Walking on The Last Day of School

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Wait, wait!" I beg as he steps up behind me again. He already has his pants down, for I feel his cock pressed against my ass. A moment later, he's placed it at my pussy again. Then...he fucks me.

Only this time it feels more like he's trying to impale me the way he shoves his cock upward. Doing it like this makes my entire body jerk, not to mention choke as the rope pulls around my neck. His force goes straight up, showing he has incredibly leg strength. It's so powerful that I cry out in pain each thrust, even if it feels incredible.

Like the first time, after about 30 seconds, he cums. Shoves his cock as deep as it can go inside of me and stays like that as his cock shoots out his seed. After his cock throbs to fill my pussy with cum, he pulls out and pulls his pants up, leaving me panting from being raped, again. Then, as if everything is normal, he goes back to what he was doing, where now he begins to start a fire.

"Keep those titties moving," he warns with his back to me as he looks after the newly made fire. With my pussy feeling so very violated, I make my breasts jiggle again as I stare at his back. No words are said, especially from me as he starts cooking something from a can. Sets it up over the fire and lets it cook.

I'm a sex slave. I'm really a sex slave. I don't believe it. I thought there was more to it. That you get kidnapped and passed from mafia to mafia, cartel to cartel, but no. It just took a crazy old bastard to kidnap me right off the trail in my neighborhood.

I'm tied up and naked...and a sex slave. This can't be. It just can't be. And I can't be enjoying it. I should be enjoying my room, where I have my books and experiments. Where I can fantasize about what college life will be like.

The knowledge that I am indeed a sex slave is forcefully implanted inside me when he fucks me for a third time after about 10 minutes. When he does it this time, he doesn't say a word. There's no mocking statement, or slap on the ass. Just goes behind me, puts his cock in and thrusts till he cums. Makes it as if I'm not even a person but some sort of sex object. Doesn't even tell me to be quiet as my moans echo around the forest.

"How about a drink?" The Woodsman says when the sun starts to set. Right after he pulls out a bottle of liquor from behind a rock as if it was a hiding place. He holds it up proudly, as if it was the holy grail.

At this, I turn and look all around. At the same time, I try to listen. Is there anyone on the trails yet? Surely there are. I mean, the sun is starting to set. There should be joggers and walkers and everything. But I can't hear any of them. Did they hear me moaning? Did they hear him fucking me? Did they hear anything?

I consider screaming as loud as I can in hopes of someone hearing. I even open my mouth and take the deep breath. But in the end, I don't. I'll only get one shot at screaming and have to make it count. I have to make sure people will hear it and know where I am. Otherwise, he'll just get mad and...well, I don't want to know what he will do.

The old man takes several sips from the bottle. After he does, he looks at me and I start to make my breasts jiggle again. I don't know why he likes that so much, but already it's made me tired and made my poor boobs hurt. But still, I make my tits jiggle for him, even if it is just to show he is in control and I'm the sex slave.

"Here," the Woodsman says, stepping up to me. He places the bottle to my lips and I try to pull back, but when I do, he puts the end of the bottle all the way in my mouth. At this, tons of vodka goes into my mouth, which I swallow in reaction. After a countless number of gulps, I fight back and spit the rest out. When I do, vodka goes everywhere, especially down my front.

"Good girl," he croons and pats me on the head as I cough and gasp as I've never had alcohol before. Just seconds later, I already feel weird from it, like it's working it's evil magic. That it's about to take me over.

"No..." I tell myself as my head begins to feel light. The effects of the booze are starting, which I fight. I need to keep myself thinking. Need to find a way out of this. I need to save myself.

"Hey, I know. How about I practice my knots?" the old man slurs, standing up and nearly falling over. When he does this, I can see he's drunk. Very drunk.

I don't answer him, mainly because I don't know what he means, but I know it's not good. A part of me is very scared it has something to do with the noose. But instead, he goes to one of his many bags and pulls out a coil of white rope.

"Sir...you...you know we could..." I begin to say as he approaches with the rope. My thought is that maybe I can seduce him. Tell him something that I can do with both hands, to which he'll need to untie me. Then once free, I can take off running. I can do whatever he wants and then run off. He's very drunk and there's no way he could catch me in his state.

