Waltz Through the Corridors of Time

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Could we do that tomorrow? I'm pretty tired tonight."

Vani smiled and wiggled her shoulders.

"I want to go home and get out of these clothes. I like wandering around the house naked."

"And I like falling asleep with a beautiful woman wrapped in my arms."

The door opened and four women entered choosing a booth across from us. I nodded to a couple of them as they settled in.

Vani leaned in.

"How do you know them?"

"Remember that night I spent in the bar because there was no way to cool down in the house? Brittany, the brunette with the long curly hair, and Jeanine, the semi beautiful blond, were there. Jeanine hit on me hard."

"I remember her," Vani peered over at Jeanine, "the pledges called her butter face. She has a nice body, but her face is weird."

"I know what you mean."

"I studied her face a lot when she was torturing us. Her face doesn't equal the sum of its parts. She has the blue eyes, the turned up nose, and the beautiful hair that every woman wants, but they don't come together in a pleasant way. She has a narrow forehead and a long face that pushes her eyes too close together. The nose is turned up a bit too much, and looks wrong over her lipless mouth."

Jeanine was frowning at Vani like she knew we were throwing shadow her way.

"Jeanine had a sadistic streak when I pledged Beta Beta Beta. She wanted to make us pledges eat raw eggs and make us run naked across the campus at four in the morning."

"Interesting, Brittany called her the Terminator because she blackballed two women from the last pledge class," I stopped at Vani's frown, "what's the matter?"

"I was one of the two she blackballed," Vani replied between gritted teeth, "that bitch."

"We can leave if you want," I offered.

Vani shook her head.

"No, I want to piss her off. They say the best revenge is a life well lived. Let's show Jeanine and the girls that my life is going along just fine without Beta Beta Beta. Would you be willing to give me one hell of a lip lock in public?"

I laughed.

"No problem. Say when."

Vani rattled her silverware to get the women's attention. When their heads turned, a sinister smile lit up Vani's face.

"Now."

I stood, pulled Vani to her feet, grabbed either side of her head and laid a lovely kiss on her lips. There was no tongue. It was an acceptable public kiss but it implied Vani and I were well beyond the friends stage.

Vani giggled aloud when she caught the women gaping at her open-mouthed. She smirked back at them then took my arm and left the restaurant.

"Happy?" I asked as we strolled to my truck in the humid night air, "it's the first time I've been anyone's eye candy."

"Deliriously so," she replied flashing a big smile at me.

"Women like Jeanine have rough life, they're jealous of everyone around them," I said as I opened the door of my pick up for Vani, "that's a tough way for anyone to live. They're never happy."

As we pulled out of the lot, I noticed a yellow VW beetle start up in the parking lot. Amy was on to me.

True to her word, Vani retreated to her room when we got back to the house and reappeared a few minutes later clothing free having brushed her teeth. She walked over to me resting on the couch and sat on my lap wrapping her arms around my neck.

"You're way over-dressed, mister."

She unbuttoned the two buttons on my golf shirt, and lifted it off me, and threw the shirt on the back of the couch then unbuckled my belt, unsnapped my pants and lowered the zipper.

"Bridge," she ordered and pulled my slacks and briefs off me in one motion, "now that's more like it."

She sat back down on my lap and gave me a long slow kiss with lots of tongue. When she pulled back to breathe, my rigid cock stood against her outer lips and I was taking deep breaths.

"What should we do tonight?" she asked me wiggling her tits in my face vamping it up a bit.

I took her nipple between my thumb and finger and rolled it.

"You know, I've neglected your lovely breasts," I tugged on it and twisted it a bit, "do you like it when I do that?"

"I do, but not too hard. They're tender, but it does give me a tingle."

I reclined on the couch and pulled her on top of me.

"We need to kiss a lot to get started," I smiled at her as I stroked down her back and played with her ass, "have I told you that you're a great kisser?"

We kissed taking our time. When my erection hardened to steel, she freed it by letting it rise between her legs where she could squeeze it between her thighs. I moaned my approval.

"What turns you on?" I asked as I pushed an errant strand of her hair behind her ear.

