Watched

Story Info
Caught masturbating by my sister-in-law.
1.3k words
4.17
24.2k
13
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
GrdnMstr
GrdnMstr
50 Followers

Hey, I admit it. I masturbate. A lot.

I enjoy women. I enjoy sex. I like to cum.

I'm not getting a lot of sex in my current relationship, so I do a lot of masturbating. I love porn, in most of its forms. Videos, pictures, stories, even just the sounds of sex turn me on.

So, I can pretty much say that at least once each day I'm going to find some time to give myself a nice hand job. I'm a voyeur, but not really an exhibitionist, so I'm generally doing it in the privacy of my own home, though I've done it in the car on a road trip and in the bedroom or bathroom when I'm visiting family. On these occasions I need to be sure to be quiet, which is too bad because I do like to let loose when I cum. When visiting family, nighttime masturbation is a challenge because everything is so quiet in the house that any noise I make seems to get magnified. During the day, there's plenty of noise and distractions for people, but finding assured privacy can be hard.

A while ago, I was visiting my brother and managed to beg off for a nap after a late night the previous evening. Everybody else was downstairs watching the ballgame, so I figured I'd be undisturbed.

I kicked of my shoes, took off my pants and shirt, grabbed a hand towel from the bathroom and stretched out on the bed.

Initially I just lay there, figuring that if I was going to be interrupted it would be in the first few minutes. Also, it gave me a chance to relax and think up a scenario to feed my libido. I brought up a recollection of an erotic night I had once with a partner. I remembered how she had awakened in the wee hours of the morning, horny as hell. Getting on her hands and knees she had started sucking my cock, with her ass up by my head...

My cock started to stir, and I began cupping it through my briefs. My eyes were closed, and soon I was starting to breathe deeply and rocking my hips a bit as my cock hardened...

I remembered how I had started stroking her ass and feeling up her damp pussy. I was into the scene now...

For a second, I thought I had heard something, but it didn't fully register for a few seconds. When it did, I just sort froze, hoping that if it was someone it would just look like I was tossing and turning a bit. But as I carefully opened my eyes just a bit, I looked over to the dresser where there was a vanity mirror. In the mirror I could see that the bedroom door was open about six inches and standing there with some towels was my sister-in-law. She was just standing and watching me. And as much as I was pretending it had been something innocuous, it was somehow clear by the intensity of her stare, that she knew otherwise.

It only took me a few seconds to decide to simply ignore her presence and continue with my erotic adventure.

I closed my eyes and continued... I had begun to stroke my girlfriend's ass as she hungrily sucked my cock. It was extremely arousing because she typically didn't get a lot of enjoyment from sucking me...

Meanwhile, my hand was now stroking my cock through my briefs, and I was beginning to feel the pre-cum wet the fabric. I brought my hand up and slid it under the waistband, now feeling the intimacy of flesh on flesh, but still savoring the eroticism of keeping my briefs on. I again cracked my eyes a bit to see that she was still there. She was holding the towels tightly to her body and seemed enthralled with what I was doing. With a mental shrug I closed my eyes again and moved on...

My girlfriend paused her sucking just long enough to say, "Play with my ass." It is so sexy when a woman shows her sexual appetite. Why are so many afraid to show it? I think the days where a man wants a "Good Girl" as a wife are long over. I fondled her ass some more, but she was getting frustrated and paused her sucking again to say, "Put a finger in my ass." Boom! I am in fourth gear now! Anal sex was not unknown to us, but it wasn't common, and it has always been a turn-on for me!

By this point my hips had really started to gyrate, and the briefs had become something of an impediment, so I pulled my briefs down to where the waistband was below my balls. I had both hands down at my crotch now, the right hand stroking my cock and the left cupping and pulling on my balls. A peek showed that her hand was now down the front of her pants...

With my finger probing her ass, she had pulled off my cock, but held it tight in her hand, occasionally jerking it spasmodically as she buried her face in the sheets next to my thigh. Soon, she rose up and turned her ass to the side of the bed and said, "Fuck my ass. Tell me what a slut I am."...

I groaned. The briefs were still too confining and lifted my hips and pulled them off, flinging them to the floor. Her mouth was open as she breathed hard. Her shoulders hunched and her hand now deep between her legs...

My girlfriend in a state of desperate need, my cock wet with saliva and pre-cum, and her ass stretched a bit. Additional lubrication was unnecessary. I spread her cheeks and placed the tip of my cock on her puckered asshole. Pressing the head of my cock down and leaning forward, I watched her asshole stretch to accommodate me. She grunted and rocked her ass back towards me as my cock slipped into her...

I was beginning to thrash on the bed, my hand stroking my cock faster. I stopped peeking and just watched her on the mirror. She had semi-collapsed against the door frame as her own hand worked furiously under her pants. I could see her alternate between rubbing her clit and thrusting her fingers into her cunt...

With my cock now in her ass, she began to push back against me as I thrust into her. At first fighting each other, we began to fall into a rhythm, each of us fucking the other. She was in another world and I was there to see and feel the consequences! My hips bucked against her ass and my balls slapped her pussy and clit. It was only a minute or two before I came deep in her ass, my body jerking, my cock pulsing, her hands clutching at the sheets as her own orgasm swept through her...

With my orgasm approaching and my body tensing, I grabbed the hand towel I had brought and tossed it over my chest and stomach. As my hips rose from the bed, my cum pulsed from my cock, the heavy drops splattering on the towel. Her breasts heaved under her shirt as she gasped through her open mouth and her legs trembled. For 15 or 20 seconds I stayed tense, my hips raised off the bed, and then I collapsed. My hand still cradled my cock and balls, pulling them to my body. I don't know if she came while watching me, but I hope so. She leaned back against the wall, pulling her hand from her pants and kind of rolled against the wall to turn and head down the hallway.

After I recovered, I cleaned up a bit, put my briefs back on and took a two-hour nap before going back downstairs. Neither of us said anything. I now have another scene to add to my masturbatory playlist. Maybe she does, too.

GrdnMstr
GrdnMstr
50 Followers