Wanda Bachelor Party Surprise

Story Info
Wanda and her cousins shake up engagement party.
1.7k words
4.08
21k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Pugzilla
Pugzilla
242 Followers

This takes place after Wanda Meets Cousin Raphael.

Wanda and Julie scheduled the wedding pretty fast. Wanda didn't want to look too pregnant. They set the date at about three months into the pregnancy. Wanda really hadn't started to show yet. It helped that she had a natural curvy frame and shape so the changes weren't as obvious as if she had been more waif-like.

Julie's dad was happy to get the wedding out of the way as there was some hope that after the wedding Julie might focus on his upcoming fight. The way Julie was training he was headed for a lopsided loss. Julie wouldn't straighten up. Julie's dad told him to get lots of pictures taken at the wedding because soon he was going to get his face rearranged.

Julie was more focused on his new career path running down bail skips for a local bondsman. Julie had taken to the work like a duck to water. He didn't mind the long hours even if it kept him away from his pregnant fiance. He was happy to be bringing money to take care of his family. His fight training was suffering as a result of the job. He still looked like a million bucks but he wasn't sparring and putting together a gameplan for the much more experienced fighter he would be up against. Julie's dad was worried about his pacing. Would Julie punch himself out in the first round or two and then get ground down at the end?

One detail of the wedding that Julie had nothing to do with was the bachelor party. Julie was a real loner spending all his time in the gym and with Wanda. Now at his new job he is finding himself on friendly terms with his new mentors and trainers. Along with a couple of the fighters from the gym, enough guys got together to have a gathering for Julie. Julie went along with it on the condition that there would be no stripper. Julie wasn't playing and the guys around him knew better than to test him. That was everyone except Julie's cousin Raphael.

Raphael managed to convince Wanda that it would be funny if Wanda came and preformed for Julie. Raphie was very persuasive. He convinced Wanda that every guy needed a couple of lap dances before he tied the knot even if it was a fairly tame fairly clothed watered-down version. What Raphie didn't expect was that Wanda would recruit her cousins Tanya and Diana to participate in the evening. Her cousins were way more daring and would be sure to make the night far more memorable. Wanda knew Julie had a thing for Wanda showing off in public and wanted to make his night. Raphie loved the idea as soon as he saw a photo of the girls.

Wanda was in for her own surprise when they arrived at Julie's boss' house, where the party was held, to find that Julie was massively drunk. Julie never drank and was quite the lightweight.

In the middle of the party Raphie took the center of the floor and announced that the show was about to begin. Julie started to protest but in his drunken state, he was in no condition to argue with the rowdy crowd. Raphie said that they agreed not to hire strippers for the party and kept their promise by enlisting volunteers. With that Prince song "Cream" came over the CD player and out came Wanda's cousins.

"It's fairly obvious that Julie has a type. So I found two girls that match his desires." Raphie said as Tanya and Diana entered from the kitchen.

They were dressed in a wedding theme. Orange taffeta bustiers pushed their massive breast together into mountains of tits and cleavage. They both wore elbow-length gloves that matched the orange bra and panty sets the girls wore. The color choice was supposed to invoke ugly bridesmaid dresses but the color looked fantastic on their dark skin. The party attendees started pulling cash from wallets as the girls approached the groom.

Julie looked uncomfortable as the girls pushed him into a chair. Tanya took her place behind Julie as Diana sat in his lap. Tanya ran her hands down his powerful chest, a little jealous of Wanda for getting to do this often with him. Diana leaned back into Julie and wrapped her arm around Julie's head displaying her massive chest to the room. She beckoned one of the fighters from the gym over who was waving a five. Diana pulled the center of her bra forward indicating the horny boxer should stuff the money in her cleavage.

Tanya buried her face into the unsuspecting Julie's neck. Julie's eyes bulged in surprise as Tanya started sucking on his throat. He wanted to stop her but the pleasure hit him all at once. Julie loved his neck getting sucked and it was the first time anyone but Wanda had ever done that. He let out a pleasured moan as the wave of sensation hit him. Tanya stuck her gloved finger in Julies ear and teased his lobe.

