Waltz Through the Corridors of Time

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I need another," I murmured as I laid back and pulled her on top of me. Her smooth legs tangled with mine.

She clambered atop me. Her breasts crushed against my chest and the growing lump in my shorts pressed against her hips. She didn't mind either.

The second kiss was better than the first. There was more tongue and less hesitation. My arms wrapped around her. One hand stroked up and down her back while the other cupped her ass. She moaned as I stroked it. As our kiss progressed, my hand on her ass slipped beneath her waist band and stroked her naked skin. She moaned her approval, but that wasn't all. My kisses lit a fire in her. Her grinding hips against the hardening lump in his pants stoked a desire in me that pushed all other thought away.

She sat up and peeled her t-shirt off then lay atop me as I kneaded her ass, and...

"I can't do it," she pushed herself away from me, "if my parents found out, I'd live in shame. I'd be damaged goods to the Hindi men in my marriage pool."

She crawled to her end of the couch as I sat up and repositioned my raging erection. She grabbed her shirt and pulled it over her head.

"My parents want me to marry a nice Hindi man. If I was home now, men would be calling on me to see if we were compatible."

"An arranged marriage?"

She shook her head.

"Not like the old days. Once we signaled that we were compatible, the families would get together, hands would be shaken, presents exchanged and our marriage would be announced."

"Is that what you want?" I asked.

"No, I don't. My parent's world is the small Hindi community centered around our temple and I don't want to live in it. Many Hindi men still demand their women obey them absolutely, and I want more freedom. I choose to live in a bigger world. I want my children to be one hundred percent American, but I was making a gigantic decision here, one that would follow me for the rest of my life," she looked up at me, "I like you, Alan, but I'm not sure you're the one I would fight for, and I wonder if you would fight my family for my hand. If I brought you home, there would be a fight. My brothers would see you as the man who sullied me, and my family might shun me."

I nodded.

"I like you Vani, I really do. I could even fall in love with you over time, but we both have to complete college."

"Can we back off until I figure a few things out?" she asked afraid to look into my eyes.

She looked down at her nipple denting her t-shirt and covered her breasts with her arm. The show was over, time to move along.

"I can wait," I said with a sigh, "but I want you to think about something. I know you wanted to buy this house to show your father that you could be as competent in business as any man, and I do enjoy helping you to achieve your goal. We can agree on that, right?"

She nodded.

"And your father encouraged you to find someone competent with tools to help you and offer them lodging in return?"

She nodded again.

"So basically he told you to move into a house with a guy. I don't think your father is as old fashioned or as xenophobic as you think he is."

"It wasn't like that," Vani leaped to her father's defense, "he wanted to teach me how business and the world worked," she paused, "dammit, he told me not to tell my mother or grandmother."

"So?"

"It's his code for telling me that the rest of the family would not agree with what he was allowing me to do," she ran her fingers through her hair to push it back from her face, "I don't think he was pushing me into sex, but he may have been setting me up to learn how to live with a man and how to work with one. He knew I would have to work hard physically to achieve my business goals."

We settled into a routine after that day where cuddling and light petting was okay. I could fondle her breasts and ass as long as there was cloth between my hand and her body.

Days passed in a flurry. I began replumbing the house in PEX which required that I spend days in the basement working overhead. The fixtures were so old that they had to be replaced in the kitchen and bathroom to accommodate the new piping which meant more work. What I had estimated to be a three day project dragged on for a week. We postponed our date until the plumbing was finished. The only break I took was to volunteer at the hospital.

After a particularly long hot day, I trudged out the back door of the house covered in grime and sweat. The sun had set an hour ago, and the last blood red rays of the fading sunset was all that graced the horizon.

"The good news is that we have clean, clear water running to the kitchen sink and to the toilet. The bad news is that I'm too tired to continue. I'll finish the rest of the connections tomorrow."

I leaned against the pool where Vani lay in a floating pool chair in the smallest bikini I had ever seen. Why was she torturing me?

"Why don't you get on your swim trunks and get in the pool since you can't take a shower?" Vani used her hands to glide over to where I stood leaning against the pool. Three barely there triangles of orange cloth separated her from nudity. From the back she looked naked except for a couple of strings.

I looked away to break my fascination with her lithe form.

"I don't have swim trunks."

"I'll get out and go into the house. Then you can strip down and climb into the pool to clean up."

Vani paddled for the ladder.

"Wait, I don't want you to do that either."

"Well then, you're going to have to strip down and jump in," she teased as she slid out of the floating chair into the water.

It took me seconds to shuck off my sweaty work clothes.

"Here I come."

I dove over the side and slipped into the water without touching the pool side. I'm sure she caught a brief glimpse of my pale buns in the near darkness.

I surfaced and shook my head to get the water from my ears.

"Boy, this feels good, Vani. I hope the filter can get rid of the crud I'm putting in the water."

I knelt so that the water came to my neck then began brushing the dirt from my arms.

"What do you want to do for dinner?"

"Why don't we order pizza?" she bounced over to where I was kneeling low in the water, "I'll wrestle you to see who goes to pick it up."

She grabbed me by the shoulders, and pretended to try to throw me. I grabbed her by the waist and held her gently in my arms aware of her luscious skin against my naked body. Vani stopped struggling. I tipped her head up and kissed her, and she surrendered to me, and didn't complain at all as I undid the ties of her top and removed it allowing her bare breasts to crush against his chest.

"Vani, you seem to have lost your top." I stood back, "I'm not sure what a man should do in a situation like this."

"We could look for my top together," she whispered in a husky voice closing the distance between us.

Vani wrapped her hands around my neck grinding her breasts into my chest. It felt too good not to do it.

"It's too dark. In fact, it's so dark, we should hold onto each other. We might get lost," Vani wrapped her legs around my waist, "I'll hang on as tight as I can."

I made short work of the ties holding up her bottoms, and they drifted away into the pool. Then she moaned as my hands cupped her naked ass.

She responded by kissing me, opening her mouth and sliding her tongue between my lips. I swirled my tongue around hers responding to her closeness, her warmth. Our kiss deepened as my hands kneaded her ass cheeks. There was something about my hands on her ass that made her squirm.

"This feels too good," Vani murmured, "but this is as far as it goes."

She stepped back and I didn't pursue. I wouldn't have the will to stop if we touched again.

"You know, oral sex is pretty popular in cultures that insist on the vow of chastity from their women," I offered, "it must be okay, we talked about it in my Anthropology class. There's all sorts of very pleasant things we can do together that don't include penetration," I leaned back against the side of the pool, "have you had oral sex?"

"No," she said in a soft voice as if she were embarrassed to admit it.

I waded to her, swept her into my arms and carried her to the edge of the pool and hoisted her onto the deck sitting with her legs in the water.

"All you have to do to stop me is to say no," I kissed her on each knee raising goosebumps on her thighs.

When I gently pushed her legs open, she shivered.

"I've never exposed myself to a man like this before," she whispered, "it scares me and thrills me at the same time."

I kissed her inner thighs taking my time moving closer and closer to her labia raising goosebumps and little gasps from her. She opened her legs wider to accommodate me. My stubbly cheeks against her inner thigh made her wiggle with anticipation. As I drew closer to my goal, she stroked my hair and when she could stand my teasing no more, she grabbed handfuls of my hair and drew my mouth to her labia. I kissed those fragrant lips making her wiggle with delight. I slid my tongue into her making her moan and writhe beneath my lips. She gasped as my tongue explored her inner lips and the delights beyond. I licked the length of her labia from bottom to top before finding her clit. When she whispered her approval, I did it again and again. My tongue stroked the sensitive skin around her clit occasionally licking across it making her shiver as crescendos of ecstasy pushed her higher and ever closer to orgasm.

"Oh, that's perfect," she uttered in a breathy voice when I attacked her clit with my tongue then sucked on it.

When she came, she locked my head in place with her thighs and leaned back on her elbows going stiff. When the waves of bliss washed over her, she let out a low gutteral growl and stroked her breasts as she thrashed about.

When she relaxed her thigh-lock on my head and she lay panting on the deck I took a step back to rinse my face in the pool water. The last thing I wanted to do was disturb her after glow. When she was done panting, she sat up.

"Where are you?"

