All Comments on 'Wanda Three Wishes Auction'

by Pugzilla

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Righteous Fury

It seems to erupt before things get good... I mean before they would be justifyingly truly righteous. That said really like how your various layers to the story start to overlap. The two professors from the Chi Town affair must be packing tic tacs though as you previously mentioned the Dean was considerably larger and here he loses any menace. Very humorous how he pissed himself when things got real.

Thanks for giving us something to look forward to.

PugzillaPugzillaabout 4 years agoAuthor
Thank you for the feedback.

Thank you for taking the time to comment. I probably won't be writing anything graphic happening to Wanda against her will anytime soon. I like non consent/reluctant stories up to a point and kind of write up to that point. I really passed my personal line a little bit with the Chi-Town series and the garage encounter. In order to not write a rape I had Wanda act in a way I got criticism for altering her character when that wasn't my intention. I am planning on devoting April to villain stories that may focus on more nefarious actions. Wanda won't be a factor again until May.

Yes most of my bad guy characters are written as under endowed. I don't want my audience living vicariously through the villain characters. I want Julie to have an edge over the bad guys. So many stories with characters with Julie's proclivity for enjoying his wife's public exposure write like it's a weak characteristic. I don't want that fantasy associated with weakness in my universe.

PaleHubby43PaleHubby43about 4 years ago
Nicely done!

Keep it going!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
The Stakes not too High

Out of story, if Wanda is not really truly in peril, and in story, as the threat of Julie is a genuine threat to their well being maybe the Taus collect the rest of their wishes by getting Wanda to compromise others.

Ashley and the rest of the teaching and nursing students come to mind, and some of them may have earned it. But knowing your taste her cousin's, aunt and momma are all prime candidates. Plus she still owes Dillion's sister and her other high school friends more than a little competences.

Wanda would get exposed in the mix of course and hate herself for how excited she gets from it.

Eagerly awaiting Villian April.

Keep up the good work.

PugzillaPugzillaabout 4 years agoAuthor
Thank you for the input

Thanks for taking the time to comment.

I would like to say the stakes are there in the series. Wanda has essentially fallen victim to The Taus already. I don't think it's out of the question that before it's over that the club might compromise her further. You are correct, I just can't motivate myself to write female characters outside of my personal preference. I have plans for the family still. I should have a villain story up in the next round of postings. I have been in contact with a group of readers from Denmark and have some interest in forming another powerful social club of devious female villains. I almost would like to establish a baseline for a spinoff series that takes place in Denmark. I would have some interest in handing it off to others to take over. That project is kind of slowing down my progress in advancing the Wandaverse.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

You say you write your villain characters as under endowed, as you don't want your audience to live vicariously through your villain characters. You did not take into account those of your audience that are in fact under endowed. I like your work but it is very racially bias. You claim your villains need to be 'under endowed' but a quick quote as you describe one of your nastier villains "The third photo depicted Wanda with a large Dominican dick in her mouth." And if memory serves Julie's Cuban cousin, who is a complete predator as well, was packing too. You don't seem like you want to be so petty, but the characterizations are blatant. Besides they are all one dimensional. Only female accomplices have any redeeming moments. No hero is without flaw. No villain is without merit. At least if the villains are going to suffer so much crippling retribution they should actually complete their horrible deeds at least some of the time.

PugzillaPugzillaalmost 2 years agoAuthor

As general rule, I do write my villian characters as underendowed. Yes, I have made an exception or two because I wanted to add a level of menace to a couple of characters. I think the Dominican baseball player was more "comparatively" large than actually large (as in large compared to the other guys involved) I wrote the ball player as smaller than Julie who isn't a "monster" cock. He's big enough to elicit a response from my female readership but realistic and hopefully considered a superior lover because of foreplay and stamina. Julie's cousin is in my mind comparable to Julie. I'm hoping to redeam Julie's cousin some. I'm trying to give him an arc. As far as completing the deed two of the main villains had their way with a passed out Wanda and the ball player got oral off of Wanda. I'm probably not going to change the pattern of smaller endowed white guys coming up short in their efforts to violate Wanda by physical force or coersion because that's not what I do. I welcome anyone who wants to write different outcome to any entry to do so. As long as you site the original source.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userPugzilla@Pugzilla
242 Followers
I am a 40ish male from the southeastern United States. My main focus is on crime/humor fiction. I have a couple of novels under my belt. I like to write short stories about my background characters to flesh out my literary world. I have recently taken up writing on Literotica ...