All Comments on 'Wanda Leaves for College'

by Pugzilla

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
More Passion

Thank you not focusing on Wanda's breasts so much. I felt more passion and love in this chapter.

PugzillaPugzillaover 4 years agoAuthor
Thanks sort of.

I appreciate the positive feedback. I wasn't really trying to downplay the breast focus in this submission. The storyline has taken a turn for sure. For the near future, I will be trying my best to describe a loving relationship growing stronger.

PugzillaPugzillaover 4 years agoAuthor
Complaint emailed to me

This was emailed to me.

This takes place after "Wanda Viewing Party".

Comments:

Information like that should be given BEFORE opening the story. Shit like this always earns a rating of 1.

I understand your frustration with the way I set up my series. I didn't intend to write a series. It was meant to be a one-off story Wanda At The Beach. I didn't do the best job titling the series so it reads in a sensible order. I am sorry about that.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
better

the humiliation stories were becoming forced repetitive and tired. The relationship stories are much better. But it's ok to end the series. you seem tapped out on it. maybe focus on another couple and different sorts of adventures?

PugzillaPugzillaover 4 years agoAuthor
Repetitive Style

My big worry is that these stories will get repetitive. I feel like I have story left to tell but I don't have that big a bag of tricks to describe sexual encounters. My output has slowed just because I am busier than a couple of weeks ago. I left the exposure humiliation stuff behind for a while because I didn't love the subject matter. It was repetitive because I didn't want to write another forced humiliation scenario for my female lead so I have just been revisiting the first incident. I don't want to escalate the experience so I think the tension has kind of been lost. I do have what I think is a decent angle for a future story arc that ratchets up the stakes but it will take some time to develop.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userPugzilla@Pugzilla
I am a 40ish male from the southeastern United States. My main focus is on crime/humor fiction. I have a couple of novels under my belt. I like to write short stories about my background characters to flesh out my literary world. I have recently taken up writing on Literotica ...