Walking on The Last Day of School

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Now pay attention. I want you to watch my cock fucking these big fat titties," he says drunkenly. He steps forward on the stump and places his hard cock between my breasts now. My head is currently looking down to watch this or else I have a feeling he might really choke me from his position. My eyes are now glued to his cock, telling myself to barely blink as I do or else face his wrath.

He takes both of my breasts on the sides and presses them together around his cock. Presses them hard too while his cock is between getting smushes. He makes sure to not go all the way to the base where the rope is tied around my tits, but keeps his cock towards the middle.

And now he thrusts his hips back and forth, where I feel and see his cock sliding between my tits. When he thrusts all the way forward, his cock-head pops out. But when he pulls back, it disappears all the way into my tits.

At first he goes slow as if experiencing how it feels. He groans a few times, signaling just how great it feels to him. For me, it feel, well, weird. It hurts due to how badly he's abused my tits, not to mention how he's mashing them together. But it feels strange to feel his member in between them.

But he soon gets very rough. It then turns into him slamming my tits down instead of him thrusting. With him mashing my breasts together as hard as he can, moving them up and down his cock as hard and fast as he can. When he does this, he growls and watches it all happen, which scares me.

In my drunken haze, the pain from him manhandling my breasts builds and builds. It seems to merge with the submissive helpless feeling from inside me. I mean, a man is using my breasts for his sexual enjoyment. And there's nothing I can do about it at all.

I suddenly start to shake my head NO as he keeps titty fucking me, but I don't do this to make him stop. Instead, I do it to try and stop the orgasm that is about to roll over me. I hadn't noticed it with all that is happening, but there is a clear orgasm building inside of me.

"Stop! Please!" I begin to beg as the orgasm rises and builds. I fight hard to push it down as I know he's going to freak out if I cum again. And as drunk and crazy as he is, there's no telling what he will do.

He pauses and then let's go of my breasts. Just let's go and lets them drop and bounce around. When he does this, I release the breath I was holding as my orgasm starts to already fade.

But then, using both hands, he swings down and slaps both, hard. Doing this is the last straw. It causes my orgasm to erupt, right as my breasts bounce up from the blow. And a moment later, my tits are back around his cock, where he's moving them up and down his cock again.

As he resumes titty-fucking me, I moan like a whore as the orgasm takes over. It's the feeling of being a sex slave, a true sex slave, that makes me do it. He's abusing me like he really doesn't care. Just manhandling and abusing my breasts like no one ever has. Treating me lower than human. And it's all those emotions put together that makes me cum.

"Fuck my titties, fuck my titties," I repeat as I cum hard, my eyes staring down at what he is doing. As I moan, my body bucks and jerks as the waves of pleasure are so incredibly intense. They make my body feel as hot as the fire that burns feet away. It makes me feel like I could sink into the pleasure. It makes me feel how great sex could feel, like all other times were just jokes.

And then the man cums, but he makes sure to cum all over my breasts. Thick, long strands of cum shoot out of his cock, coating my tits as he aims. He makes sure to aim very well, trying to get as much of my tits covered in his seed as possible. Once he finishes, I feel the warm good all over my bare, abused tits.

"Did you get your tinglies again, huh?" He demands to know, slapping between my legs as he asks. I winch and yelp as he does this, but I know I can't close my legs. If I did, he's likely to punch me. So I'm forced to cry and jerk as he open hand slaps my pussy over and over as he repeatedly asks if I orgasmed.

This only makes the orgasm peak higher, making me scream with the pleasure. My poor pussy that's been fucked repeatedly is now slapped about, as if nothing. Slapped like a toy. Slapped for giving me an orgasm that couldn't have been stopped.

The slaps to my pussy make my orgasm get so fierce that my eyes roll back and I can't feel anything else but the waves of intense pleasure. The waves are far too strong and too powerful for me to take. They overwhelm all of my senses to the point I get scared I may pass out. Each wave makes me scream my moan, where I can't see anything but white for that spilt second.

