All Comments on 'Walt and Rhonda Ch. 03'

by toomuchinmyhead

Sort by:
  • 24 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago

what an immoral cock crazy cunt! wonder what she would have done if she hated her husband? never understood about loving somebody and fucking someone else. only whores do it, but only as a profession.

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichabout 13 years ago
She is turning into quite the little slut.

So now what?

Will Walt get to have some other woman to make it even again?

I hope that she will eventually come clean and confess to her wanton ways.

Thanks for the read.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Typical JPB rot.

Typical rot by most of the authors here. Mentally, emotionally, sexually 13 year old writers. Have the sick concept that women love to cheat and husbands love to have their wedding vows broke.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
don't mind

don't mind reading stories about someone cheating but do all of you have to come up with she could only love her husband, i guess in the end you have no imagination and so you paint your characters up as fools because someone who did what you had her do in your story does not even like themselves so call a spade a spade and stopped with the silly talk about love.

Ducky7Ducky7about 13 years ago
So another whore is born

Oh I love only him but I will fuck anything with a dick. That is how I can profess my love. Bull Bull Bull

BobNbobbiBobNbobbiabout 13 years ago
A couple of think about expressions

I found this paragraph most interesting because I think it is more common than not:

"When he dropped her back at her car, there was only a light kiss, no tongues or groping. No passionate goodbye. She thanked him for a wonderful time, and he nodded, thanking her in return, looking confused. She looked for the light in his eyes, the devilish curl of his lips that had entranced her earlier, but they were not there. The crinkle was still there in the corner of his eye, and the smile was still nice, but the attraction, the irresistible need, where was that? Was it ever really there, she wondered. Or was that something in her head, or in her pussy, that had made him look that way?"

Is it simply that the anticipation is always more than the achievement? That may be what makes us human.

Rhonda knows she shouldn't ever go down this road again, but she admits she will and the next time she will have her bushy pleasure garden trimmed a little closer and covered with lace instead of cotton. That is what men love about the sexuality of women, but when it is their wife they want it only for their bedroom. Where is the right and wrong side of this morality dilema?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago

I hope her husband finds out what a whore she is for other mens cocks and divorces her cheating ass

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
She is turning into quite the little slut? no ..

she is a disease spreading asshole who has no clue what the word love means as much as the writer has no clue what erotic means. you have not too much in your head, fortunately your life is not depending on a brain for all vital functions. otherwise you'll be dead by a long time. the only thing I know is you watched too many shitty soapoperas and think that's reality and the way people are. otherwise you would not write such a bullshit and think it's erotic.

Rockyderek_caRockyderek_caabout 13 years ago
Okay but...

We are left with wondering why these two people suddenly go from zero to hot and horny At the same time... Why?? Substantiate it with more background. No way Walt won't notice a sloppy pussy when she gets home, I imagine the holiday ficklest has carried over at home, certainly on the weekend. Plus .. Out with the girls on a Friday night?? That's hubby time, or a recipe for marital discord. We'll see what you do with chapter 4.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
I'm Confused

At the end of chapter 1

If I recall correctly Walt divorced Ronda and she had contracted HIV from Bi Andy. Am I missing something ?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Unfortuately it happens all the time

Sad really. This seems to end up as a turn the tables kind of story where the women does what many men have done through the ages. Love thier spouse but still fuck around. The writing is actually very good. The story line is the sad part. But its just a story remember folks.

katibkatibabout 13 years ago
Mixed

Don't care for the theme, but the writing is excellent. Very good depiction of the wife's various emotions.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Just What We Need

Another common whore that really... REALLY loves her husband... He's lucky she doesn't hate him!

toomuchinmyheadtoomuchinmyheadabout 13 years agoAuthor
Thanks to all for reading this

Really, I appreciate all the comments, although I am puzzled by some of the Anon's who thought a fantasy would turn out badly. Those who liked it - Thanks! Those who didn't - stay tuned, maybe I'll write something you like one day.

whatever2258whatever2258about 13 years ago
Just A Sad Story

To me there was nothing erotic about this story.

The bottom line is no man or woman who cheats on there spouse Loves them.

Take this same story and make it a about an unattached woman than OK.

The story did make me think about about a close. female friend of mine. She cheated on her husband ( this was long before I knew her) the first time she was out with friends for drinks and she said she had to much to drink and it just happened she said she felt a lot of guilt at the time but she said she also knew she no longer Loved her husband or she would have never done it. To make a long story short she asked for a Divorce.

That was over 10 years she lives with a guy and seems happy she told me she will never marry again.

deadonedeadoneabout 13 years ago
Kick her worthless ass to the curb, fast!!

To quote " she betrayed him a second time...she felt no guilt, no remorse...

She didn't want to hurt him. But she knew she would do it again."

She is now nothing more then a common gutter slut. Not worth talking to, not worth being with, good only fucking with a double thick rubber. She may say that she loves him but this is not how you demonstrate love. Nope, time to take out the trash and go shopping for a new model.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
I found it drepressing

She's just becoming another I love him deeply, don't want to hurt him, but can't stop idiot slut.

Sorry, but I don't buy the love. You throw it in to try and not make her as deeply the horrible person she is, but none of her actions show her love. Sure she goes home, but she's still out looking to get fucked. Sue she fucks hubby, but it just seems like he is just another cock.

So sorry, not an erotic story. It's just a deeply depressing tale of a total train wreck marriage coming apart.

Do you honestly find betrayal and heartbreak erotic? That's really messed up if you do.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Well written

I thought you wrote well and should try more stories. Funny how people fixate on the morality of the characters( applying their own values) and ignore the writing style.

Denny CraneDenny Craneabout 13 years ago
wtf?

I will never understand the mentality of people that vote a story down based on their personal beliefs and morality. If you don't like this type of story, then why do you read it? I'm not big on BDSM or non-consent stories, but I don't judge the authors that write them. I JUST DON'T READ THEM. Strange concept, eh? What's funny is that the judgmental fucks that vote down a story like this, are the same sick fucks that wank to rape stories or stories about fucking their own children. And grow a pair of balls and sign your name to your comments, you fucktards.

fregenfregenabout 13 years ago
Not the happiest of subject matters

Curiously at the beginning of the chapter she is torn by guilt but by the end she feels no guilt at all and knows she will continue! Hmmmm. <P>

She loves Walt, doesn't want to hurt him, won't be able to live without him but feels no guilt about having sex with other men. Hmmmm again. No sex with other people was the term of the marriage contract. Obviously she wants to renegotiate the marriage contract. Okay then do it! She owes it to Walt to bring him in on her new viewpoint. <P>

Looks like she is REALLY able to compartmentalize her love/guilt/obligations to Walt. Thanks for sharing

irvlynirvlynover 9 years ago
Denny Crane! -- Coulda Been ME!!!

Cogent, intelligent comment!

And fucktards?? -- you've invented a much needed and wonderfully descriptive word!

I second your comment exactly as written. Thanks to you ... and to the author.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Too much in your head ??

Just get the sewage pumping truck to get rid of it !

"1*" !!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago

so when does he catch the slut

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Dramatic and glorious romantic storytelling at its best. Five stars.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous