Waltz Through the Corridors of Time

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"If this petting led to sex, you'd be very happy though." she whispered into my ear as she nibbled on it.

"Of course, I would," he whispered back.

My cock was between us rubbing against her mons, so near that all it would take was a little adjustment of her hips and it would enter her. It was a delicious moment. The cool water on our skin added to the enticing sensations. She gripped my cock and pulled it away from her outer lips.

"It's too early for sex, but I wouldn't mind a little fondling and cuddling.

I continued to hold her so that she could see the road. She rested her head on my shoulder.

"Look," Vani said pointed to the road, "the yellow VW."

The VW slowed as it drove past the house. I could see that a woman was driving but that was about all. It could be Amy. It pulled into a driveway a little further down the road then repeated its leisurely pace in front of our house. I half expected it to turn into our driveway, and relaxed a bit when it didn't.

After the car was gone, Vani kissed me and whispered into my ear.

"Waffles."

I released her.

"You're going to make them from scratch?"

She nodded.

"With crushed pecans in them?"

She nodded and smiled.

"Don't play out here too long," she said over her shoulder as she climbed the ladder out of the pool.

She dried herself then threw the towel over her shoulder so I could admire her butt as she sashayed back to the house. Getting used to having people around the house all the time was going to be tough.

The frolic in the pool led to a naked breakfast. We had finished our waffles when a car door slammed in our driveway.

I got up and peeked out the window.

"Oh, crap. Amy's here, get dressed."

As we scrambled into clothes, the door bell rang, then it rang again and again. The knocking started next followed by the shouting.

"I know you're in there, Alan."

I checked the shotgun making sure it was ready to go, but left it next to the door. An angry red head greeted me when I opened the door. There was nothing natural about her hair. She looked clownish between the hair and the angry red face. Rather than inviting her in, I stepped out onto the porch, grabbed Amy by the arm and led her down the steps onto the lawn. She had a pistol in her right jacket pocket. It made her jacket hang funny. I needed to get that gun away from her.

Things spun out of control in an eyeblink.

"You thought you could get away from me, didn't you? Well, you can't. You and I are tied together for eternity, you bastard," the angry red head screamed as she beat on my chest with clenched fists.

"I don't want to see you anymore, Amy. You won't stay on your meds."

I tried to move to her right side to grab the gun, but she kept spinning away from me.

"I feel like shit on those pills. Besides I wouldn't have to take them if you'd act like a man instead of sneaking off with every whore that comes along. You think I don't know about you screwing that dark skinned bitch in the swimming pool?"

Vani came out the door, took a look at the situation and flew off the porch stepping between Amy and me.

"Why don't you introduce me to you friend, Alan," Vani growled between clenched teeth.

Taken aback by Vani's bold action, the harpy forgot her attack on me and targeted Vani instead. In the end, she answered the question.

"I'm Amy, his fiancee, you skanky bitch, and you're the man stealing whore he's fucking when he should be fucking me."

She tried to push Vani out of the way. Vani blocked her hand.

"You're on my property, and I'm ordering you off now," without taking her eyes off Amy, Vani growled, "Alan, call 911 while I take this trash out."

I climbed up onto the porch next to the door where I could grab the shotgun if I needed to.

The words stung Amy. She looked for a moment like she didn't know what to do next. In the end, she decided to double down on rage.

"Who are you calling trash, bitch? Go back to Afghanistan or wherever you're from."

Amy pushed her hands into Vani's shoulders, and Vani took a step back.

"I'm the owner of this property, and I'm ordering you off, now!"

"You can't do shit. I'll leave when Alan comes with me."

She pushed into Vani again, and Vani gave ground.

"Don't do that again," Vani warned holding up a cautioning index finger.

"What are you going to do, bitch?"

When Amy tried to push her again, Vani drove upward with her right hand catching Amy under the chin with the heel of her hand snapping Amy's head back. Amy pitched backward and sprawled on the lawn thrashing around like she had gone into epileptic seizure. Judging by the bloody drool, she must have bitten her tongue.

"What did you do?" I yelled looking up from the phone.

"Send an ambulance," I shouted into the phone, "we have a person down."

I flew of the porch and dropped to the ground beside Amy.

"She's breathing, I think you rung her bell."

When I checked her pulse in her neck, I got a different future for Amy.

I looked up at Vani. She had managed to change Amy's future. I stood in awe of her power. While the rest of us walked the Earth playing out the roles we had been assigned, only Vani had the power to change things. In that moment, I realized that she was far more powerful than me.

"How did you drop her like that?" I asked shaking my head.

Vani shrugged.

