Walking the Dog on the Golf Course

Story Info
Man walks dog and finds couple in need of another cock.
1.8k words
4.47
7.2k
8
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was walking the dog across the golf course in the fading light. I heard voices that sounded quite close. The main voice sounded like a young female who was complaining about something. The male voice sounded apologetic. They were the other side of a small group of trees so I could not see them. There was something in the tone of their voices that made me want to investigate and to do this without being detected.

I tied Rex (the dog) to one of the trees and quietly circled the trees until I could see into the deep grass bunker. The light was not great but the sight that greeted me was brilliant. I could not see her face or much of the rest of her but what I could see was a very substantial arse. It was chubby it was shapely and it was sticking right up into the air. I could see almost nothing of him as he was obviously lying back with her head in his lap. From behind her it was clear that her very red and wet pussy had just been fucked.

I presumed that she had his cock in her mouth but unless she was a very good ventriloquist she didn't. I heard her tell him that if he didn't learn to control himself she would stop letting him fuck her. What she said next really shocked me.

"Last time I got home you had left me so frustrated I very nearly asked my little brother to fuck me. You do have a lovely cock but it is of little use to me if you cum within five minutes of starting to fuck me. It does not look like I can inspire you to getting aroused enough again to give me what I need. What I need right now is a big hard cock that can fuck me until I cannot stand up."

I was close to shouting out that I could provide exactly what she was asking for but managed to engage brain just before mouth. I managed to move within about five paces before I heard her clearly sucking his cock. This close, due to the fact that her legs were well apart, I could see the large very dark crinkled skin of her anus. Her sphincter was relaxed and very open.

"Oh fuck I give up your dick is as dead as a dodo. If your dick is no good to me you need to find me a friend with one that is. If not you can say goodbye to pussy on demand."

"I can't ask any friend of mine to fuck you. There are a number who would be delighted but I cannot ask them."

I moved forward as they were talking quietly and it was just then that Rex put my whole evening in danger by barking. When the very young looking male looked round the girl's body he saw me only feet away.

"Holy shit what the fuck are you doing there."

"Well I might be able to help you out and meet the demands of your needy girlfriend. Do you really want I stiff prick my love or is it all about belittling your boyfriend?"

She turned so that I was able to see her face for the first time. The chubbiness did not hide her attractiveness, not a beauty but her good looks sparkled. She was flushed with sexual excitement from her forehead down to her large firm naked breasts. Not surprisingly she looked nervous and uncertain. I felt I needed to strike before she could come to her senses.

"Well do you want a good fucking or are you just playing games? If you arse is still stuck up in the air in twenty seconds I will take it that you mean what you have been saying. If you move I will be gone without saying another word. Are you a prick-tease or a young lady who enjoys sex?"

It was as if I could see the confusion flood her mind. She looked intrigued but uncertain. I had challenged her and she would have to embarrass herself by climbing down if she turned my offer of cock down. I don't know if it was indecision or whether she really welcomed my offer but either way her arse and pussy remained exactly where it was and just as inviting.

I did not rush her as I stripped and nuzzled up behind her. I did not enter her but rubbed my cock from her clit to her crinkled anus. I wanted to tease her but more I wanted to give her the chance to opt out.

"If your mouth leaves his cock my cock leaves your pussy, do you understand?"

"Yes mister I understand. Billy give him one of your condoms I don't want a bun in the oven."

From somewhere behind her body a hand presented me with a square of silver foil. All three of us now knew what was going to happen and accepted or welcomed it. Slipping the condom over my rock-hard cock seemed to take forever. I offered my dressed cock up to her red pussy looking to tease a little more but a quick lunge backwards from the excited girl buried me inches into her hot pussy.

The noise she made was part scream part sigh and was muffled as she had a prick buried in her mouth. I took hold of her hips and started fucking her cautiously not knowing how experienced she was. Somehow I very quickly sensed that she might be young but this pussy was not new to feeling a stiff prick. As I relaxed into a much firmer rhythm the noises she made were appreciative and excited.

I reached round in an effort to find her clit but could feel nothing where I expected to. I worked on the area with my fingers and was obviously in the right area when her sighs turned to pleading. I was not ready for things to stop and thought that if she had an orgasm so quickly it might be all over.

I turned her over onto her back and for the first time was able to view her body from the front. Her boobs still retained a little puppy fat but were firm and shapely with very dark hard nipples topping them. Her stomach was surprisingly flat. Her pubic mound was very pronounced even though she had almost no hair on it. I knelt and lifted her bottom pulling her towards me until I was able to enter her fully. Having struggled to find her clit to my satisfaction I spread the lips at the top of her pussy.

Her lips were so plump and full I had to delve deeply before I thought I detected what could be her clit. I tried to uncover it but it was not only deep in the plump lips but was guarded by a very tight hood. Eventually her fast growing clit pushed past the hood and stood proud and uncovered.

"My god what the hell are you doing mister, that is fantastic? Don't stop I have never felt anything like that before."

Her clit was now as big as any I had seen and I was able to roll it between a thumb and a finger. I was buried deep inside her but it was her that started to thrust her hips up and down. The sensations it caused in my cock were wonderful. I pride myself and lasting as long as any lover wants but I did panic for a moment thinking that I might lose control.

"Oh please mister bring me to orgasm it has been so long and I need one so badly."

Normally I would have delayed things but the desperate look on her face excited me and I couldn't wait to see her lose all control. Her head was in her boyfriends lap and he had just been looking on quietly. I told him to take both her nipples in his hand and roll them firmly and when she came roughly.

"You young lady are to look at me throughout your orgasm and tell me exactly what it feels like. If you stop I will stop all stimulation. Do you understand?"

"Yes mister I understand. I will do anything you say but do not stop what you are doing please."

Within seconds the look in her eyes changed and she struggled to focus. I reprimanded her saying do you want me to stop. Her eyes regained some degree of focus and her commentary was interspersed with apologies. She praised me, she swore, she apologized but her descriptions of her excitement were heart-felt.

"Oh I am going to cum so hard, fuck me, squeeze those nips, rub me, don't stop rubbing me, fuck fuck fuck your cock feels so so good."

Her eyes were ablaze with sexual excitement and I knew nothing could stop her from exploding in orgasm.

"There my lovely you just enjoy your orgasm."

It was as if she needed the permission and her whole body exploded instantly. I sensed she was about to scream and knew I must stop it. I used my spare hand to clamp her mouth tight shut. Her spasms intensified and I was afraid she might pass out. I timed my release of her mouth as she was struggling. Her body slumped and all tension disappeared.

"Oh thank you, thank you, thank you mister that was unbelievable. I thought I had had orgasms before but that was not like any previous one. I lost it so much I don't even know whether you came or not. You are still rock-hard what can I do for you?"

I said she need not do anything. I did roll onto my back as my knees had become uncomfortable. She pushed me down and mounted my prick. I felt a little sorry for her boyfriend. He was now fully erect but had nowhere to put it. I wanted nothing to do with it but suggested she faced my feet and took him in her mouth.

She did as requested and I fucked her long and hard. She was clearly aroused but I doubted she would orgasm again. With this in mind I let myself go, knowing I would then cum quickly. I could not resist finding the dark center of her anus with my finger and encouraged by her reaction sunk it inches into her welcoming bottom. From that second on she seemed to be fucking my finger almost as much as my prick. I did feel her bottom contracting rhythmically on my finger as I shot deep inside her. I don't know if she did have an orgasm but her boyfriend unloaded into her mouth with much grunting.

This all happened a week ago and I am hoping that tonight's walk of the dog will lead to me meeting the young couple again or at least the young excitable girl that has filled my head for seven days.