Wanda Car Wash

Story Info
College raises money by having a car wash.
2.3k words
4
25.3k
12
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Pugzilla
Pugzilla
237 Followers

This takes place after "Wanda Karaoke Contest."

Before the weather turned cold the nursing and teaching college held a carwash. The funds were used to pay for a trip to Chicago for a college recruitment conference. Usually, the teaching students and the nursing students would have separate stations and compete to see who raised the most money. The winning team was the ones that got to go on the trip.

The winning team was also always invited to the Thanksgiving party that the Tau Iota Taus social group threw every year at the converted hotel that served as their social club.

After nearly getting raped at the last event the Taus held Ashley from the teaching students group had little interest in attending an event at the Taus hotel. That and the fact that it was Wanda from the nursing school's husband Julie that stopped the gang bang that was about to be run on Ashley inspired Ashley to request a truce with Wanda and the nursing students.

Wanda was open to the truce. The teaching and nursing students would work both stations together with no competition. The students would agree to sleep five to a room in a dive motel instead of staying in a fancy hotel.

Dean Feely, Doctor Hertzmoor, and Professor Gropenhoffer had mixed feelings about this plan. They were reluctant to give up their ritzy hotel suites but the idea of doubling the number of college girls on the trip had potential.

Both groups, the teaching students and the nursing students, agreed to skip the Party that the Taus were throwing. The Taus were not happy about that. There was little the administrators could do about it. Things had gotten way out of hand at the last event.

Not only had Ashley almost gotten raped, but The Taus had also pissed off Wanda as well. Wanda's husband had been the one to physically stop the sexual assault in progress. For his trouble, The Taus had tried to make problems for Julie afterward.

Julie had to rough up a few Taus. In order to rescue Ashley, Julie had to maul a few faces and crack a few ribs. The rich and powerful Taus didn't appreciate a working-class Mexican kid knocking around their members. They had tried to press charges and get Julie to pay doctor bills. Julie had a surprisingly good lawyer that shut down the whole thing with one sternly worded letter.

The Tau members that made up the top of the college's administrative chain had chosen somewhat poorly when they picked Wanda for the advanced management training position. They thought they had a handle on the Teen mom's potentially dangerous husband. They believed they could blackmail Wanda with the threat of prison for her husband. They had no idea Julie knew such a well-connected Lawyer.

The administrators had all but given up on their plans to get their hands on the giant breasted Wanda. What they didn't want was for the students to permanently boycott The Taus events. The whole reason The Taus had bought the hotel for a clubhouse was that the students were supposed to provide the events with easily manipulated college girls for entertainment.

As a peace offering in hopes of winning back the students' trust, the Taus agreed to make a five-figure donation to the field trip. This allowed the administrators to upgrade the motel a little to one that had an indoor pool.

The administrators used some of the money to buy the car washers matching outfits for the car wash. Because it was almost Thanksgiving and they wanted to celebrate the idea of coming together the students decided to dress as pilgrims and Indians.

The teaching students wore white crop tops with one shoulder strap and thongs with a short sarong wrap. that let the bottom of the ass cheeks hanging out. They completed the outfit with feathered headbands. The nursing students dressed in black bikinis with a white lace collar and either a bonnet or a pilgrim hat.

Ashley was in charge of getting the outfits and she had missed Wanda's size. Admittedly, it wasn't easy to get a bikini that fit Wanda with her huge breasts. Wanda's bikini was way too small. The triangles of her top barely covered her dark brown areolas. Wanda used a lot of double-sided tape in hopes of keeping everything under wraps.

The bottoms weren't much better as Wanda's ass cheeks were hanging out of the back of the suit. All of the suits were pretty skimpy on the bottom but Wanda's full curvy ass swallowed much of the suit.

Wanda protested slightly when she tried on the suit. Ashley responded by spraying her friend Madison's chest with the hose. The thin white material turned slightly transparent. Madison's bright red nipples became visible through the top.

"We're running a sexy carwash. We're trying to raise enough money to have a fun trip in Chicago. We all have skin in the game." Ashley said to her former rival.

Wanda relented reluctantly. She knew that Ashley had a point and she really did want to have a good time in Chicago. Plus, Wanda really did want to continue the truce with Ashley. She really felt that working together to make the school better made more sense than the unnecessary competition.

Ashley was right about the outfits. The lines at the carwash were packed. They were raising tons of money. Madison was the star of the carwash for most of the day. Wanda was relieved not to be the center of attention but she was admittedly a little jealous of all the guys who were flirting with Madison. The blond girl next door look that playboy had been peddling for decades was clearly the type most of the carwash patrons preferred.

That was true until her former high school's current football team showed up. Wanda had only been out of high school for a year and a half so she recognized several of the players. All the players remembered Wanda. Or more specifically they remembered Wanda's giant black rack.

"I told you that was her." Wanda heard Ronnie the driver of a pickup truck with a Confederate flag hanging from the rear gate.

It was the south and Confederate flags were still all too common in the 90s. It made Wanda uncomfortable. The cars of football players lined up around the block for Wanda's station.

Wanda had a series of flashbacks to a spring day on the beach where Wanda had worn a bikini in front of a huge chunk of her school. Wanda could remember clear as day looking into the crowd and seeing lots of these same faces she remembered cheering as her top came off. She remembered Ronnie chanting for her bikini bottoms to be pulled off.

Wanda and her team got to work on washing the cars. Wanda made sure the customers got a good show. She made it a point to press her large breasts into the glass. Her suit stayed in place and although her hard wet nipples poked through the material of her black bikini top they remained covered car after car.