He slaps me. Slaps me right across the face with the back of his hand, stunning me. It makes me yelp out in shock and pain as I've never been slapped like this before. A moment later, I feel him slap straight down on my right breast, leaving his handprint on it. My poor boob bounces hard from the blow, leaving a stinging feeling behind.

"You...don't get to talk," he slurs drunkenly while putting a finger in my face. To this I nod my head to show I'll be quiet. In his state, there's no telling what he might do. He's at his most dangerous now.

"Only things you say is...'look at my fat titties'...or...'fuck my pussy please' that's all. Nothing else," he slurs while staring at my chest. I know it is showing how cowardly I am, but I nod to show that I understand. That those are the only two things I will say from here on out. I'm alright with that.

Watching him closely, he picks up one of the pieces of rope. The piece he has is maybe 4 feet long? He curls it up only to let it go. Then he takes the rope in two hands. After he creates some sort of loop.

I groan as the bastard places that loop on my left breast. He puts it all the way to the base of my breast, where he lifts my tit to make sure it goes flush against my skin. I watch as he does this, whimpering the entire time, especially from his touch.

But then he starts to pull and tighten the rope, which starts to crush my poor boob. I winch at this and grit my teeth, but he just tightens it more. And more. Once it reaches a point where I may scream, he ties it off, keeping my breast in constant bondage.

My eyes are wide and my mouth open as I look at my breast. It's tied so very tight and I can feel my heartbeat in it. It looks plump too, like holding a balloon to stretch it out. Never have I seen my poor boob look so...hurt. That it isn't the sexy part of me that guys would go crazy for, but a toy for a madman to play and abuse as he wants.

He then pulls out another rope, to which he does the same process for my other breast, only this time he laughs nonstop as he does. Laughs and makes really terrible puns at my expense. Says things like, "you look all tied up." Or "Don't be such a boob." Or even "I've heard of boob jobs, but that's crazy."

When he finishes, I'm left in a state of shock as both breasts scream in pleasurable pain. Never have anything like this happened to my breasts or any part of me. No one has ever done anything like this. Nor have I ever felt so humiliated and owned. It's a very powerful feeling, one that really threatens to break my mind.

That's why when he moves to slide his cock in me again, it feels...good. It feels sort of right. Like after what he did to my tits, he should get to fuck me. That this is his way of saying he is in charge. That those are his tits and his pussy to fuck. That I better get used to it.

This time I moan with nothing but pleasure with each thrust as he fucks me. I moan as I feel my own tits becoming swollen from what he did. Feel them bouncing with each thrust which only hurts more. I moan from all of it, showing how great it makes me feel. Moaning like a whore, I only moan louder as he fucks me faster.

I orgasm, again. A part of me wants to hide it, but I don't. I moan like a whore as he fucks me, letting him know what he's done. That he's forced my body into this state of pleasure. I know he doesn't care and is probably too drunk to notice, but for me it feels incredibly good. Feels like letting go in some primal manner.

I know it is in part the vodka in me. That I am indeed partly drunk and it is making me feel this way. That the pain of my boobs is probably much worse, but being drunk is help to numb it. Only, I know this is an excuse. That a part of me would feel this way if I was drink or not. That this is something that is inside of me.

Like all the times before, he cums inside of me and then pulls out once finished, leaving me there, hanging by a noose. Only this time I pant as the orgasm slowly fades, leaving me to keep moaning even after he stops. And my breaths make my chest heave up and down, making it feel like my tits are even larger.

"Wait...wait...you got your tinglies, didn't you? Huh? Didn't you?!" The Woodman says moving in front of me. Only now he looks upset. Really upset. His light blue eyes glare at me, wanting to hear the answer.

At the moment I am still panting and don't really understand what he means. If he's asking if I've cummed, I think that's pretty clear. But the way he asks, he didn't want me to. Like he didn't want me to hear any sort of pleasure at all.

Looking pissed, he stomps away to look around. This gives me some time to come back down as the last of my orgasm finally passes with the waves being so intense. I notice that my vision is a bit fuzzier now. More than that, I feel like laughing for some reason. It doesn't take me long to figure out...I'm not just drunk but really drunk. That my mind is getting close to snapping if I am not careful.

