All Comments on 'Wanda Closet Cases'

by Pugzilla

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I really like 87% of Wanda stories. I like the flow you had previously. With the chi-town, then the wishes all thr build up of her being stripped and thrn she got to the point where she liked it secretly and her man secretly. The build up and the flow you had then really had me tuning in for the next story. Not telling you how to write, but would be cool if you went back on that path for a few stories. Thanks for the time and effort.

PugzillaPugzillaover 2 years agoAuthor

I hear you. The thing is that I need to set some things up for the climax. Part of the big drop off in production was because I had so much that needed to be established. I'm used to writing first person crime fiction where I can find excuses for big exposition dumps. Here I have to find an erotic excuse to advance a very thin story. I still need to the lake cabin part of the series and in the back of my head I would like do the wood nymph story as a sci fi fantasy entry with excuses for Solomon to take a few liberties with Wanda.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

PugZ in the house. There is the answer to all your woes, multiverse!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userPugzilla@Pugzilla
I am a 40ish male from the southeastern United States. My main focus is on crime/humor fiction. I have a couple of novels under my belt. I like to write short stories about my background characters to flesh out my literary world. I have recently taken up writing on Literotica ...