"You were the first topless girl I ever saw in real life." Jason Ronnie's passenger who was one of the large players who must have been a lineman said to Wanda in front of Ashley.

Wanda blushed enough that her coffee skin became much darker as the player looked at her barely covered chest.

"That guy saw you topless?" Ashley asked surprised.

"It seems like everyone has seen me topless." Wanda said sighing.

"You have to tell me the story." Ashley responded.

"It's actually several stories." Wanda told her.

"Any chance of another revealing?" Jason asked.

"Maybe later." Ashley said while Wanda shook her head.

The players looked excited as they drove across the lot and backed into a space where he could watch Wanda wash cars.

"You do remember we have a truce?" Wanda questioned Ashley.

"Yeah, why?" Ashley asked quizzically.

"Just wanted to be sure you weren't planning on giving anyone a showing at my expense again." Wanda said seriously.

"No, I'm just trying to raise money for our trip." Ashley assured her.

"OK, I'm trusting you." Wanda said not convinced.

"You see me in this mostly transparent top, don't you? We're selling sexy. Its a team effort, but I'm not trying to do you dirty." Ashley said to Wanda who excepted her word.

The school administrators showed up with a TV news crew. It was sweeps week and the local news needed a story that would get viewers' attention. The camera panned across the girls and the reporter shot a teaser promo.

"Coming up we're live at the college. Find out what these ladies are raising money for." The reporter said to the cameraman.

Ronnie overheard the reporter make the announcement that they would be airing live in a few moments and had a wicked idea.

"Watch this." He said to Jason.

The red light on the television camera turned on and the carwash was live on the news.

Dean Feely was being asked questions about the carwash and the reasons they were holding it. Wanda was behind The Dean washing cars. She was standing between two cars. The camera man made sure Wanda was clear in the background of the interview.

Wanda did not see Ronnie sneak up behind her. He took in her ass in her tight black bikini bottoms. He barely resisted the urge to run his fingers along the bare ass cheek flesh that was hanging out of her suit. It took everything he had not to palm her bubble butt. He wanted to go for the grand prize though, Wanda's rack.

Wanda's eyes bulged in surprise as she felt two hands clasp her huge breasts. The loud squeal Wanda made caught the cameraman's attention and he zoomed the camera past the interview and onto Wanda. He caught Wanda's face and torso as the triangles on her bikini top were pulled to the sides of her large breasts.

"Holy shit!" the cameraman yelled as he panned the camera to a close up of Wanda's bare chest.

The news reporter dropped his microphone he was so enamored with Wanda's perfect dark brown nipples.

Wanda covered her chest with her hands pulled apart by Ronnie.

"Oh no, shows not over yet." He whispered in Wanda's ear.

Despite the fact that he was afraid of Wanda's husband Julie. Dean Feely couldn't help himself. The temptation to touch Wanda's bare tits again was too much for him. He moved towards Wanda and bumped into the cameraman who had the same thought.

Wanda saw the two lecherous men approach her and tried to back away. Her bikini-clad ass backed into Ronnie's rock hard erection.

"UHNNN!" He moaned in Wanda's ear as rubbed his crotch into her bubble butt.

Wanda turned her head away from the obscene sound in her ear. When her eyes turned back forward she was treated to the sight of the school's Dean and the cameraman right up on her.

Wanda knew from experience what it meant when her bare breasts were within arms reach of Dean Feely. It meant her breasts were getting groped. Wanda screamed as she felt the all too familiar sensation of the dean's fingers on her sensitive puckered nipples.

A wave of jealousy hit Ronnie as he watched Wanda's breast get groped. He let Wanda's hands go and cupped both of her huge tits.

"So soft." He said as he juggled Wanda's boobs in the camera.

He managed to get in a couple of rude squeezes in before Wanda shoved all the hands from her bare breasts.

"Last time I saw you coming out of your bikini you managed to keep your bottoms." Ronnie said to the topless goddess.

"Not this time." He said crouching down and gripping Wanda's black bikini bottoms on either side of her hips.

Wanda's mouth almost hit the ground as reality hit her. She looked into the eyes of her school dean as her bikini bottoms slid down her mound. She saw the shocked look in his eyes as he was expecting to see Wanda's neatly trimmed bush from the last time he had sen her naked. Instead, he was treated to her freshly shaven pelvis.

Wanda's purple pussy and swollen clit came into view and Wanda saw the look of awe as her school administrator absorbed the sight of her bare pussy.

"Sweet Jesus!" the cameraman yelled as he gazed at Wanda's bare body.

Wanda screamed as she looked into the camera. Fortunately for Wanda, the red light that indicated the broadcast was live had gone off when Ronnie was groping her breasts.

Wanda didn't know that and screamed at the thought of her bare pussy on the news. Wanda felt her bikini bottoms slide down her calves to her ankles. Wanda heard a zipper behind her. She spun around and her legs got tangled in her bikini bottoms. Wanda fell over and saw Ronnie reach into his underwear.

A bare female foot appeared between Ronnie's legs and smashed into his balls. Ashley played soccer in high school and had a solid kick that rivaled many football punters. Ronnie dropped to her knees in pain as Wanda stood and pulled her bottoms up. She didn't even bother to put her top back in place before kneeing Ronnie in the chin.

The cracking sound in Ronnie's head was like a firecracker. Wanda had broken his chin and his mouth filled with blood. Wanda turned around in time to see Dean Feely get into his car and peel out.

"I think this makes us even." Ashley said to Wanda as she adjusted her bikini top.

"Does that mean the truce is over?" Wanda asked.

"No, it makes us on equal terms now." Ashley said as they watched Jason attend to his badly hurt teammate.

Pugzilla
Pugzilla
237 Followers