"I love your talented tongue exploring my pussy, of course, and I love being stroked all over my body, too. I have this fantasy where I'm laying naked in the sun and many male hands are stroking and exploring my body.

"Your wish is my command," I smiled and stroked down her back ending each stroke with a quick squeeze of her ass.

"I'm nude laying on a naked man talking about what turns me on," she shook her head, "my parents would be scandalized if they knew what I was doing."

"And I can't believe that a woman as beautiful as you wants anything to do with a guy like me, yet here we are."

I sat up and pulled Vani onto my lap with her facing away from me. I cupped her breasts all the while kissing her shoulders and neck as she leaned back.

"What do you mean you're surprised that I would have anything to do with you?"

I nuzzled her neck.

"I'm poor. You're beautiful and rich."

"I'm also a dark skinned woman in a world that prefers blue eyed blonds."

"Do you really think that makes a difference?" I stroked her cheek, "Italian girls seem to do all right."

"Maybe it doesn't make a difference to you, but it's a real thing. I've been told to go home on more than one occasion, and I always ask them why would I want to go back to Canton, Michigan?"

She twanged my cock as she sat down next to me.

"That thing is amazing. Did I give you a good blow job last night?"

"It was excellent, but we can talk about that later. What I want to do this evening is give you the mind blowing orgasms that my fatigue denied you last night."

I guided her down until her back touched the couch.

"Relax, and don't worry about pleasuring me. This time it's all about you."

I kissed her long and deep. Our tongues exploring each others mouths exciting us both. I took a nipple in my mouth and flicked it with my tongue as I knelt beside the couch. Vani pulled my head up so she could kiss me while I planted my hand between her legs so that my wrist ground against her outer lips.

"Oh, my. That is delicious," she sighed as she pushed her very moist vaginal lips against my wrist locking her thighs around my arm.

While she lay gripped by that sensation, I kissed down her cheek, neck, and shoulder leaving a trail of goose bumps until I encountered her breast. I sucked each puffy nipple into a hard pebble kissing and nuzzling them until she was ready to scream with pleasure. When I pulled away, I rested my hand on her mons.

"Quit teasing me," she purred into my ear.

I pushed her legs apart and kissed her on her labia savoring the sweet, aromatic flavor of her. As I put my tongue to work on and around her clit, I inserted two fingers into her. She came hard as I thrust my fingers in and out of her. As she recovered I sat on my end of the couch and pulled her feet into my lap. When she was relaxed I pulled one of her feet up and kissed each of her toes.

"What are you doing?" she asked.

"Foot worship, some women like this."

I sucked on her big toe.

"That does kind of gets me tingly, but there are so many better places to put your lips."

I began kissing up her leg. When I reached her labia, she smiled.

"That's where your face belongs."

As I tongue lashed her I slid a finger into her crease and got it well lubricated then began playing around her rosebud."

"What are you doing?" she asked.

"Some women like anal play."

"It's not unpleasant, but it's nothing I want to try right now."

I continued two fingering her and licking her to an orgasm.

"What you do to me is magical," she said in the after glow of our passion, "but I want to do something for you."

"There's the hand job. You put lots of lubricant on your hand and then stroke me until I cum, or the titty fuck where you put the lubricant between your breasts and I stroke between them while you hold them together until I cum all over your chest and neck, and there's anal."

"The titty-fuck sounds interesting, but let's save that for sometime when I'm not this tired, anal sounds like something I need to think about, and the hand job sounds tiring. I'd rather give you a blow job, if you don't mind."

I grinned at her. "Actually, I'd prefer it."

She slid onto her knees on the floor, and positioned herself between my legs. This time she tortured and teased me the way I had teased her. She repeatedly brought me to the edge of orgasm before backing off. She pushed me a bit too close, and I came while she was holding my cock. It shot all over her chest and tits.

"That was kind of fun," she daubed at a bit of cum on her breast and rubbed it between her fingers, "a little sticky though."

The best part of the evening was spooning in next to her and falling asleep after the loving was done. There's something so right about falling asleep with a woman in your arms.

"You're quiet this morning," Vani said sitting down at the breakfast table with me, "what's wrong? Did you wake up with a sore back or something?"

"I'm fine."