I hadn't drifted far, but it was a moonless night and no street lights.

"I'm over here," I whispered not wanting to break the mood.

"Wow, that was amazing," she said slipping into the water, "that is the most fun I've ever had in a pool."

"You were in the wrong pool with the wrong people," I deadpanned.

Vani wrapped her arms around me and we kissed. The body to body contact was so right, so natural.

"Thank you," she whispered, "but what can I do for you?"

Vani grabbed my cock and gave it a few tugs sending me into heaven.

"Teach me how to give a good blow job," she asked me in a low voice.

I grabbed her hand and made my way to the edge of the deck. I hoisted myself into a sitting position and spread my legs letting them hang in the water.

"First of all, there's no blowing involved, only sucking and licking," I told her, "secondly, listen to me, I'll tell you if something you're doing feels good and you can do it again, and I'll give you a warning when I'm going to cum. You have to decide if you want to swallow it, or wear it, or shoot it into the pool."

Vani took my cock in hand. She touched the tip of her tongue to my mushroom cap exploring the slit. Her touch made me gasp.

She looked up into my eyes as she did it, and I nearly lost it. What is it about a woman looking up at a man when she's giving him a blow job that is so sexy, so endearing that it's hard not to fall in love with that woman right then? Did Vani know the effect that it had on me? When she slid her lips around my head, I moaned. When she explored the underside of my cap with her tongue I nearly lost it again.

"Oh, that feels so good," I whispered as she began bobbing her head taking more and more of me into her mouth.

My hands found her hair and I cupped her head gently allowing her the freedom to continue what she was doing.

She pulled away and smiled up at me.

"I like this, you're a slave in my power. I thought that blow jobs would be disgusting, but they're fun."

She licked the underside of my cock starting at my balls all the way forward to the tip as I shivered.

"Oh, my that feels good," I gasped feeling the tiny tickle deep in my hips the signalled my building orgasm.

After that I could no longer speak, I was panting heavily only able to babble words and short phrases. She was pushing me ever closer to orgasm. She took a little more of me in her mouth and I lost all control.

"I'm going to cum," I whispered.

Vani held on tight refusing to budge. My cock pulsed several times in her mouth before the first splash of semen. Her eyes got big for a moment, then she relaxed and swallowed my cum.

"Not the best tasting stuff in the world," she said after she pulled off me, "but it isn't a mouthful of wet sand as one of my dorm mates described it either. The fun part was feeling you turn rubbery in my mouth.

I slipped into the water and kissed her.

"I thought men never liked to kiss a woman after a blow job. They think tasting their own semen is gross."

I kissed her again by way of an answer.

"I've heard that too. It seems to me wrong headed to not kiss a woman after a blow job when you've kissed her after you've eaten her out," I pushed a strand of hair out of her face, "besides now we know what each other tastes like."

"This is wonderful, I want to play with you all night."

"Men who spend the day crawling around basements installing plumbing," I pulled her to myself and gave her a long passionate kiss, "need to eat dinner and sleep, but I dare you to make that offer in the morning. The result will be very different."

She threw her arms around my neck, and wrapped her legs around me before she laid a full body kiss on me. That simple naked hug lit a fire within me. The kiss was throwing kerosene on the fire. I began getting firm again. She moaned and then pulled away.

"Damn, you're a good kisser. Vani. Let's climb out of the pool and get into the house. I'm still hungry, and I can't think of a finer evening than sharing a pizza and then a bed with you."

I waded toward the pool edge, set her down on the deck then climbed out, and walked back to the house carrying my clothes.

It had happened, I had fallen fallen with her. She engendered a mixed feeling in me. The loving, the touching and the kissing was great, but there was also anxiety. I was handing her my heart to do with it as she pleased.

The day after tomorrow, I would have to tell her about my foresight. I had no idea how she would react. The thought of that conversation left me uneasy. Vani was a woman who liked to be in control. What I would be telling her in so many words was that there was a world out there totally beyond her control. I had no idea how she would take it,

I fell asleep spooned in next to my gorgeous girlfriend on yoga mats on the floor in the living room. I wrapped my arm around her tiny waist and cupped her breast. Her hand held my hand in place as we fell asleep. Vani pushed away all the wild thoughts and fears that kept me awake many nights. In a flash of insight, I realized that this is what I had wanted all along, a loving woman beside me and a place to call home.