"I did what the anti-rape officer taught us, you're supposed to shove up hard with the heel of your hand to catch the rapist off guard and break his nose or snap his head back. It worked."

She rubbed her wrist.

"They didn't tell me that it would hurt like Hell. I may have hit her harder than I meant to."

In the distance, a police siren wailed getting closer until the car pulled into the driveway.

The cop climbed out of his car and walked over to the groaning woman laying on the lawn. He then looked up at me.

"Crazy Amy?"

I nodded.

"She found out where I lived."

Amy's eyelids fluttered as she tried to sit up and pull the pistol from her pocket. The gun went off and a long trail of blood appeared down her leg where the bullet had grazed her. She rolled around on the ground whimpering.

The cop jumped into action stepped on Amy's wrist to immobilize it and pulled the gun from her hand, slipped on the safety, pulled out the clip and tossed it well away.

"You've really screwed yourself over this time, Amy. You're going to be charged with assault with a deadly weapon," the cop grabbed his microphone, "how far out is the ambulance?"

An unintelligible growl came from his radio.

"The patient is a female in her early twenties with a gun shot to the leg and possible head trauma."

"The ambulance is a few minutes away," the officer looked up at me, "did you punch her out?"

"Yes, I did, officer," I jumped in before Vani could say anything, "she came at me and I hit her with an upper cut. Take me into custody."

Vani shook her head.

"He's trying to protect me, officer. I was the one who struck her. She wouldn't leave after I ordered her off my property, then she pushed me hard a couple times and I hit her."

The cop looked at me and shook his head.

"Is that what happened?"

I nodded, defeated.

"It happened while I was on the phone with the dispatcher. You can might be able to hear it in the background if you get the recording."

The officer wrote a note on his pad.

"Are you going to arrest me?" Vani asked as an ambulance pulled up.

Two attendants got out and carried a kit over to where Amy lay on the ground and began working on her.

"I'm inclined to believe your version of events since we've dealt with crazy Amy multiple times, but it would be better if we had some proof so she can't come back and sue you."

He looked around.

"Unfortunately there's no one close to you who might have a porch cam."

Vani brightened.

"I have cameras installed that cover the front and the back yard. Come in the house with me."

Vani went to the computer sitting on the counter in the kitchen and pulled up today's action.

A few minutes later the cop was viewing the incident.

"First of all, that was a masterful anti-rape move. I've never seen it executed better. Secondly, I think you shouldn't have any trouble at all. It's pretty clear you tried to deescalate several times before you defended yourself. It's also clear who the aggressor is. All you need to do is pull today's file onto a memory stick and I'll have it copied at the station."

"Why can't I give you a copy of the incident? Why do you need the whole day?"

"You might have to establish that there was no previous contact between you and crazy Amy."

Vani dutifully pulled the day's video file onto a memory stick and handed it to the officer. He slid it into his pocket.

"I'll make a copy for our files and return the stick."

Ten minutes later, everyone had gone. Vani flopped on the couch and sighed. I sat down next to her and pulled her into a hug.

"Did I change her future?"

I nodded.

"When I checked her pulse when she was laying on the ground I saw that she would go to a psychiatric facility for two years. Upon release, she will be sent to a halfway house outstate where she will be forced to stay on her drugs or return to prison. She'll never come back here."

Vani beamed at me.

"Our experiment worked. We changed her future. We're a team, together we can change what you see."

I gave her a grim smile.

"We can change some things, but her leg still took a beating, but she won't lose it. We still don't know why we're a team. Would you be willing to be hypnotized?"

"What for?" Amy asked.

"In hypnotic age regression I've learned that you and I have shared several lives together, and it would be nice to see if you agreed."

"I'll try it if you want me to."

I sat next to her and Vani cuddled in.

"Thank you. I've never had anyone stand up for me before," I said stroking her cheek, "I can't tell you how grateful I feel, or how much that turns me on."

Vani smiled.

"And I've never wanted a man as much as I want you right now. You would go to jail for me if you had to, wouldn't you?"

"There is no way I'd let you go to jail for the craziness I brought into your life through Amy."

"It takes a woman to fight a woman. You were out matched."

Vani stood and pulled me to my feet.

"I want you in me right now."

"Are you sure?"

"I've never been surer of anything in my life."

I walked to her sunny bedroom following a trail of her discarded clothing. She lay on the bed stroking her breasts as she waited for me. I shucked off my clothes and stood beside the bed.

"Do I need to wear protection?" I asked.

"I've been on the pill since I was sixteen for acne."

I lay down beside her surveying the delightful woman before me.

"You're beautiful," I murmured, "I could admire you for hours."