The old man comes stomping back, but when he does, I see night has fallen. The last bits of sun are leaving the sky, allowing the darkness to be seen. The fire he's built lights up all of his camp and especially myself, but it is the only light.

"You did this. YOU did this," the Woodsman tells me very upset showing off a small branch he's found. He proceeds to wave it around right in front of my face over and over again. It looks very much like a switch a parent might whip their child with when they are bad.

He stomps behind me, almost falling over as he does as he's so drunk. He falls against one of the trees but then steadies himself. Then he disappears behind me.

"Sir, please..." I beg, but he swings the branch right on my bare ass. I hear it cut the air and then I feel the harsh, stinging feeling of each and every small branch. The booze does dull the pain somewhat but it is still enough to make me cry out in pain. It feels like a thousand small sticks hitting all at once.

The Woodsman swings it again, and again, whipping me with it. Each time I cry in pain, trying to move away from it but unable to. The man is upset too, furiously whipping my ass all over to the point I break down sobbing. My entire ass throbs and stings horribly as he keeps going. It feels like no level of pain I've ever felt before.

Yet again, that dark feeling of ownership pulses inside of me. It points out that not only are my tits all tied up, but now he's whipped me. Literally whipped my ass and there's nothing I can do about it. That this ownership of me is enough to make me orgasm off of it, as it starts to feel spiritual.

I'm still sobbing as he undoes his pants again. Only this time he doesn't place his cock at my pussy. No. This time he spreads my ass cheeks apart. This causes me to cry harder as it means I'm about to be anally taken.

Sure enough, he feels around with his finger first, but does find that private entrance. A moment later, he moves his cock to it, placing it to where I can feel it. Then teasing, he pushes just a bit, but not enough to go in. Just wanting me to know what he's about to do.

"Tell me what I want to hear, Jumbo-Jugs," the Woodsman then orders. My crying sort of stops when I realized what was about to happen. That he was about to take a very virgin hole of mine. That dark part of my mind whirls as it wants to experience what it will feel like to be fucked in the ass for the very first time.

When he asks for me to tell him what he wants to hear, I have no clue of what to say. Do I say something about the whipping, and that I deserved it? Or does he want me to say something about what he's going to do? The guy is seriously crazy and drunk, so there is no telling at all what he wants me to say or even do. There's no winning.

"I deserve to be fucked in the ass," I suddenly say when I hear his breathing pick up as if getting annoyed. I have no clue why I say this. In fact, I meant to say, 'look at my titties' like he declared I should earlier, but this just slipped out.

"Good girl. You finding your place," he croons, patting me on the top of my head. And then he holds onto my hips while pressing his cock against my ass. Unable to help it, I grunt as the bastard starts to force his cock into my ass.

After a few moments of him trying and failing to get it inside, he grabs my hair to pull my head back. He pulls very hard, choking me on the noose. I start to struggle at this as my air is cut off. Finally he growls the word "relax" and lets me go.

Scared, I do my best to relax my body, at which point he's able to get his cock head up my ass. Slowly he pushes it in, making me groan and pout from the violating feeling of it entering such a private locale. Inch by inch it goes in me, moving deep inside.

I shudder and quiver as he keeps going, not believing how strange it feels. But then he presses all the way up against me, revealing his cock is up my ass. His old man crazy woodsman cock is in my ass, revealing that I'm just a helpless bitch and he's the one in charge.

And then he fucks my ass. Strung up and helpless, the old man fucks my ass hard. Much like before, he goes hard and fast, not caring about my pleasure at all. He holds onto my hips for ease, making my entire body jiggle and bounce as he pounds into me. Despite his size, his cock very much opens that hole up, making it feel like it will never be the same.

All I can focus on it the feeling of his cock in my ass. The way it is so humiliating and embarrassing. The way it feels like he's spread me apart down there. I didn't think there could be anything as humiliating as the things he's done so far, but now...I'm wrong. This is clearly the worst.

Like before, he suddenly cums inside me. Pumps his seed up my ass without any care. And once he's finished, he pulls out and pulls his pants up.