Julies erection grew as Diana ground her ass into him. Diana spun around and brushed Julie's crotch with her knee. She wrapped both her arms around his head freeing him from Tanya's lips and buried his face in her breasts. She shook her large tits in his face as he tried to push her off without hurting her. The crowd was cheering around Julie as Raphie stepped behind Diana and started pulling the strings on her bustier.

Tanya came around to the center of the floor and slowly circled the room pulling her orange panties out at the hips to except tips from the crowd. Raphie finished with the strings on Diana's top and slowly pulled it off inches from Julie's face. Diana shook her bare breasts for the groom for a second when Raphie pushed the surprised female breast first into Julie's face. In his intoxicated state Julie couldn't resist sucking on the nipples in his face. Diana let out a surprised gasp as she didn't mean for her cousin's fiance to get a mouthful of her breasts. She tried to pull back but Raphie pressed her into Julie.

Tanya was too busy circling the room for tips to come to her sister's aid. Tanya was making a fortune as she let the attendees slip bills between her cleavage with their mouths. Tanya was fairly inexperienced with white guys and was shocked at how much more they were into tits compared to black guys. Julie's boss held up a wad of hundreds. He indicated with his hands he intended for her to spin her back to him so he could work her bustier off. She complied even though she didn't plan on taking her top off the wad of money must have been over two grand.

Tanya faced the crowd of horny men anticipating her tits coming out as she counted twenty-five hundred dollars in her hand. Julie's fumble-fingered boss struggled with her top as the crowd was going crazy for her coming reveal. She saw her sister on the other side of the room getting sucked up by Wanda's fiance looking less than pleased that Raphie was pressing her into Julie.

Wanda had told Tanya how much Julie loved sucking tits. If Diana was waiting for Julie to get tired of nipple sucking it was going to be a long night for her sister. For what she was getting paid by this old dirty white guy Julie worked for she wasn't going to be rescuing her sister anytime soon. Besides Wanda said Julie was a terrific boob sucker. Tanya was a little jealous of her sister as the rowdy crowd watched her about to get topless.

In his drunken state, Julie couldn't tell that Diana wasn't happy. He wasn't thinking straight at all. He didn't realize that the drinks his cousin had made him were mixed with cough syrup and he was way out of it. He wasn't really aware that the big black tits he was sucking on weren't Wanda's.

Raphie made the mistake of fondling Diana's other tit with his free hand. Julie mistook the situation of the protesting black female he was sucking on being his fiance and this unaccounted for brown hand being someone assaulting his woman. Julie went red with rage as he exploded out of the chair after Raphie.

Julie's boss had finally managed to get Tanya's top off and the roar of approval drowned out the inital sounds of the scuffle. Julie's boss threw her top to the crowd and cupped her bare breasts for the line of spectators lining up to stuff money in the topless dancer's panties. One of the skip tracers was on his knees with a twenty in his teeth he was slipping into Tanya's panties he had hooked with his fingers.

The intoxicated Julie crashed into the crowd with his terrified cousin off the ground gripped by the throat. Tanya's panties were yanked to the floor as the cousins crashed to the ground on top of Julie's co-worker with the twenty. Tanya's scream was loud enough to alert Wanda who was waiting for her musical cue to do her own strip tease for her fiance.

Wanda entered the room and saw her one cousin stripped to her panties and her other cousin naked screaming with a huge wad of cash in her hands while Julie rained blows on Raphie while his new coworkers tried to pull him off his helpless cousin.

"What the hell?" Wanda gasped at the scene in front of her.

All eyes focused on Wanda who had dressed like she was a bride. To Julie in his altered state thought she was an angel. She was infact just lit up from standing back lit bright glow of the kitchen. Her white lacy outfit was completely translucent in the illumination behind her.

Julie was quite confused at the three naked versions of Wanda in the room. His confusion was the only thing that saved Raphie as the two naked cousins ran past Wanda to the safety of the kitchen. They did not tell Wanda she was exposed as she stood there trying to make sense of what had happened as all of Julie's new guy friends took in the details of his fiance's body.

Pugzilla
Pugzilla
242 Followers