"I want to drive into Livonia to look for furnishings for the bedrooms," Vani said as she placed her napkin on her naked lap, "they have several thrift shops there, and they're probably not as picked over as the stores around here are. Want to come along?"

I shook my head.

"I need to tell you something about me, and I hope it doesn't spoil what we have between us."

Vani froze in her chair then leaned back and covered her breasts with one arm. I'm not sure she realized that she had done it.

"Today, at 2:35 pm there will be a multi-car pile up on I-94 West at Michigan Ave. Several people will die in that crash. If you go out looking for furniture today like you're planning to do, you're going to be among the dead."

"That's crazy, how can you know that?" she asked as she tilted her head to one side and frowned at me.

"I see bits and snatches of the future. Sometimes they come in dreams and other times, I look at something or someone and know what's going to happen, but mostly I learn through touching them."

Vani exhaled; she had been holding her breath.

"That's not as bad as I thought it would be. I guessed you were going to tell me that you were a mass murderer or that you had wife and child."

I shook my head.

"Nope, all I have to do is prove to you that I'm not crazy even though I talk like I am."

"There's no place I have to go today so, all right, I promise to not climb in my car at all today, but I am going to check the news this evening to see if there was a horrible pile up on I-94."

"Thank you," I said rubbing her hand, "there's one more thing I want you to do for me today," I handed her a business card, "I want you to open a brokerage account with this investment firm."

Vani frowned at it.

"Why?"

"I want you to invest in a company called GIMC. I put twenty thousand dollars in your bank account yesterday. I want you to buy every bit of GIMC stock that you can. You're going to buy a lot, it's selling for less than a dollar a share."

Vani took out her phone and checked the balance in her account.

"You did put twenty thousand in my account. Where did you get the money?"

I took a deep breath then plunged on.

"I get these flashes when I'm looking at stocks on the computer, and I invest."

"How much money do you have?" Vani asked frowning at me, "this is beginning to get weird."

"A little over five hundred fifty thousand."

Vani sat back stunned.

"Why on Earth do you need me to buy stocks for you?"

"I've got six accounts with different firms, but they're all getting wise to me. I'm picking too many winners. If I put in an order to buy that stock, there'll be a run on that stock for sure. I worry that someone will begin investigating me. You buying stock will raise no eyebrows at all. You can be truthful if you wish and tell them that your boyfriend thought it was a good idea, you can't mention my name though."

Vani thought for a moment.

"I was going to ask you why a man with your money would spend the summer doing manual labor, but then I knew why. It was to meet me. Did you know you and I would meet before you came to the house for the first time?"

I set down my cup of coffee and smiled at her.

"Yes, I saw you three times in my dreams," I held up my hands, "but you need to know why I find you so special. When I touch you, I see nothing of your future. You're the one person I can be normal with. With everyone else, I can see a bit of their future, and sometimes it horrifies me."

"Why is it bad?" Vani asked.

"I have no foreknowledge of any of your brothers, so don't worry, but would you want to know that one of your brothers would die in a motorcycle accident in a year?"

"No, I wouldn't," she shook her head.

Vani picked at her fried eggs while thinking.

"The whole idea sounds crazy."

She put her hand to her mouth.

"You can see when people are about to die, can't you? That's why you go to the hospital."

I nodded.

"When I was a kid, the leukemia I told you about almost killed me. I don't expect you to believe me, but at one point, as I lay unconscious, my soul left my body, I rose far above the hospital leaving life behind. Then something or someone stopped me, I was told I had a job to do, at the same time warmth suffused me, and they sent me back. After that, I got strange visions whenever I touched another person. I didn't think much of it, I was five at the time, until the day I touched a kid who had been in the hospital as long as I had. We were doing crafts in the sun room when we reached for the same crayon and I saw him dying. I told the nurse that he would die overnight. When he did, things got interesting and doctors started testing me," I leaned back and hoped like Hell that I wouldn't be saying goodbye to her in a few minutes, "so, you're sharing your house and your bed with an angel of death. I'll move out if you want me to."

Vani shook her head and grabbed my hand.

"What an amazing and terrible gift. Is that why you keep to yourself?"

I nodded.

