Walnut Point

Story Info
I had stopped to get high, totally dressed up.
1.8k words
4.27
1.4k
3
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I put my car into park turning off the engine. Parked at walnut point picnic area at the county park, close to Danville Illinois.

I had to pee really bad, it was close to dark so shouldnt be anyone come back here.

I get out of my car standing up in the black ankle strap pumps I had on with 4 inch tall heels. The breeze outside caught the skirt on the black and gray plaid dress I had on blowing it up high enough you could see the black straps of my garter belt, hooked to my lace top black stockings.

Holding my dress down I walk back behind my car. I reach up under my dress and pulled my black panties down to my knees and the squat, peeing between my heels.

When done I stand pulling my panties back up pushing my dress down.

I get back in my car and flip lighted mirror down grabbing my brush. I slowly brush out my hair. I had on my blonde haired wig with bangs, it faded into dark brown hair about half way down, falling to my shoulders. I then fix my makeup.

I turn up the seether cd I was playing.

Moving to the beat I fix my sweetheart neckline of my dress and its flutter sleeves. The straps from my black bra visible over my shoulders.

The sun was almost down as I play on the internet on my phone. I hit my pipe several times, nice and high I light a cigarette.

I had my front windows down and the music up high. Looking at clothes on the phone, not paying attention.

Suddenly a pickup is coming and only about 50 feet away, to late for me to try hiding. I watch as it drives by me turning around slowly driving by me again and on down the road.

Its windows tinted so dark that I couldn't see who was in it, doubt he coulda seen me either.

I sit hitting my pipe couple more times. I decide to drive around. Dark enough for headlights, I drive further into the park.

I parked again in a spot that overlooked the lake, a full moon gave plenty of light to see it. I had often thought about getting out in this spot and walking down the steps to the floating dock that has a picnic table on it, but never had tried it.

Here come the black dodge pickup from earlier. He slows down as he gets to me and turns in parking beside me.

Before I can get my car started and leave I watch as a black guy jumps out rushing around to my driver's side door.

"Sorry to bother you miss, but could I get a cigarette from you?" He asks me.

"Yea sure," I say trying to find my pack. I couldn't find them and turn on my dome light to see them. I grab the pack turning back to him.

I can see that he now could tell I was a guy. Im blushing as I hold open the cigarette pack.

He grabs one. "Thanks, so what is a little sissy like you up to tonight?" He asks. I got real nervous acting. "Oh, hey no, its cool, I'm good with sissies, " he says lighting his cigarette.

"I uhm, I'm just driving around getting high," I say nervously knowing he could see my pipe and torch on the passenger seat.

"Yea I saw that, wouldn't happen to have enough to share a little with me do you?" He smiles and asked.

I sat thinking really quick, he had already seen it. "Uhm, yeah ok sure I do," I hear me say.

"We can walk down to the dock and smoke there if you want," he says.

"Ive always wanted to go down there, but not alone," I say grabbing my purse putting everything in it we would need, I open my door getting out.

"Oh, hi I'm Amber," I say standing in front of him looking up, he was very tall.

"Benny, its nice to meet you Amber," he smiles as we walk to the steps going down to the dock.

I carefully stepped down them and finally onto the dock. Benny was right behind me. We walk up to the picnic table.

"Let's sit up on top facing the lake," he says.

"Dont think I can make that in these heels," I say.

"Here, turn to me," he says. When I did I freak out as his big hands grab me by my waist and easily lifted my 165lbs to the top of the table, I quickly fixed my dress as he gets up sitting beside me.

I get my pipe and torch out of my purse and take a hit then hand them to Benny watching him hit it.

"Wow, this is good shit," he says exhaling.

We take several more hits. "Shit I'm good," he says, I put it away.

Pulling out 2 cigarettes I give 1 to him, I try finding my lighter, Benny lights his. "Here I got you." He says. We turn towards each other our knees hitting together as he lights me up.

"Thanks," I say, our knees still together.

"You see that fish jump?" He asks. I heard the splash as he points to other side of me.

"Nope didn't see it," I say.

Benny lowered his hand putting it on my stocking covered knee. I should have told him to move it, but I didn't.

"Between the dope and ur sexy ass has me hard," he says rubbing my knee.

"No way," I say looking at him.

