeling from him doing this to me. My eyes open as does my mouth in shock of what is happening. And at the peak of my orgasm, I feel the Woodsman cum...inside me.

He shoves his cock all the way inside me and holds it as stream after stream of his seed shoots out. There's no chance he doesn't mean to do this as he keeps his manhood inside me until he finishes cumming. There's no doubt in my mind he's doing this as some sort of breeding ritual. That he wants to get me pregnant as some other form of control.

"Go on, get moving," the Woodsman says, then slaps my bare ass once as a warning. He's slid his cock out of me, making me feel like a gooey mess. My legs quiver and my body shakes as I don't believe that just happened. That this strange man just fucked me hard like that in the forest. He fucked me and in under a minute, came inside of me.

In a haze, I back up from the tree and start to walk. My legs quiver at first, making me scared I may fall over. But after a few steps they get stronger and I keep walking, going away from the trail and from anyone that might help me.

The dark butterflies that I feel change as I start walking again. It sort of feels like giving into a fantasy, for I think I'm leaving a piece of myself back on the trail. That upon being forcefully fucked like I just was, I'm falling into my new position of being his captured sex slave. I say this because the dark butterflies now roam all over my body, fluttering and threatening to make me moan at any touch.

"Tell me who owns those big fat titties and that oh so slippery cunt," the old man says from behind me as we walk. Everything still seems hazy to me as I walk. It is the feeling where you tell yourself to wake up, even if you aren't sure it is a dream. The sort of feeling where the corners of your sight are always fuzzy.

"Y-You own my fat t-titties and my c-c-cunt," I say out loud, never having said the word "cunt" out loud before. To this the man laughs that crackle. He then slaps my ass as if this is some weird show of affection. I yelp at this and jump forward, both hating and loving how low and helpless I feel.

"Oh, such a good little girl. Gonna have such fun with you. Oh so much fun fucking you and abusing. Gonna focus on those big fat titties too," he muses, and slaps my ass again to make me yelp. Unable to help it, I cry hard as I walk. A good part of it is from fear, but another part is because I am excited. Excited and very ashamed of it.

The walk ends up going very slowly. There's trail here, so a lot of it is having to push past bushes, trees, branches, even small puddles of water. A few times he's had to come forward and hold a branch or something else so I can get by. Without the use of my hands, it goes very slow. At least 30 minutes pass while still walking just because it goes so slow.

After walking for a good long while, I see a tent in the distance. It looks like a tiny spot in the distance, but as I keep walking, it gets larger and clearer. There's not just a tent, but a small tarp hung up among a few trees that would clearly shelter from the rain. Then I spot a small place for a camp fire, complete with sticks above it to help cook. Not to mention pots, pans and other goodies hanging from branches.

"Stand here big tits," the Woodsman orders as reach his camp. He points to a place on the outskirts of the set-up, where there is a huge branch high up above. Not saying anything, I move to that location and keep looking over his set-up. It's truly surprising to see all this. Makes it known that he has been here for a long while. Years even. He has everything he needs here, even a solar powered TV-looking thing.

"Wait, what are you doing?" I stammer as I feel something being moved over the top of my head. Whatever it is, it is rough as it is lowered down over my face. Once it moves past my chin, I figure what it is and start to move, but by then it's too late.

"NO!" I cry out as the rope around my neck is tightened. There's no mistaking that it's a noose. Looking to the side, I see he already had it set up as it is tied to the tree next to me. And a moment later, he pulls on the other end of the rope to make it taunt, making me almost go to my tiptoes for a moment before lowering it some.

"Don't you look so pretty?" The old man taunts as he walks in front of me. He then pats my cheek mockingly, then slaps my right breast before walking away. I yelp at these playful blows, my voice very high pitched as I'm so terrified.

I'm in a noose. A NOOSE. You know what that means? And dear me, why does it make me feel even more excited? This isn't the time! Yet I'm becoming so damn excited I fear I might start leaking on myself.

The old man walks off and sits down on a large rock, leaving me with my hands tied behind me and strung up like this. I struggle lightly as I try to get comfortable, not that he cares. He starts to root around in his bags, looking for something.

I tell myself that the noose is just to scare me. It's his way of keeping me in place. Of making sure I don't go anywhere and that he can use me at any time. That it's a form of torture, making me constantly think of what he can do to me.

Minutes go by as I stay as I am, helpless and tied to this spot. He starts to do, I guess his normal routine. Looks inside one bag, then goes in his tent, comes out, looks in another bag, etc. I feel I should say something to him or maybe ask questions. But what? I don't want to ask what he's going to do, as I'm not sure I want to know. Do I ask his name to try and be his friend? Do I tell him about my family and how they will call the police when I don't come home? Do I say how I'm going to college? What do I say in a time like this?

"I think..." the raspy voice of the woodsmen says about 10 minutes later. He's not looking at me, but for some reason I feel as if he can see me as he digs in one of his bags. Like he has eyes in the back of his head.

"Your legs should be spread and those tits should be in motion at all times, don't you?" He asks, posing it like a question when it is really not. Just then he pulls out another knife, which he holds up and looks at it, making a show of it. A wave of anger washes over me at this new order, finding it again so demeaning and stupid. That there's no point to it but to make me feel helpless.

"I...I do," I answer, feeling the rope against my neck. I know I have to agree with whatever he says or else. The fact he had a noose already set up shows the type of man he is. I mean, I can't think of anyone that has gone missing around here, but that doesn't mean he hasn't had others where I stand.

Feeling stupid and not like anyone that is headed to college, I part my legs. I go slow, very slow as the more I open my legs, the more the rope chokes me. But I know he isn't going to settle for just a little bit open, so I choke myself by spreading my legs more than shoulder length, where the rope very much threatens to cut off my air. And with the spreading of my legs, I swear I feel my lips parting too.

Now feeling lewdly exposed, I begin to roll my shoulders to make my breasts jiggle for him. I don't do it very hard, but enough to which I feel them jiggle. He never said how hard, and the more I do it, the more I'll choke myself, so I do it lightly. Just enough to make me feel even more dumb.

A good amount of time goes by like this, with me shaking my poor boobs and him not even looking at me. He just does whatever, from checking bags to reading some old book he has. I have no clue what he is doing or planning. What I do know is that anytime I pause, he tells me I better keep shaking my tits or else.

I'm not sure how much time passes, but the Woodsman gets up. He doesn't look at me or say anything but he walks my direction, to which I bounce my breasts a bit more so he doesn't get mad. I actually start to make them bounce straight up and down.

He walks to my side and out of my sight. I know I could turn around to try and see, but it'll take a lot of effort to do that. Instead I try to focus on his footsteps to see if he's leaving or not.