Wanda at the Beach

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Cameras flashed from all around as Dillon slid his fingers under the front material of her bikini top. His touch was obscene as his fingernail grazed the bottom of her breast. Eyes were popping out of heads as Dillon's hand grasped her top firmly. Wanda looked out over the crowd. It felt like the whole world was watching. Every set of eyes was locked on to her. Every face was hungry for her. She located another one of Dillon's friends recording from another angle. Dillon had gone all out to keep his vow to show everyone her tits. Hundreds of guys were about to see.

Wanda's top cleared her nipples and for a second time stopped. Everything was quiet. This thing she had dreaded had happened. She tried to rationalize. It wasn't so bad it, was just skin. Everyone had nipples. Then the sound kicked back in. Wanda's top was pulled up to her chin. The crowd was going crazy. she was wrong. It was a big deal. From the volume of the crowd, it might be the most important event ever. Her breasts were incredible. A rare treasure only meant to be shared with the most worthy guys. Now everyone had seen them. It was like everyone knew her secret now. She could see hundreds of minds racing to remember every detail of her breasts. Their shape was like two half watermelons. She thought of how much she hated when her chest was called the melon patch. She hated thinking the crowd might be thinking pudding nipples instead of Hershey kiss nipples.

She struggled to cover up, but Britney and Ashley held firm. The struggle just made her breasts jiggle wildly from side to side. which set the crowd off even more. The final one of Dillon's friends with a video camera stepped forward to get an up-close view of Wanda. Back and forth he went from her face to her breast getting only inches from her nipples. Wanda could feel her areolas pucker as her nipples hardened from the proximity of the camera. Only Julie had ever been that close to her naked nipple and seen all the details the camera was now picking up forever. She thought of Julie and how much he loved and worshipped her breasts. How special he treated her. He appreciated her body more than all these screaming lunatics combined. He looked at her as a goddess, they looked at her like sexy meat. She missed his gaze now while these cretins drooled over her like animals.

She flashed on Julie's gentle touch that felt like a prayer he whispered on her skin. How much care he showed her body when he touched her. Compared to this mob who would show no concern for how she felt. As though he could read her mind about the difference between good touch and bad touch, she felt Dillon grasp her left breast with a firm squeeze. He rudely bounced it from side to side and then up and down. He clamped his thumb and pointer fingers around her nipples like a vise and roughly pulled towards her lips. Wanda turned her head away and felt her nipple grazing her chin as the crowd erupted again.

Dillon stepped in front of Wanda again his satisfied eyes were just evil. Wanda tried to spit in his face but her mouth was dry. All four of his friends surrounded her with the cameras as he started to lower her top. The boos from the crowd were almost deafening. Dillon playing to his audience lifted the material once more, and stepped aside offering a clear view. Wanda's eyes widened in shock one last time as the crowd cheered again.

She cursed at Dillon. Dillon glanced down at her nipples inches from his face. She shot him the most hateful look she could as she read his intentions. Dillon bowed his head to her right tit and slimed her nipple with his sticky tongue. He gave the left nipple a quick nibble that made Wanda Squeak in shock and pain. Wanda was so mad. The rowdy crowd began to chant for pussy. Dillon looked down then back. The cameras panned down then back to Wanda's face. Wanda knew that Dillon was going to do it.

Britney and Ashley decided that was the limit and let Wanda's arms go. Wanda covered herself quickly as the crowd booed again. As soon as her top was down Wanda punched Dillon in the nose. Julie had taught her how to throw a straight and Dillons nose crumbled like a rotten apple. Dillon collapsed to his rump in pain as blood dribbled down his chin. The crowd cheered again. Wanda almost felt good about it till Dillon smiled up at her and told her it was worth it. Wanda watched as most of the schoolboys lined up to hand Britney and Ashley money for their part. Wanda turned to run away in tears when she heard Dillon say "see you at graduation".

12