"I'm ready right now, we can look at each other later. Come to me, baby."

She held her arms out and I couldn't think of any other place I wanted to be.

I slid into position above her. When I got close, she grabbed my cock and used her arousal to lubricate the tip. I almost lost it right then.

"Please be gentle," she whispered while stroking my face. A deep kiss followed her request.

I pushed into her until she gasped.

"Are you all right?" I asked.

She nodded.

I pulled out until only my tip remained in her then pushed in again stopping half way. On the third stroke, our hips touched.

"Stop there and let me get used to you, big guy."

The muscles in her hips adjusted to me.

"All right, I'm ready. Be gentle."

I began stroking into her using long slow strokes. She positioned her hands on my shoulders as if she was trying to keep me away, but as she relaxed, she pulled me closer.

"You can go faster," she whispered in his ear.

I picked up the pace feeling my own arousal deep in my hips. I pushed it away as best I could but she was so slick, so tight around me that I knew I would not last long.

Vani locked her legs around me and urged me on faster and faster.

"You...feel...amazing," she gasped out as I continued to stroke into her.

She wrapped her arms around my neck and pulled me close. When she stiffened and began thrashing beneath me. I waited until she lay still.

"That was amazing," she said smiling up at me, "did you have an orgasm?"

I shook my head.

"It was too much fun watching you have yours. You're an amazing lover."

Vani wiggled her hips sending little pulses of bliss through me. Her full lips and the blush across her face and chest only added to her sensuality and her beauty.

"Orgasm inside me," she whispered into my ear.

I stroked into her again watching her build to a second orgasm from her heightened state of arousal. She came harder and it was less of a surprise. When I started stroking again she settled into a near continuous orgasmic state.

"I love it, I love it," she repeated over and over, "never stop."

Meanwhile my body reacted to the beautiful woman in my arms. When I could control the tension no more, I stiffened and pulsed into her again and again. The new sensation surprised her and she let out a little shriek followed by her orgasm. When I was done, I rolled off her and lay gasping for air as the room spun around me.

Vani reached over and grabbed my softening cock.

"Take good care of that. I want to use it quite a bit from now on," she kissed me, "when can we go again, I want to try cowgirl. My roommate in the dorm said that cowgirl was a lot of fun."

Her glossy black hair draped around my face as she leaned over to kiss me.

"Give me a few minutes and a drink of water and I'll be ready to go."

She sat up with her legs crossed and her arms resting on her knees.

"Did you feel my maidenhead pop?"

I shook my head.

"I didn't feel anything like that at all."

"You mean I've spent the last five years of my life protecting something that wasn't there at all? What a waste."

"How does that affect your standing in the Hindi community?" I asked, "you can't the first woman to have this lack of a maidenhood condition."

Vani shrugged.

"I have no idea. I'll ask my grandmother when I get a chance. My mother would freak."

We spent the rest of the morning and a good deal of the afternoon in bed. I did throw on a pair of shorts to grill a couple burgers on the barbecue out back.

That's how our waltz through this time began.

The next day the policeman returned with Vani's memory stick.

"The evidence tech who downloaded your file is a real fan. He especially liked what you wore in the pool earlier in the morning."

Vani turned pale.

I tried hard not to laugh.

"Don't worry. We deleted all the backyard data."

With a tight smirk and a wink, the cop climbed into his cruiser and pulled off.

"Alan, come here please."

I had wandered in from the garage where I was working on a headboard for our bed. I'd been sanding and could produce a cloud of wood dust on command by brushing my clothes.

"Alan, this is Walter, our new tenant. He's the one I told you about who is working on a doctorate in High Energy Physics."

I grabbed his hand and shook it. What I saw with my special vision almost made me do a double take. Instead, I held it together and grinned back at him.

"It's good to meet you. I'm firing up the barbecue grill later on. Why don't you join us? We're having burgers."

"I'd love that," he said in a slow southern drawl, "what time should I wander out back?"

"Six-thirty or there about."

"See you then."

He returned to his bedroom to spend a few hours unpacking and getting things ready for the upcoming year.

"What do you think?" Vani asked.

I made an explosion gesture with my hands.

"What?"

I pulled her out onto the back porch.

"In ten years, he's going to run an experiment that produces the first stable black hole on Earth. It will breech its confinement and sink to the center of the earth where it will suck up matter and grow for about a century. That's when the earthquakes and the massive flooding begins as the Earth caves in on itself. Ten years after that what's left of the Earth will be a debris field orbiting a black hole."

"How do we even stop a thing like that?" Vani said shaking her head.

I shrugged.

"I don't know, but we have to do something."


1...345678