All Comments on 'Wanda Car Wash'

by Pugzilla

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
PugzillaPugzillaover 4 years agoAuthor
Email Feedback

This was emailed to me.

This message contains feedback for: Pugzilla

About the submission: Wanda Car Wash

This feedback was sent by: Anonymous

Comments:

Is this leading to Wanda or Ashley getting fucked?

PugzillaPugzillaover 4 years agoAuthor
Maybe

Wada has had a decent amount of sex in the series. It has all been with her boyfriend/husband Julio "Julie". Ashley is probably going to have an encounter soon. I really won't be doing a full-on rapey story. I tease it and let the readers imagine it but I think it would be unpleasant to write a full non-consent encounter. My descriptive style doesn't go well with the forced encounter genre. It's not really my personal kink to go further then exposure and a little groping. The site has rules about the content of non-consent stories too. I do take feedback into account and might adjust some if someone suggests something. I found a way to work out an alternate ending to my Beach story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
?

Is this leading to Wanda or Ashley getting fucked?

PugzillaPugzillaover 4 years agoAuthor
Emailed to me.

This was emailed to me.

Title:

?

Comments:

Oh alternet ending?

PugzillaPugzillaover 4 years agoAuthor
Alternate ending

I am not planning an alternate ending. I found a way to do an escalated version of my "Wanda at the Beach" story. If I can think of some way to do an alternate ending that doesn't change my characters too much I would do it. Really though its part of an ongoing series. My female lead is in a loving marriage and is fairly happy. Escalating events beyond forced public exposure would realistically have an effect on her psyche. The website has rules about force/rape the "victim" has to enjoy it on some level and that's not who the character is. The way I write, I would find it unpleasant to write a rapey version of events. I like my lead characters. I would be fine with another author writing an alternate ending as long as they credit the source material. I do appreciate the suggestion though and I will keep it in mind in the future. You may be happy with the third part of Wanda's trip to Chicago. Thank you for the feedback most authors love the interaction. Thank you for being an engaged reader.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userPugzilla@Pugzilla
I am a 40ish male from the southeastern United States. My main focus is on crime/humor fiction. I have a couple of novels under my belt. I like to write short stories about my background characters to flesh out my literary world. I have recently taken up writing on Literotica ...