All Comments on 'Wanda Chi-Town Tuck in'

by Pugzilla

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Wanda & Julie

Hi Pugzilla,sorry for my english but I'm italian...I love your stories,especially your costance for drawing the two main characters very well putten togheter (both sensual but with different personality). Also the secondary characters are very well descripted (the old perverted,the bad boys,ecc..). Compliments! And I hope you'll continue for a long time...Just a question.Is there a possibility that the male hero Julie (strong,brave,introverted,but above all in love for his goddess) becomes a cuckold in the classic meaning of the word (if it existes...)? I like very much,indeed, the idea about an hero cuckolded and humiliated by bad people and the sensuality of Wanda could support it....Anyway thanks for your attention but especially for your job and your time!

PugzillaPugzillaover 4 years agoAuthor
Thanks for al feedback

Wow, strong reaction to this instalment. I really appreciate it. I am sorry that some of the character development is a little weak. I kind of write like the readers want to get in and get out. The short story format is new to me. Having to develop a long story arch through short installments and include enough of an erotic element

To satisfy the readers has been a fun challenge. I do appreciate

Readers letting me know when I have fallen short. I guess the realism factor was a problem for some. I do have a good deal left to explore with these characters. As far as as Julie being a classic cuckold character, he gets some level of enjoyment from his wife's adventures but being ok with his wife openly cheating on my him seems a bit much. My Wanda character isn't written that way either. I will continue to explore the themes of exposure, force, power, jealousy, race, breast obsession through the lens of a loving couple. Thanks everyone for the feedback. Please keep it coming, even if it is negative.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
great stuff

Don't worry about those closet cucks they read they stories stroek off then get mad at themselves so they lash out at authors. You are doing a great job so far, story telling comes in many forms.

PugzillaPugzillaover 4 years agoAuthor
Thanks I like all feedback even the negative.

Thank you. I welcome all criticisms. I know my work is highly flawed. It's really the difference between writing for an audience and writing because I want to produce. The feedback lets me know when I have failed in some aspect. They erased the comment about weak unrealistic dialog. I know I could have done better but I wanted to post instead of refine. A huge glaring flaw in this entry was almost ignoring the presence of Ashley and Stevie in the room. I wasn't interested in them so I really underwrote their parts. If I was more disciplined in my writing I would not have let that slide.

It is really curious that the loving wives readers are so picky about their kink.the genres I don't like I don't read. The loving wife readers really seem to hate their personal kink. I am really making an effort to write in the theme and not write a weak male lead. I hope my affection for Julie and Wanda are apparent in my writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Why not, she has no husband of any use.

She's a useful piece of ass, he's a useless obstacle to improving the herd. The sooner his biomass gets recycled the better. Thanks for the honesty.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Thanks

Another good installment although short.

Maybe this could be another chapter that you do from other POVs so we see what happened after she blacked out. More fun than passed out.

Plus there was a bevy of other drunk girls in the lobby that shouldn't be ignored.

It's great you have a think skin. Keep on writing and ignore the trolls.

PugzillaPugzillaover 4 years agoAuthor
Not sure about the husband being useless

If you don't like my character Julie then I need to write him better. If you don't find Julie likable and relatable I have the ENF dot com series of stories. It revolves around the high school villains I am trying to branch that into another series to develop my villains.

PugzillaPugzillaover 4 years agoAuthor
I like the suggestion.

Thank you for the feedback. I like the idea. I may incorporate it into the story arch somehow. The black out angle was supposed to leave some mystery about what happened. I am going to follow up with the aftermath of the blackout. I try to write with stakes and stuff follows through. I want to bring Tony back but haven't found an angle yet.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Need more Wanda

Keep up the great work can't wait for the next installment

PugzillaPugzillaover 4 years agoAuthor
Thank you

I have some stuff in the works. When I posted this chapter I forgot to include tags so I resubmitted it with tags. I am waiting for it to repost before I post my new stuff. The next one is a prequel establishing some characters I want to use later. It is very much like the beach stories. I have the follow-up to the Chi-town events that sets up the next round of events. That one is ready to go too. I am working on the next part of Julie and the drug empire. I am also working on another world-building entry that establishes a new relationship and introduces another character I am adding to have a more positive black male character. I don't want to get too political or preachy but I want to be inclusive in my work. I need tags so people can find my work after it passes from the new entries. Thank you for the encouragement and feedback it is nice to get.

PugzillaPugzillaover 4 years agoAuthor
This was emailed to me..

Enjoyable

Comments:

I started just reading these stories because my wife works nights and Im bored at home, but now I look forward to Wanda's adventures. This one was my favorite so far, I hope that they recorded what happened after she feel asleep and we get the hear about it. Also, I think if Julie secretly got the tape or pics before she knew about it and how it turned him on to the point he finally came out and admitted he wants to see her with another guy or have a guy join them would be steamy. Your next one with her paying Julie back by bringing Ashley over sounds like the way you can introduce Julie admitting he wants a guy to join them.

Thank you for the feedback. I'm glad you are enjoying the series. The hotel room antics were recorded on camera and that will play into the series shortly. I'm going to be setting up characters in the next couple of installments.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

The underlying theme isn’t much different than your basic slut and cuck tale. Clearly wife has no trouble being a slut for everyone but her husband. He is another weak and perverted character so the world is ok if you enjoy this sick and sad tales. Overall it’s just more British Cuckery. Ridiculous

PugzillaPugzillaabout 2 years agoAuthor

At anonymous.

I do have a thing for those type of stories. It's fantasy and I am okay with the women in my life having a sexual past and haviing happy memories that didn't include me. I'm also okay with my partner having fantasies that don't really include me. I'm very not British though. I do have a bit of Benny Hill and Carry On themes in my stories though. I thought it was pretty obvious where I am from in my writing.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userPugzilla@Pugzilla
I am a 40ish male from the southeastern United States. My main focus is on crime/humor fiction. I have a couple of novels under my belt. I like to write short stories about my background characters to flesh out my literary world. I have recently taken up writing on Literotica ...

story TAGS