I come back to reality some time later. When I do, my orgasm has passed but I also see the Woodsman was done more. Looking down at my body, large mousetraps now hang from my nipples. Mouse traps. He put freaking mousetraps on my tits.

Feeling weak, I notice him walk up to me again, as if waiting for me to wake up. Here he stands in front of me and reaches between my legs. There he picks up the end of a long piece of rope that was on the ground.

The white rope appears to be tied to a tree behind me. It is the same that he used to tie my tits, but this piece seems much longer.

Looking like he is barely able to stand, he tosses his end of the rope over a branch that is overhead and a few feet away. When the end falls back down, he grabs it and starts to pull. This makes the rope lift up more and more.

"N-N-No....No, please, come one," I beg him as I feel the rope going higher between my legs. And then I feel it part not just my ass cheeks, but my pussy lips. He keeps pulling on the rope, making the rope go even higher until it presses against my pussy and clit.

"NOOO!" I cry out as the rope violates me, making me thrust my hips forward as it presses against my clit. He presses extremely hard too, so hard it take me off my feet for a moment. But he quickly releases it, letting the rope go loose.

Over and over he does this, torturing me and my clit till I'm a crying mess on the verge of orgasming again. Lifts the rope, drops the rope. Laughs at me. Lifts the rope, drops the rope. Slap to the tits. Lifts the rope, drops the rope. It doesn't seem to ever end.

He thankfully stops, but then stands on the stump in front of me again. He drops his pants again to expose his cock, but this time he doesn't go for my breasts. This time he shoves his old man cock right in my mouth. Just forces it inside, making me suck it for the first time.

As the noose is still tight, I keep my head still as he face fucks me. My mouth closes on his member, allowing him to move over my lips time and time again. He grabs my hair with both hands as if to keep it steady and furiously fucks my face. More than once he goes into my throat, making me gag and nearly throw up.

After a while, I get used to the feeling and even start to help as he fucks my face. I bob my head forward a bit as he thrusts and keep my tongue flat for when his cock runs over it. I even suck some to try and make it better for him.

My reward is a face full of cum, for he pulls out, aims and sprays his seed right across my face. Stream after stream hits, to which I can't do anything about. One stream goes across my left eye, making me close it while another goes partly in my mouth. In the end, my face, much like my tits, are coated in his cum, letting it feel them drip off.

Feeling like I may pass out, I don't say anything. Not when he slaps my tits or hits me with the switch. Not even when he lifts the rope between my legs again. Only this time he ties the end of the rope to another tree, leaving the rope pulling between my pussy lips. Leaving me to thrust forward to try and stop this pain.

The Woodsman then stumbles away after tying off the rope to leave me in this tortuous state. He goes to the fire and plops down in front of it, looking like it's time for him to pass out. Then he drunkingly looks back at me.

I can only guess what a sight I am. Naked, hands tied behind my back, strung up in a noose, both tits red and marked as well as tied with mousetraps hanging off my nipples. Not to mention the rope running between my legs, nonstop pressing on my clit.

"Oh come on," I groan as I realize something else. I was so drunk and overwhelmed that I hadn't noticed it before. Mainly because everything hurts at the moment. He's shoved something in my ass. I can feel it now. I'm not sure what it is, but it feels like a smooth cylinder or something. Is there nothing he isn't going to do to me?

"What I say about your titties?" He slurs while turning back to face the fire. And so, defeated in every possible way, I make my breasts jiggle for him by shaking my shoulders. Every inch of me hurts and every inch is on fire. I've never felt so helpless and submissive, nor sexually free. In short, I know I'm going to cum again shortly, and again after that. As if my body knows it is nothing now but a sexual toy meant to bring sexual pleasure, nothing more.

While still shaking my abused breasts, he gets on his hands and knees and goes inside of his tent, leaving me out here alone. For a while I keep shaking them, scared it's a trap and he's going to poke his head out.

A scary thought pops in my head once I hear him snore. What in the world does he have planned for me tomorrow?