In a haze as my ass feels ripped open, I look at him wide eyed as he walks in front of me. There's a drunken smirk on his face, one I really don't like. He then reveals he's holding the switch again, to which he runs it over my chest, and then the side of my face.

My quivering lips try to say, "please don't," but the words don't come out before he swings the switch, making it land right over my bare, tied breasts. I grunt with the sharp pain of this, but ultimately just stand and take it as he whips my breasts over and over. I'm unable to move or do anything else, so I try and brace for each hit.

He gets his anger out by hitting them swing after swing, going so far as to backhand the switch. He even swings the damn thing upward so it strikes the underside of my tits, making sure to get every possible inch.

The old man whips them over and over again, sending so much strange pain over me. Each one makes me yelp, and each one makes my breasts jiggle as they are hit. In the end, I have a feeling he isn't trying to hurt me or even hit to give as much pain as possible, but to make my tits jiggle.

The more he whips my tied tits, the more I start to feel really strange. My eyes have started to lock on his, even if he doesn't notice. For his eyes are on my breasts, looking for the next place to hit, looking to see them jiggle. Looking at what he owns.

My breathing picks up and I realize that I'm about to cum again. Only this time it isn't from the pleasure of being fucked, but from the pain of being whipped. From the feeling of my ass being ruined. From the feeling of being a true sex slave.

The woodsman stops, and I've never been so grateful. My breasts are not just swollen now, but are red and throb so badly. There are a million welts all over them, where long red lines show clearly. And the worst part are my nipples. They are so hard and the way they were beaten has made them very sensitive.

I know if he continued, I would have orgasmed, again. And right now, I don't want to feel that. I don't think I could handle orgasming from being whipped. From being ass-fucked That would truly break my mind. It would take me too far into the darkness, even if I know I am drunk.

The Woodsman stumbles to the side and nearly falls. As he tries to steady himself, I pant and sob, extremely confused by all the pain and pleasure that I feel. I know I'm a sobbing mess right now, but would anyone else not be?!

Now the Woodsman disappears behind his tent. He grunts very hard in which I hear and feel something thud. Watching closely, I see him start to head back towards me, only he is slumped over and is pushing something.

It's a tree stump he's pushing. Well, a cut version of it, which he is rolling. Despite me being a sobbing mess, I recognize how strong he is to be able to roll the thing as it has to weigh at least a hundred pounds as big as the thing is. It looks like a part of a tree that has sawed off to which you could use it as a seat, or maybe a table.

The Woodsman rolls the thing over, parking it right in front of me. Struggling with it, he sets it up right, so he can sit or stand on it. After this, he stumbles back near the fire. There he searches about until he finds another bottle of booze. This bottle he had actually buried, making me believe he cares more about the booze than about any other material item he owns.

I groan as he starts taking gulps of the new booze, as he is already pretty drunk. There's no telling what more he might do now. But as he takes long gulps, I'm sure I'm about to find out. I can only hope it doesn't involve anything too painful.

"Now," the Woodsman says after he takes several big gulps. He repeats that single word a few times as he puts the bottle down and moves back to me. He then brings his right hand out, where he slaps my left breast. It makes me yelp as he sends it swinging into my right breast so both swing. Both feel so sensitive and beaten right now that any touch feels extreme.

"Now...there's something I alwaysssss wanted to do, but couldn't," he tells me in a slut, casually slapping my breasts playfully to make them swing. His head even swings a bit as if following them as he does this. He watches them till they stop swinging so hard then slaps the left one to restart the swinging. Then the right one. Hits them with hard slaps that are meant to make noise rather than actual hurt.

"All the others were so tiny. So small. So pathetic," he continues, still slapping away at my breasts, making them swing faster and harder. The evil smirk he had is now a lewd smile. It's gotten so bad that my entire upper body starts to twist and turn to go with the motion to try and ease the pain.

"I'm gonna fuck ya titties," he then says, putting his face so close to mine I think he means to kiss me. Then he laughs that crackle-laugh right in my face, as if finding this hilarious. He keeps on laughing as he steps on the stump to rise up.

Now standing over me, I watch him unbuckle his pants and let them fall, to which I see his very hard cock for the first time. The cock that has raped me so many times today. An old man's cock. A cock that is surprising very active as it seems to never be able to get enough.