I awoke her the next morning kneeling next to her with a cup of coffee in my hand. She sat up and took it from me. Then I handed her a napkin.

"I want to make sure nothing important gets burned."

She sipped her coffee.

"It's perfect, two creams and one sugar," she set the cup down on the floor, "it's a bit too hot to drink yet."

I sat beside her and leered at her.

"You really don't need those panties on, do you?"

She frowned at me.

"Don't even talk to me like that until I've had my coffee."

She took another sip and looked at me.

"Lord, you're adorable looking at me with those puppy dog eyes, and it does feel odd for me to be wearing more than you."

She set down her coffee and slid out of her panties.

She looked up at the big grin on my face.

"What?" she asked.

"It's the first time I've seen you naked except for when you fell asleep naked in the living room. I wanted to kiss you awake then, you looked so beautiful laying there, but I was afraid you would think I was trying to rape you. I gotta tell you, you look pretty sensational naked now that I don't have to feel guilty for looking at you."

I sat there grinning at her like a little boy staring at puppies in a pet store.

"Don't you want me helping you in the basement, today?"

I shook my head as those words shattered my mood.

"Dammit, yes I do. We have a full day of work ahead of us."

She reached over and gave me a peck on the cheek.

"You know, the sooner we finish up this project, the sooner we can play."

We got to work right after breakfast. We finished testing all the connections as the afternoon shadows had begun to lengthen into evening. We had another hard day of work behind us, but we had two working showers, two bathroom sinks and a second toilet to show for it. We cleaned up the mess and put the tools away then we collapsed together onto the old couch in the living room to cool off

"Ugh, I feel nasty. There's cobwebs in my hair, and my shirt and pants are sweaty and gross," she held up her hands, "my nails are a mess, and I don't think I'll be able to scrub the dirt out of my hands."

"Let's shower and go out to eat. You're too tired to cook and I'm too hungry to wait."

I gave her thigh a friendly squeeze.

"Do you want the shower first or last?" she rubbed my arm.

"Actually, it's traditional that we test the shower together. It's in the plumber's handbook."

Vani shook her head and giggled.

"You wouldn't happen to have a copy of the plumber's handbook handy?"

I shook my head and grinned.

"You're going to have to trust me; it's in there."

"I'm so tired that I'll probably need you to hold me up anyway."

I stood and pulled her to standing position.

"C'mon, the sooner we shower, the sooner we can eat."

The shower was sensual without the sex. I helped her wash her hair rinsing it for her. I then lathered her up from chin to toes spending a great deal of time on her breasts and hips. I explored her body with my hands noting once again how much she loved me stroking and fondling her butt. She returned the favor by lathering me up spending a good deal of time on my cock.

We ate at a Lebanese restaurant not far from the house. I munched on a lamb schwarma sandwich while Vani ate spinach pie. Pictures of cedars growing from cliffs high above the sea decorated the walls and Arabic music played from the speakers. The owner loved Vani. When she told him she was Hindi, he said close enough and gives us free hummus whenever we come in.

"What do you want to do tomorrow?" Vani asked between bites.

"Absolutely nothing," I flexed my shoulders, "I'm so tired and sore I need a day off. Besides, we need to call the power company and order an upgrade to your electrical service once I've finished rewiring, and I need to start laying in supplies. You can also get bids on installing the furnace and central air."

"Are you headed to the hospital in the morning?" she asked after sipping her tea.

"Yep."

"What do you do there?"

"Nothing much. I wander the halls and talk to the people who seem to need it."

"I have a nurse friend who works there. When I told her the name of my first boarder, she said that you had quite the reputation in the hospital. Many doctors loved to have you around, but some doctors did not want you anywhere near their patients."

"That's me," he said with a smile, "but I assure you I do nothing more than talk to patients."

"I also need your help to move my bed into the living room. Since we're sleeping together, we might as well enjoy the cool air in the comfort of a double bed."

I reached across the table to give her hand a quick squeeze.

1...345678