"I'm not even to the worst part. At seven, my father touched me as he was tying my tie for church and I saw him dying in a couple of days. Since I was seven, I told him what I saw. He would be changing out a huge mold on the shop floor where he worked when it would tip over on him and crush him," I wiped a tear from my eye.

"You don't have to talk about this if it makes you hurt," Vani stroked my cheek.

"I want to tell you so you understand who I am," I paused to blink back tears, "Dad told Mom and they got a good chuckle out of it. Two days later, my grandmother came to school right after lunch and took me to her house.

"It happened, didn't it," Vani said grabbing both of my hands across the kitchen table.

I nodded.

"You're living with me for a while until your mom gets her head on straight," my grandmother told me between puffs on her cigarette."

"Why?" I asked.

"Your daddy died today like you predicted and your mama can't look at you right now."

"When can I go home, grandma?"

"I love you, good, bad or indifferent, you're my son's son," she said puffing on her cigarette, "but I want you to follow two rules. Never tell anyone else that you can see their future, it upsets them. And never tell me anything about my future," she laughed until it turned into a smoker's cough. After a pause she put her hand on my shoulder, "you're going to stay with me for a while to give your mom a chance to get her head on straight. Right now she thinks you're evil."

"Oh my god, did she really think you were evil?" Vani asked.

"She was and probably still is very religious. Grandma said the only way she could fit me into her Christian cosmology was as a demon. I saw her once as a teenager at a shopping mall. When she saw that it was me, she made the sign of the cross, shouted unclean, and ran off in the opposite direction."

Vani got up and walked over to where she could hug me.

"I am so sorry that happened to you. I can't imagine what it is like to lose both your parents in one day."

"It's not all bad," Alan said hugging her back, "my grandma raised me like her son, and when she died, she put most of her money in an educational trust for me that no one, not even my mother's lawyers could break."

I daubed my eyes with my napkin.

"Please keep this to yourself. That last thing I want is to have the sick and the halt flocking to this house for a consultation with me."

"You have my promise, but I've got to ask you one question," Vani stared into my eyes, "will you and I marry?"

"I don't know. Like I said, all I know is that I can keep you alive if you stay off the highway today."

Artorix and his announcement that Vani and I were bound together for eternity would have to wait for another time.

"How do I know all this is not just some grandiose illusion cooked up in your mind?" Vani challenged me.

"You don't, not for a while anyway. You'll believe it in a year when the twenty grand I gave you turns you into a millionaire. By the way, there's additional stock purchases that I want you to make from time to time."

"You gave me twenty grand to prove that you weren't crazy, didn't you? That's the looniest thing I've ever heard. I have to say if this is a grand illusion on your part, you have the buying power to keep me interested. When did you see me in your dreams for the first time?" Vani asked.

"Just before they threw me out of the Air Force I saw you and this house. It's one of the reasons why I didn't fight my dismissal," I sat back, "the second time I dreamed about you was when I received my acceptance letter from the university, and the final time was the night before you interviewed me."

"You're shaking my belief in free will," Vani ran her fingers through her hair to push it back from her face, "not to mention the headache you're giving me. Have you ever tried to do something to see if you can break away from the future you've seen?"

"I told you no the first time you tried to hire me, didn't I? When I do stuff like that, it turns out to be exactly what I was supposed to do."

"Why do I feel like a bug stuck to a board with a pin?"

"It's really not that bad. You're going to be a millionaire in a few months if you follow my investment advice."

Vani thought for a bit.

"Alan, if you knew Amy was crazy the first time you touched her then why did you take up with her?"

I must have looked miserable because she gabbed my hand.

"Because if I walked away I knew she would be found frozen to death that winter huddled under a piece of blue tarp in the university arboretum."

I looked into Vani's eyes still miserable.

"And if you took her into your life, what would happen?"

"One day she would come to this house brandishing a pistol. I would meet her out on the porch carrying my shotgun. When she tried to draw a bead on me I would shoot her low to keep from killing her. The buckshot will take out one of her legs which will be amputated at the hospital. During her stay she will lose control of reality and spend the rest of her life in a psychiatric hospital."

"There's nothing else you can do?" Vani asked.

I shook my head.

"If I do anything else, she ends up frozen to death under that blue tarp."

1...345678