Benny takes my hand and puts it on his pants where I can feel its hard when I rubbed over it. I rub over it following its length. "This is all cock, its fucking huge then," I said still looking at him smiling.

Benny reaches over, his hand to the back of my head and pulls me to him our lips touching we kiss, it was a hot kiss, his tongue pushing thru my lips.

We turn more to each other my leg up over his as we kiss.

Benny's hand on my leg now sliding up under my skirt. Both my hands undoing his pants.

I slide my hand inside his pants wrapping my hand around his big cock pulling it out.

Stopping our kiss to look at it, "omg ur cock is huge," I blurt out. I watched my hand stroking it, then slowly turn and stand on the deck in front of him.

"Be ok if I sucked it Benny?" I asked just before my lips kissed its head.

I stroke his big cock as I slowly sucked up and down on it.

"Oh fuck Amber, that feels so good, " Benny moans. After a couple minutes he stops me.

Benny then stands up by me taking his pants off, his fat 9" cock standing straight out, I grab it and stroke him.

"I'm sorry but, I have to piss," he says. Letting go of his cock I turn and go to the rail of the dock looking at the lake.

I hear him piss in the water behind me.

A minute later I feel his hands slide around my waist as he pushed his body to mine standing behind me, his hard cock up against my back.

He then pulls my hair back on one side and starts kissing my neck. his hands rubbing all over my body.

"Mmmm, Benny, feels so good, totally turning me on," I say wiggling my ass back against his hard cock.

Benny lifts my dress up in back and tells me to spread my legs. When I do he moves around behind me and I feel his hard cock slide between my legs on the under side on my panties crotch till his body was against mine.

I slide my hand down the front of my dress finding the head of his cock was pushing my dress out.

"Wow", I say lifting my dress skirt up over his cock and play with his cocks head and humping back to him.

We both moan as we hump together. I reach under my dress and pulled my panties down in back and Benny guides his fat cock up and over my panties sliding it back thru inside my panties now.

As Benny and I hump together his precum had made it very slick.

"Benny please fuck me, I totally want to be ur slut," I moan.

We hump together more feeling more of his precum leaking along my crack. Benny finally puts his fat cock head at my hole. I had to go up tippy toed to line it up better then push back to him. Its fat head pushes into me.

"Oh, fuck omg Benny its so big," I cry out, both of us holding still. I slowly wiggle my ass around on it and pushed back some, about half of his big cock throbbing inside me then. "Oh fuck, omg ok, do it Benny please push it all in me." I say.

His hands on my hips he pushes and pulls me to him all at once. His big cock all in me now.

"Oh my fucking god Benny ur black cock is fucking huge", I whimper wiggling my ass around.

Benny started humping his cock in and out of as I wiggle my ass around.

"Oh my god yes, oh fuck yes, ur big cock feels so good in me. Ohhhohh, yes mmmm yes, fuck me!" I cry out as he slides his black in and out of my tight ass.

"Fuck yea Amber work that ass on my black cock," he cries out as he fucks me faster.

"Fuck yes Benny fuck me like a bitch," I blurt out.

Benny stops and pulls out of me, grabbing my arm he turns me around moving me to the end of the picnic table. He then sets me up on its edge. Spreading my legs he steps between then and we kiss. I grab his fat cock stroking it between us.

Benny pushes me down so I'm laying on the table. Raises my legs up and pulls my panties down off my legs. He then puts my legs up on his shoulders lifting my ass up off the table. I reach down between us grabbing his black cock guiding it into my tight ass.

"Omg Benny, mmmm oh fuck, oohhh ur cock is so big," I moan as he pushes it all the way in me. "Fuck yes Benny, fuck me like a little slut!"

Benny fucks my tight ass hard and fast, our bodies slapping together.

"Fuck yes Amber take this black you white bitch!" He cries out.

"Oh fuck yes Benny, fuck me, mmm yes, omg please cum deep inside me, oh please Benny I'm gonna cum. please do it with me!" I scream.

Benny slams all 9" deep into me and holds it in, I feel his big cock jerking and throbbing in me. "Do it Benny, do it cum in me!" I cry out as I feel his cum blast deep inside me.

I started cumming in between us as he did in me. Benny leans to me and we kiss as we finished cumming.